PDA

View Full Version : Tips for a begginer

Diana1029
07-24-2009, 11:14 PM
Hi everyone I just started this and I dont really know how to drees or make up so I do look like a girl so I'd like any advice on how to make up and tips on how to dress any help would be great

kisses Diana

hi I like using thong when I dress but I read in a page that it makes your "package" show up is this true and if is , is there any way to avoid it?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can give me tips for excersice so thast my body looks girly at least a litle thanks a ot

Veronica Nicole
07-24-2009, 11:15 PM
Hi Diana, welcome to the family and nice to meet you.

http://www.veronicanicole.com

CD Susan
07-24-2009, 11:24 PM
Hi Diana, welcome to the family. You have come to the right place to learn everything that you want to know. Just start reading and posting in the various forums and your questions will be answered.

Diana1029
07-24-2009, 11:25 PM
hi , I just visited your site I see you are a kind of a begginer too so maybe if I find something usefull on wigs or make up i cant tell you and viceversa thanks for the post

CD Susan
07-24-2009, 11:31 PM
Hi Diana, welcome to the family. It is nice meeting you. I like thongs too and they all are not the same at concealing your "package". You just have to experiment with what works best for you. I have never tried a gaff ( which is made for this purpose) but rather wear a tight fitting panty girdle which helps me keep a nice tuck.

Hi Diana, welcome to the family! I am no expert on exercising to maintain a feminine form so don't know what to recommend. I am sure there will be others along here soon that can give you some helpful advice. I would like to know the same thing as I am constantly battling to stay slim and trim and I have to starve myself to do this.

hi , I just visited your site I see you are a kind of a begginer too so maybe if I find something usefull on wigs or make up i cant tell you and viceversa thanks for the post

Who are you adressing this post to Dianna? If it was meant for me then you are most certainly wrong in calling me a beginner. I have been cd'ing for the past 56 years!

vjaducd
07-25-2009, 03:42 AM
Diana, welcome.

About exercise to make you look more girly... Well I'm no advocate of exercise of any kind except on a dance floor or in bed, but I'd suggest this might be self-defeating.

The differences between men's and women's bodies are largely to do with proportions (we have wider shoulders, they have wider hips) and fat distribution (we're leaner, they're more rounded).

You're a guy, and if you exercise you're going to develop your guy muscles. I'd imagine this will make you look less girly, not more.
Yes I exectly agree with this .instead exercise we need to be more feminine look rather than musculine. We should be soft,girly & lady look liking.
Pl.go for practising make up, wigs, manycure,paddicure,brest foams,panties & offcourse hair removing from whole body,
Pl.go for exersise to increase breasts & hipps
vjaducd loves lipstickes

Kristen-Gaye
07-25-2009, 04:29 AM
Just experiment with makeup, that's can be a fun thing. You'll know what works & what doesn't after awhile. I've found that less can be more though!
Try to observe what GGs do with makeup & clothes. :)
K.

PaulaJaneThomas
07-25-2009, 04:38 AM
hi I like using thong when I dress but I read in a page that it makes your "package" show up is this true and if is , is there any way to avoid it?

Two ways:

1) don't wear it
2) have the lot chopped off :devil:

In practice the cut and fabric of the clothes you wear have a big effect on what shows. A denim skirt won't show a lot whereas a clingy fabric will show everything. Tight jeans will show everything but a looser cut may not.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can give me tips for excersice so thast my body looks girly at least a litle thanks a ot

All you can really do is get/stay slim. And learn to wear what suits you not what suits some catwalk model.

skirtsuit
07-25-2009, 07:23 AM
Exercise by itself will not give a female form, but getting rid of any belly will help.

To some degree, the sucess of any MTF transformation is depends upon how triangular a guy you are. If you have broad shoulders and chest, tapering down to the waist, fitting womens clothes can be difficult.

I am lucky and am slim and fairly 'rectangular', which means that with a little padding and the right clothes, I get close a more hourglass figure.

The best thing you can do, inho, is experiment with as many different styles, types, looks, etc, as you possibly can. You will start to find styles and things that you like on you, because thats what counts.

So, head to the nearest thrift shop and have fun! Bag sales are especially good for experimentation.

All the best,
SS

TheNewDanielle
07-25-2009, 09:03 AM
There is alot of different exercise's you can do that don't add bulk or hard muscle to your body. Running, biking, and swimming are great way's to get a long lean figure. I naturally have wide shoulders but they don't look overly masculine because I don't lift, yet I work out for 2 hours everyday. If you want a healthy fit look, it can be done and still not look like a beef cake. Another thing you can do is palates and some of those sillier workout regime's, they build your core strength i.e back, abs, and hips without adding muscle growth and you just feel better. You won't wake up with the back aches, plus you'll have a sexy flat tummy. All depends on what you want and the time and effort you want to put into it. But you can definitely excersise without developing "man" muscles.

NathalieX66
07-25-2009, 03:54 PM
There is alot of different exercise's you can do that don't add bulk or hard muscle to your body. Running, biking, and swimming are great way's to get a long lean figure. I naturally have wide shoulders but they don't look overly masculine because I don't lift, yet I work out for 2 hours everyday. If you want a healthy fit look, it can be done and still not look like a beef cake. Another thing you can do is palates and some of those sillier workout regime's, they build your core strength i.e back, abs, and hips without adding muscle growth and you just feel better. You won't wake up with the back aches, plus you'll have a sexy flat tummy. All depends on what you want and the time and effort you want to put into it. But you can definitely excersise without developing "man" muscles.

Avid cyclists, the kind that ride 20-40 miles a day or more all seem to have big legs & skinny arms....that's just my observation. Take Lance Armstrong, for instance.

Carly D.
07-25-2009, 04:31 PM
In the beginning for me, as well as even now I dress for the feeling of it.. to feel the clothing that started it for me is reason enough to wear the clothes.. however if passing is what you are after then a study in women is what you need.. this is taught by women everywhere and all you need to do to learn it is observe them.. go to the mall or shopping center and watch.. women are very interesting to observe.. but you have to watch from afar.. interact if you wish.. but watch them walk.. watch them move.. just watch...