PDA

View Full Version : This is true

adrienner99
07-25-2009, 08:55 AM
Don't know how you all are going to react to this...I have always had French maid fantasies, and have some pretty little outfits to fulfill those fantasies, but I have always just dressed in private.

Last weekend I spent 48 hours "auditioning" for a woman who advertised for a sissy maid. I went all out to dress for her (classic black satin dress, white petticoat, blond hair, five-inch black patent leather high heels, etc.

There was no dominance here. The lady just wants a very feminine TV maid to clean her house. She was satisfied with my ironing and cleaning. But she wants me to look and act more feminine before she allows me to serve her more often. So she gave me an 8-week "feminization" plan to follow, after which time I may audition once more.

The feminazation program is as follows:

Buy one female garment or cosmetic every single day, at a different store.

Wear a satin nightgown to bed every night.

Subscribe, by phone to five women's fashion magazines.

Grow my hair.

Pluck my eyebrows into a conservative, but noticeable arch.

Use feminine vocabulary in my everyday speech--compliment women on their dresses, hair, makeup for instance.

Keep a lipstick in my car. When I arrive home every night, put my lipstick on in the driveway, using the car mirror.

Spend one whole day on the weekend completely dressed as a maid and do housework all day. Wear a minimum of five-inch heels.

Write a 2,000-word essay called "My Sissy Manifesto."

I am torn about diving into this kind of thing. As exciting as it sounds, it puts me at risk (shopping so much and arching my eyebrows, and even becoming so immersed in girliness).

I am curious what you all think. Is this a step you would take, or is it just going a bit too far?

Uncertain

Adrienne

"Mary"
07-25-2009, 09:08 AM
It sound exciting at first, but would be too much work for me. Some good points and practice there to do on your own schedule though.

TSchapes
07-25-2009, 09:28 AM
Sound like a plan. Just don't get down on yourself if you can't measure up to your list.

It sounds like a fun list, I wish you the best!

-Tracy :hugs:

Joni Marie Cruz
07-25-2009, 10:56 AM
Sounds good to me, except for the no dominance part.<G> What the heck, go for it, just the little regimen thing she set up for you sounds like fun. Gonna add it to my eat more roughage resolution.

Hugs...Joni Mari

JoanAz
07-25-2009, 11:06 AM
Sounds like FUN, I always wear 5 in heels, it would be great to find some one like that to "Play with"
Good Luck:)

MissConstrued
07-25-2009, 12:42 PM
lots of men who'd do it for free if the 'conditions' were right?

I don't know about free... as cute as those outfits are, and as much more enjoyable as housework may be in heels... it's still work. I'm getting paid, one way or another. :)

LilSissyStevie
07-25-2009, 01:21 PM
I was kind of suspicious when I read the title of this thread because in the hillbilly dialect I was raised on "This is true" or "This ain't no lie" or "I ain't $hittin' you" and "You ain't gonna believe this" all translate to "I just made this up" in regular english. :tongueout

It all sounds fun except that lipstick left in the car wouldn't be a good idea here in So. Cal.
:love:

Diane Smith
07-25-2009, 01:30 PM
I don't buy that "there was no dominance here." The whole list of requirements makes it quite clear that the lady wants to be completely in control of your appearance and behavior. It may not involve any threats, abuse or violence, but you are being asked to willingly give your freedom over to another person, and that's a D/s relationship no matter how low-key it may appear.

Only you can decide if this is what you want to do. The changes she is asking of you seem modest, and aren't even as extreme as the way I live my own life every day -- the difference being that nobody ordered me to do it. For myself, I'd rather have the free time to go shopping on my own, get my nails done or whatever, and I don't have any desire to be ordered around by anyone. But it may fill a need that is important to you, and that's what counts.

- Diane

pattyv
07-25-2009, 02:17 PM
Apart from the French maid and sissy fantasies lets take a look at the cost.
1) Buying one female garment or cosmetic per day for eight weeks at a minimum of $5. per day totals $280. Make it $10/day and it totals $560.

2) 5 women's mags at $25/yr per subscription totals $125.(Minimum)

$560. plus $125. equals $685.

A lot of women would take you as you are, and probably pay you minimum wage on top.

Will she pay for your fantasies, or will you pay for her fantasies?

Seems to me the hare is chasing the hound here. Either way enjoy yourself.

Laura.

crossdrezzer1
07-25-2009, 02:31 PM
well if you wont I will --LOl........ theres a line of applicants waiting behind you to fill the position,,,, hope you understand with this resession going on and all...LOL

Jenny Brown
07-25-2009, 03:35 PM
I have to call :BS:

trannie T
07-25-2009, 04:28 PM
Would you like to serve as a maid to a nice crossdresser? If you pay me $5.00 an hour you can dust, sweep and wash to your hearts content. If you pay me $6.00 an hour you will be permitted to wash the windows.

Nicole Erin
07-25-2009, 07:24 PM
Would you like to serve as a maid to a nice crossdresser? If you pay me $5.00 an hour you can dust, sweep and wash to your hearts content. If you pay me $6.00 an hour you will be permitted to wash the windows.

What while you watch the game on TV? :heehee:

jacqualine
07-26-2009, 01:46 AM
Sounds like fun, I'd do it. Feminization is what we are all after isn't it Ladies???

ms.querade
07-26-2009, 02:08 AM
That's pretty crazy (and kind of cool!). I never knew this kind of job position even existed! I'd say, go for it!

SusanCACD
07-26-2009, 07:23 AM
I was getting my nails done once and a lady in the salon offered me a job being her maid. I should have taken her up on it. I still go there hoping everytime she would be there.
Susan

MsJanessa
07-26-2009, 08:15 AM
funny many of My fantasies involve a french maid too lol---it sound like she is in to domination but maybe not with a whip or cuffs---if it caters to your fantasy go ahead and enjoy it

TGMarla
07-26-2009, 09:35 AM
I agree with Jenny Brown.

Horseradish!

Go sell ocean-front property in Arizona.