PDA

View Full Version : Last Night

Mya Summers
07-25-2009, 01:29 AM
Here I go again! Yesterday was a long and tiring day for me at work from being out in the sun all day using a cutting torch. I got home took a shower threw on my drab clothes except for a T-shirt which belongs to my wife and went on about my evening.
Well as the night went on we got low on cigarette's, so i threw my shoes on jumped in my truck went to Wal-Mart "woo-hoo my favorite place" and while I was there decided to pick up a few things. Well I checked out and got home as I walked through the door I realized I still had my wife's shirt on :doh:, and yes u could tell just by the way it looks that it's a girly shirt "not going into detail's", and it hit me of the reason why I was getting weird looks walking through the store. Atleast no one said anything about it.
Just figured I would share this real quick.

Marissa
07-25-2009, 01:39 AM
Cute story, Mya. At least you didn't have painted nails and hints of makeup to go with the top.. "Lucy, you have some essplainning to dooo" :D

Teri Jean
07-25-2009, 06:46 AM
Oooooops, well was your bra straps showing? I hate that happening. lol

Teri

Danielle Gee
07-25-2009, 06:50 AM
Hi Girl: I was a welder (and cutter) for many years and I know where you're coming from. I can remember getting so hot I thought my brain was cooked.

Carol A
07-25-2009, 07:12 AM
I believe now a days most people could care less, I wear a bra everyday all the time and even with enhancer nobody cares best I get sometimes is a second look :heehee:

Miranda09
07-25-2009, 09:33 AM
Tooo funny Maya...especially coming from southern IL, an area I'm very familiar with. Thanks for posting! :heehee:

lisalove
07-25-2009, 03:42 PM
All of my everyday tops are women's. They either have cap sleeves, vee necks, scoop necks, little eyelet trim, or shiney trim. nobody has ever said anything about them.