PDA

View Full Version : Exercises

TheNewDanielle
07-25-2009, 09:41 AM
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/core-strength/SM00047&slide=12

I've seen a few of you wonderful girls post in here looking for exercises/routines that you could do without building "guy" muscles. Found this link and I'll get my stuff from work and post some of those as well but this is a simple routine you could do in about 20 minutes in the comfort of your home. All it works on is your "core." If you haven't worked out for awhile this is a great place to start as if you can build strength here it makes extending your exercise routine even easier and less painful. A good stretch and some of these exercises will build strength and give you a nice long lean look. We do "harder" variations of these simple one's and have great success, do these and add a nice cardio work out of 15-20 minutes and you will see success in a month, though might have to check diets as well, but if anyone would like some help or ideas feel free to ask I'm not a pro and I don't profess to know everything, but I have alot of resources available to me for info and I've been working out my entire life consistently.

linnea
07-25-2009, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the link; I'll give it a try.

Gabrielle Hermosa
07-25-2009, 04:00 PM
Exercise is so important to maintain a good figure, thin (girly) waist, and more importantly, maintain good health and age gracefully.

I burn most of my calories on the treadmill, doing between 3 and 5 miles daily. I also do an upper-body routine that includes a lot of crunches, which is great for a nice, flat stomach. Some of my exercises do build up my man-muscles - good for Gabe, bad for Gabrielle, but I'm trying to work out a good balance between feminine figure, and the brute strength necessary to take care of business should trouble arise.

Thanks for the link. I'll check out those exercises and see if any make it into my daily routine. :)