PDA

View Full Version : First time to wear panties to work...

AllieSummers
07-25-2009, 11:08 AM
Hi Everyone,

Well today I wore some panties to work for the first time.

I'm going out with my wife and a CD friend from Austin tonight. I got up this morning and shaved my entire body. It felt so good. For some reason I decided to grab a pair of leopard print thong panties with a wide hot pink lace waistband and wear them to work.

I've been dressing off and on since I was young. I've really started dressing regularly for a little over a year, started going out dressed about 6 months ago and came out to my wife and some family/friends about 3 months ago.

Even though I've been dressing for a while now I never have worn panties under my clothes. It feels really good.

So, how many of you wear panties under your male clothes? Do you find that it makes a difference? Do you feel different?

I'm trying to figure out if I want to do it regularly or not.

Kisses,

Allie

linnea
07-25-2009, 11:23 AM
I wear panties every day (usually underdrab--definitely under drab at work). I love to wear them. I love how they look and how they feel.
If I looked as good as you do, I think that I'd being going out a lot more than I do, and I'd definitely be wearing panties all the time.

KandisTX
07-25-2009, 11:49 AM
I wear panties and pantyhose exclusively, even to the doctor's office. I think I own only 1 pair of male underwear and those are pretty much left in the drawer these days.

Kandis:love::rose2:

reneecroix
07-25-2009, 11:53 AM
I've been almost all panties everyday, work, out , for some time. It's an all panty drawer now. The boy briefs are in their own drawer and seldom worn. Feels strange to wear the men's FTL's. I like the feel of panties at my thighs and cupping my buns. Much lighter and cooler too!

Rachel Morley
07-25-2009, 11:57 AM
Well done you! I wear panties and a bra as my regular underwear all the time, which of course includes going to work. I have to be a little bit more selective on what type of bra, also the type and color shirt I wear in the summer (so that my bra band and straps don't show) but as far as panties are concerned, the sky's the limit! :) .... and no, I never worry about something happening to me where I'll get rushed off to the ER and then be found out :heehee:

Leilani68
07-25-2009, 11:58 AM
Yes I do Everyday work or not, all My wife buys me is panties every styel & every color.... It's natrual and comfortable to me..........:love:

Jennifer James
07-25-2009, 12:03 PM
Hi Everyone,

Well today I wore some panties to work for the first time.

I'm going out with my wife and a CD friend from Austin tonight. I got up this morning and shaved my entire body. It felt so good. For some reason I decided to grab a pair of leopard print thong panties with a wide hot pink lace waistband and wear them to work.

I've been dressing off and on since I was young. I've really started dressing regularly for a little over a year, started going out dressed about 6 months ago and came out to my wife and some family/friends about 3 months ago.

Even though I've been dressing for a while now I never have worn panties under my clothes. It feels really good.

So, how many of you wear panties under your male clothes? Do you find that it makes a difference? Do you feel different?

I'm trying to figure out if I want to do it regularly or not.

Kisses,

Allie

my first time i wear panties under my clothes was during middle school it made me feel so girly but i couldn't show it or i'd probably would have gotten beat up. I sometimes wear panties under clothes but not as often as I should. It does make me feel more feminine when I do. Allie keep wearing them regularly and enjoy.

Hugs

Jenn!:hugs:

April Renee
07-25-2009, 12:29 PM
Whoo Hoo!
Allie,
Iv e been wearing panties under my boy clothes since I was in my teens, and 24/7 for years. I do have a few pair of boxers that don't get much use at all.I just don't feel as girly without a cute pair of undies that only I know I'm wearing..I say wear what feels good and comfortable.I prefer a VS Pink microfiber boyshort for daily use and they are super comfy and I leave my "sexy little things" for going out at nite. Good luck to you in your new daily choices!

April

bobbie anne
07-25-2009, 02:08 PM
I used to wear sexy panties to work sometimes, for the last year I have worn every day Fruit Of the Loom 95% cotton and 5% spandex. I just love them. So far no one has noticed.

crossdrezzer1
07-25-2009, 02:16 PM
sometimes I wear them to work and find it to always to be a better day for me,, I seem more productive and faster at my job,,, always think what if something goes wrong and need medical attention though as I slide them up but so far knock on a pink wood nothing has happened..

Elle1946
07-25-2009, 02:20 PM
I wear panties all of the time. The only time that I don't is to the doctors office, even though he knows about my CDing.

Teri Jean
07-25-2009, 02:26 PM
I do everyday and a sports bra and small forms. When the weater is cooler or in the winter it is acompanied with panty hose. Also when the weather is cool enough for a insulated vest the forms go from an A-cup to a C-cup.

Teri

rebecca_morris_75
07-25-2009, 02:28 PM
I only wear panties now, no more male underwear!!

boardpuppy
07-25-2009, 03:10 PM
I underdress 24/7 and enjoy myself. If your not out to family, friends and local fokes, you'll have have to watch your selection of blouces, as they can be very revealing. You deffenetly need to talk to someone and make sure your head is straight.

Hugs,
Alice

AllieSummers
07-25-2009, 03:23 PM
Thanks for the advice girls....

I think my "head is on straight". I don't think it really means anything...not like I've really taken some major leap or something...I don't think?

Do you think it is?

Kisses,

Allie

Karin A
07-25-2009, 03:58 PM
I've been going out for a couple of years on occasion dressed. And I feel completely fem, when I go out. But I just recently started wearing panties to work. And, it all depends on how I feel in the morning. If I'm feeling girlie when I wake up, then I'll wear something really feminine. If not, then nothing at all. I only wear men's underwear when I'm going to the doctor. lol

trannie T
07-25-2009, 04:20 PM
I have a couple pairs of men's briefs I bought to wear for doctors appointments. The last time I had an appointment I forgot where I'd put them. Darn.

rebecca_morris_75
07-25-2009, 04:28 PM
I underdress 24/7 and enjoy myself. If your not out to family, friends and local fokes, you'll have have to watch your selection of blouces, as they can be very revealing.
You deffenetly need to talk to someone and make sure your head is straight.

Hugs,
Alice

Wait, what does this even mean?

GaleWarning
07-25-2009, 04:50 PM
Wait, what does this even mean?

I thought the comment was odd!

Teresa Macaw
07-25-2009, 05:14 PM
I hate man-underwear! Women's feel so much better, so wear away. I do several days a week!

Teresa Macaw
07-25-2009, 05:18 PM
I do everyday and a sports bra and small forms. When the weater is cooler or in the winter it is acompanied with panty hose. Also when the weather is cool enough for a insulated vest the forms go from an A-cup to a C-cup.

Teri

I love your thoughts, think I'll do the same!!!

ArleneRaquel
07-25-2009, 06:18 PM
Wearing panties is such blast
Love,
ARLENE - A Gurl 24/7 & VERY PROUD!

Heather_Marie
07-25-2009, 06:29 PM
I wear panties all the time. I hate mens underwear if I can avoid wearing them I do, I only time I wear them is to the doctors office and that is to long for me I should wear panties all the time they feel so right. I have all types and colors panties are the best they feel great.

Andrea's Lynne
07-25-2009, 06:48 PM
Happily my wife and I share the same panty drawer and I only keep a few pairs of boxers for things like Dr.'s trips, etc. Panties everyday for me, and i love it!! So does my wife.....and it's real nice to know she and I are wearing matching pairs!!:heehee::heehee:

Veronica Nicole
07-25-2009, 07:04 PM
I have a question, if you wear panties to work how would you go to a men's bathroom to pee? I assume if you go to the urinal you would have to unbuckle belt and unbutton pants, seems kinda of strange if someone is next to you..

donna h
07-25-2009, 07:15 PM
Ive been wearing panties to work for years just routine now.It is fun deciding each morning what color and style to wear,mainly VS thongs for me, got a bunch love how they make feel.

MissConstrued
07-25-2009, 07:35 PM
I have a question, if you wear panties to work how would you go to a men's bathroom to pee?

How? Same way you do any other time, presumably... walk. :brolleyes:

Anyway... if there's a dude checking out your underwear while you're taking a leak, he's not checking out your underwear anyway. :doh: Just smile and tell him you're married.

sexysusie
07-25-2009, 08:01 PM
Hi Veronica....I wear panties every day, and have for a few years. They keep me "in touch" with my girlyness all through the day.
If I use a urinal, they are pretty easily pulled aside, on one leg opening, to allow my "clitty" out....very easy! I have been standing next to many men who had NO IDEA that a panty wearing gurl was right next to them! Warmly, Susan.

Veronica Nicole
07-25-2009, 08:29 PM
If I use a urinal, they are pretty easily pulled aside, on one leg opening, to allow my "clitty" out....very easy! Warmly, Susan.

:eek: Maybe I'll try that someday..

Olivia
07-25-2009, 09:05 PM
Yep, panties all day every day! It's been that way for years now; for many years before that I only wore men's "no-fly" bikini briefs. I've never had any problems with peeing, the panties (or briefs for that matter) are easy to pull down a bit. Unless you doff your pants at work, how would anyone know what kind of underwear you had? Tanga panties are my favorite style.
O

kristytv
07-25-2009, 09:06 PM
i have for over 10 years , i cant imagine anything else ever!

MissConstrued
07-25-2009, 09:06 PM
allow my "clitty" out....

That's impressive. I don't even know where mine is. :kickbutt:

Veronica Nicole
07-25-2009, 09:17 PM
to allow my "clitty" out....very easy! Warmly, Susan.

I'm still trying to find mine:lol2:

linnea
07-25-2009, 09:54 PM
I have a question, if you wear panties to work how would you go to a men's bathroom to pee? I assume if you go to the urinal you would have to unbuckle belt and unbutton pants, seems kinda of strange if someone is next to you..

I usually sit to pee whether I'm in men's or a ladies' rest room; if I have to stand in the men's room, I am just very discreet about it. My panties have never been noticed.

Stormgirl
07-25-2009, 10:02 PM
male underwear? whats that?

Julie-Ann Fletcher
07-26-2009, 12:53 AM
I love to wear my panties to work and have been for a number of years now,it does make me feel a lot more girly and i love it,but i now get changed at work in front of another bloke so i am unable to do it all the time now which sadens me a little cause i love my girly panties

Avril xx :love:

Joanie_Shakti
07-26-2009, 02:28 AM
I have a couple pairs of men's briefs I bought to wear for doctors appointments. The last time I had an appointment I forgot where I'd put them. Darn.

LOL! I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and couldn't find any clean regular men's underwear. It was laundry day and I didn't realize I only had a few pairs left or I would have set one aside for the occasion. My doctor is a woman but I didn't want to go commando or in panties. Finally put on a pair of white men's nylon bikinis, the only pair of that style I have that's not in a flashy color. Didn't have to drop my pants this time but in February, she caught me by surprise. And I had just recently shaved my pubes for the first time not thinking ahead towards the appointment. Now this time I went in with shaved legs and she ended up feeling my legs for swelling during the exam. She noticed that I had split a toenail on one big toe which got me wondering if I had any residual (clear) polish on my nails from my last pedicure a couple of months ago. I had meant to redo the polish but am glad now that I hadn't yet.

I went for years, maybe a decade or two without wearing panties at work, but I would wear them all the time on my days off. This year, as I got more obsessed with my female side, I started wearing them to work. First it was just "thong Thursday," but now it may be several times a week. And every time, when I walk around all I can think about is how great my rear end feels, either when in a thong but mainly when I'm wearing full back nylon panties. I love it.

Standing at the urinal isn't a problem. I was more afraid of sitting in a stall, and the door coming open accidentally when someone was rushing to find an empty stall (some guys push hard). I used to kind of hide them with my pants at first but now, just double check the lock and admire them while I go. :)

Mollyanne
07-26-2009, 05:49 AM
Hi Allie, there is NOTHING like it!!!! I have been "underdressing" for a very long time and it feels wonderful!!!! Actually it feels soooo very natural now for me to put on panties that I don't have male(ugly ugly)underwear at all!!! When the weather gets cooler I also wear pantyhose, again a fantastic feeling!!! Think of it this way----"If GG's can do it, why can't we" ????

Mollyanne

Denise01
07-26-2009, 05:51 AM
I have only worn Panties now for about the past 5 years and fully underdress now fulll time.

yust this past week i got rid of all of my male undies. It feel so great to wear only ladies underwear and panties as they feel so good.

23 July was the first day of the rest of my life. It was the day that Denise came out and is now living full time femme, and love it

Denise

:):):):)

DianneW
07-26-2009, 09:19 AM
24/7. When I need to pee at home, I always sit & since I'm the one who cleans around here, it make cleaning the bowl easier, no splashing. When out, I'll go into a stall & unbuckle my pants, never sit in a public john, just do my business tuck myself back in & leave. When I used to work. I always wore the more worn out panties, the elastic was not as tight so it was easy to pull the leg opening aside.

AllieSummers
07-27-2009, 04:43 PM
Well, I've worn panties 3 days in a row now. The streak is alive. :)

I don't know if I'll wear them every day but I does feel good when I do it.

Kisses,

Allie

ArleneRaquel
07-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Well, I've worn panties 3 days in a row now. The streak is alive. :)

I don't know if I'll wear them every day but I does feel good when I do it.

Kisses,

Allie

I am so happy for you.
:love:
Arlene - Proudly a woman 24/7

Denise01
07-27-2009, 04:51 PM
I have worn panties now for well over 5 years, and they feel so much better than the old scratchy guy ones.

23 July was the first day of the rest of my life and also the day that Denise came out full time.

It gave me great pleasure the other night when the few guy shorts that i had were put in the trask.

Denise

WandaRae2009
07-27-2009, 04:59 PM
I wear panties most days and usually pantyhose or stockings as well. I hate to wear boy shorts any more, I just don't like the feeling. They are just not as cofortable, and I like the smooth feeling. For me the silkier the better.

Ashley PS
07-27-2009, 07:00 PM
I've worn them a few times but they were so distracting I had to stop! In a good way tho...

Maybe I'll try again soon

Bethany38
07-27-2009, 08:35 PM
How? Same way you do any other time, presumably... walk. :brolleyes:

Anyway... if there's a dude checking out your underwear while you're taking a leak, he's not checking out your underwear anyway. :doh: Just smile and tell him you're married.

I really luv your wit MC and I agree with that statement completely.

Allie enjoy wearing them. It is all I wear now.

leotard fan
07-28-2009, 05:16 AM
well... i donĀ“t wear panties, very often, in my job, because i have affraid someone note it... but when i use it or tigths, or leotards, under males clothes, i just feel super great and everything runs ok!

Kimmy55
07-28-2009, 06:04 AM
Bra,panties,small forms on workdays.Panties,bra and C forms on weekends.I dont think I own any guy briefs.Also bra and panties to the doctors

Misty G
07-28-2009, 06:32 AM
I always wear panties to work or any where else I go. If I am wear long pants I will also wear a pair of hose

Miranda09
07-28-2009, 07:04 AM
Hi Allie...I wear panties ALL the time and I love the feel. Since no one can see them anyway, why not. I also keep my toenails painted 24/7 and it has the same affect as the panties in that it fullfills my CDing without any one knowing. :)

MissVirginia-Mae
07-28-2009, 07:53 AM
I wear panties and a bra everyday to work....
Somedays I even wear a girdle and stockings under my clothes....
I long for the day when I am dressing 24/7!!:love:

meri
07-28-2009, 09:02 AM
Started wearing panties a couple years ago. The initial reason was well, they are panties -- it was sensual. It took me sometime to settle on the type that I really liked and 2 years later, I simple prefer them. They are lightweight, better fitting, etc.

Thus, I have adopted them as my own.

This did upset my wife so I went looking for some equivalent in men's underwear -- guess what, couldn't find it.

It would be nice if manufacturers realized that not all men want their clothing rough, tough and heavy. Light, smooth and sensual works for everyone ----

Angelofsomekind
07-28-2009, 12:57 PM
I wear them every day at work as well, I have for years. No one has ever said anything, so I don't know if anyone has ever noticed. I don't think they have though, I tend to have more lowrise thongs so it's harder to see them. My pants would have to be hanging really really low for them to show. I do wear higher cut panties at times, but I don't think anyone has noticed, or cares.

Ras
07-28-2009, 04:21 PM
I wear panties everyday, sometime a bra or camnilose top or a chemise depoending on if I can "hide" it. It feel awesome. In the winter I will try tyo wear lace top stockings n garter belt often as well.

StaceyJane
07-28-2009, 04:24 PM
I've worn pantyhose to work and one time I had a bra and pantyhose on when I had to go to a meeting before meeting someone for a shopping trip. I wore a t-shirt under my shirt so the bra lines wouldn't be noticable.

Dawn P
07-28-2009, 08:01 PM
I wear panties when ever I can, After losing a 150 pounds and having a tummy tuck, mens briefs just dont fit right. So it either bikinis or thongs or mens bikinis

Susan Slurry Maid
07-28-2009, 08:09 PM
i ALWAYS WEAR PANTIES,I EVEN WEAR THEM ON THE BEACH!

SamanthaCD1
07-28-2009, 08:32 PM
I wear panties to work under drab pretty much daily...extra exciting on days when I have chiropracto appts as he has to put pads at the top of my butt:eek: lol

Joanie_Shakti
07-28-2009, 10:24 PM
Started wearing panties a couple years ago. The initial reason was well, they are panties -- it was sensual. It took me sometime to settle on the type that I really liked and 2 years later, I simple prefer them. They are lightweight, better fitting, etc.

Thus, I have adopted them as my own.

This did upset my wife so I went looking for some equivalent in men's underwear -- guess what, couldn't find it.

It would be nice if manufacturers realized that not all men want their clothing rough, tough and heavy. Light, smooth and sensual works for everyone ----

Meri, check out www.jg2.com. They have several different cuts of men's nylon briefs in great colors. My favorite color they offer is "paprika." I find them a good compromise when I want to wear something nicer than Fruit of the Looms but don't want to wear panties for various reasons (dates, traveling, etc.).

larissa-laurie
07-29-2009, 01:21 AM
I have worn panties under male clothes many times. I have even worn pantyhose and a girdle without giving it away. I had a girlfriend in college years ago who wanted me to wear a girdle so other girls would not look at my privates area of my jeans. This led to adding panties and pantyhose too. But it seemed to really enhance my sexuallity and she and I would have an exciting sexual experience often. I miss those days. I wonder if others have similar experiences?

Kelsy
07-29-2009, 05:40 AM
Don't even own mens underwear, and EVERYTHING I own is now low-rise - could not fathom wearing high waisted clothes anymore - once you go low, you never go back! (For me anyway)...

Same here I don't own men's underwear!! Funny I have taken to liking high waisted clothes Mom jeans etc:heehee:Is that weird?????

Kelsy

julie0110
07-29-2009, 10:55 AM

I wear panties 24/7. Although I love wearing pantie girdle's, I try to wear panties that are comfortable allow me to pull the gussett to one side.

Oh, the other thing is I wear trousers that have a zip.

Luv

Julie

XXX

kara57
07-31-2009, 01:18 PM
I wear panties and a cami to work every day. I find a camisole is much easier to hide than a bra and there are many styles to choose from. In the winter I add pantyhose. In the summer I like Victoria's Secret cotton panties. They have new styles every year and I get gift certificates with my Angel card. I rotate panties so the fall-winter panties get put away when the summer heat arrives.

sfwarbonnet
07-31-2009, 02:05 PM
Allie,
Yes, the first time wearing panties at work is a big step, but it soon becomes routine, like now I don't wear anything else! Ditto, women's pull-on pants, pantyhose and a short slip (which hides the tops of panties and pantyhose).

Always Susan
07-31-2009, 02:37 PM
I've been wearing panties 24/7 for almost a year now and love the choices in fabics and color. The best part is choosing which ones match my mood. Now it just wouldn't feel right wearing anything other than something a little feminine everyday.

Stacyy
07-31-2009, 02:58 PM
I always wear panties, i just cant stand the feel of mens underwear, it feels like a rag or something.

Paula Siemen
08-01-2009, 08:59 AM
I've been wearing panties 24/7/365 for the last four years and I love em. No more Jokeys for me girls. I do like the VS panties since the crotch panel is a little wider and the boys don't get so stwisted off. Thanks Victoria for thinking of us Gurls.

sfwarbonnet
08-04-2009, 10:45 AM
I've been wearing panties 24/7/365 for the last four years and I love em. No more Jokeys for me girls. I do like the VS panties since the crotch panel is a little wider and the boys don't get so stwisted off. Thanks Victoria for thinking of us Gurls.

I too want the crotch panel to be a bit wider. Thanks for the tip on VS panties. I have heard that there are other wide-crotch ones too, but no brands or styles were noted. Any specifics?

Ras
08-04-2009, 01:17 PM
You are so lucky both of you are the same size and can share a panty drawer...that is co cool!

Happily my wife and I share the same panty drawer and I only keep a few pairs of boxers for things like Dr.'s trips, etc. Panties everyday for me, and i love it!! So does my wife.....and it's real nice to know she and I are wearing matching pairs!!:heehee::heehee:

Sweethog
08-04-2009, 03:07 PM
I still have a drawer with some mens undies in it that does not get looked at often. My daily wear now ( and especially during winter in Australia )is Cami tops, panties and pantyhose.
I love the feel under my (yuk) trousers and it helps make the day more interesting when a straying eye on the train looks at my ankles.

Firegirl
08-04-2009, 08:35 PM
I wish I could dress up and look as hot as you do. I wear panties on occasion to work. usually boy shorts or hipsters and sometimes thongs. I try to wear black ones to work. Its easier to brush off any strange looks. I have once worn stockings and garter under my blue jeans but it was too hot.

:daydreaming:

:drink:

Firegirl
08-04-2009, 08:47 PM
:)I had to go change into panties after reading this thread. White hipsters with little high heel pictures all over them.

MichelleP
08-06-2009, 10:36 AM
You Go Allie!

I wear panties a lot under my drab clothes. The comfort and feel is incomparable.:heehee:

Michelle

Kathy Ann
08-06-2009, 11:59 AM
I solved that problem , i only go out as Kathy Ann.

Love Kathy Ann ox ox ox

diannecourtney
08-07-2009, 10:34 AM
I seldom wear panties. however, I support the family with a gaf and waist trimmers or girtile, it makes for flattering curves.:):)

urmilaaa2008
08-07-2009, 10:44 AM
I am only wearing panty and half slips under my normal dress since 3 years. I feel comfortable when I wear these. (Only when i am going out of town and staying out i wear briefs in which i dont feel comfortable.) And quite frequently I wear sports bra under the slips. In winter when i wear thick wollen clothing i wear blouse with size AA bra, for that tight hugging feeling. I have a good collection of cotton and silk panties and slips, where as at present I have only 3 sets of men's undies

Rachel05
08-08-2009, 05:11 AM
I think overall I probably wear panties under my clothes a shade more that I wear man pants!! and I certainly love wearing them for work

jessidresser
08-09-2009, 07:41 PM
I don't even know what size male briefs to buy!.
I haven't bought any in years! Even cotton panties are better than mens briefs!

RICKIE44
08-09-2009, 08:15 PM
I love the feel and the wonderful mental feeling it gives me. Its good to know that i am not the only one to put male shorts on to see the doctor

Honeygirl
08-10-2009, 09:20 AM
Choosing what Im going to wear from my 'knicker' (panty) drawer is the best part of having to get up for work every day!

RADER
08-10-2009, 07:10 PM
Going to a Urnal is no problum, just pull doen the front of your panties and
do your thing. Afterwards, pull them up. It works for me. I ware panties
24/7 for about 4 years now, ever since I retired. Only keep the outher type
arround for that Doctors Visit once in a while. :)

Earlene
08-10-2009, 07:35 PM
Per an agreement between my wife and I, I do not wear panties to work, but any other time is ok. Most nights at bed time and definitely all weekend I am wearing panties.

Love
Penelope

fiona_libby
08-10-2009, 07:49 PM
I wear panties as much as I can, I really need to build up my courage and go out and purchase a new supply of panties.

huggs :hugs:

Fiona

RikkiHauser
08-10-2009, 08:27 PM
I always wear panties under my dress slacks. Most of the time I'll also wear stockings and a garter belt. When I go workout and know that I am changing, I'll just throw on a pair of my male underwear over my panties. Or I'll change in a private stall. :)

sharon2
08-10-2009, 09:00 PM
Going to a Urnal is no problum, just pull doen the front of your panties and
do your thing. Afterwards, pull them up. It works for me. I ware panties
24/7 for about 4 years now, ever since I retired. Only keep the outher type
arround for that Doctors Visit once in a while. :)

When i am wearing panties i always sit down to do it.

emmlouise
08-16-2009, 10:51 AM
I wear panties all the time. I have 1 drawer filled with panties of all styles and colours. I wear these when in drab, with either stockings or tights. I never wear guys underwear. To pee, I always sit.

My 2nd drawer is filled with matching bra and pantie sets, some with suspender belts and my basques and girdles. This is my en femme drawer. The bottom drawer is filled with slips, sexy nightwear and nylons.

HalloweenDragon
08-17-2009, 02:41 AM
Since it's still not socially acceptable, I have to wear my CD clothes inder my "normal" clothes. Sometimes I'll notice that it's VERY apparent I have something else on beneath my clothes. Or sitting in a chair for too long will at times expose the truth! It's all a part of coming to grips with yourself and your sexual preferance.

PamelaGirl
08-17-2009, 04:57 AM
I have not yet worn panties to work under my male clothes, I am trying to get up the courage to do so. I bought some Hanes Her Way cotton briefs that I think will be perfect for wearing at work, I just need to get over the fear of wearing them when I am not at home and comfortable in my female clothes as Pamela.

Josey
08-17-2009, 05:30 AM
I only wear panties. For doctors visits I wear Just My Size white cotton briefs which look close to mens in style but definitley fem. I wear only nylon panties at night under my nitie or alone whatever trips my trigger. Naturally, my wife knows about my CDing and takes care of all laundry tasks. I'll never return to mens undies that's for sure!

TxCassie
08-17-2009, 08:52 AM
I do wear my panties alot more these days. For work, it all depends, do I feel pretty or want to feel my fem side close to me, or am I am in boy mode, do I have any clean panties, lol.

I really don't have the fear, I used to have of wondering if everyone knows, they don't, will I be found out, probably not, who's gonna see in the men's room, honey, I'd be lucky if a man looked that close, lol. Whatever makes you feel comfortable for the day. Most of the time, I don't like to be hooked into one mode or another, just be me.

You never know, the man working next to you, or you're having a meeting with today may have his own panties on, probability are no, but then again, you're there and you got yours on, so.... go for it gurl.

After reading this thread, I am going to be sure to wear a pair of panties to work. I'll be thinking of all of my sisters.

See ya,

Cassie

tiffanyjo89
08-17-2009, 08:55 AM
I've worn panties a few times, and a thong another couple...

I like how it felt, but went back to male underwear in terms of my current status (heavily closeted).

markinhose
08-17-2009, 10:50 AM
panties pantyhose and an ankle bracelt are an everyday thing for me under my work cloths. unfortunately i cant get away with wearing more. s for the question about the mens room, i use a stall and sit to pee, something my first g/f who knew i dressed got me into. its been almost 5 years now since being with her and i sit all the time still.

amanda w
08-17-2009, 01:16 PM
I have worn panties 24-7 for years now even win i go to the doctors at the V.A.

joandher
08-17-2009, 02:03 PM
I have worn silk panties for the last four years 24/7 and when the cooler weather comes its hold ups and silk vest as well,
I only have 1 pair of male ones just incase I have to go in to hospital,once I attended the doctors and forgot about my panties when he saw them he didn't flinch one bit,remember he cant say anything about you to anybody without your consent, and he's probably seen it all before
Ido know a police man who wears them at work and also i read on here of a fireman who wears them at work
:hugs:

J-JAY

Kristitx555
08-17-2009, 03:19 PM
I think that is sooo cute! I am wearing green satin bikini panties right now and my wife and I bought them for me last night at Kohl's. Bought 3 pair to go with the other 4 pair I have... one for every day of the week if I want to... :)

WMassGirl
08-17-2009, 07:43 PM
Iv'e worn panties 24/7 for years to work. I drive truck and no one would ever suspect. Don't use the urinal, take a stall and sit like your supposed to. My SO hates to see me in male underware and I'm more than happy to accomidate her. We just got done doing each others nails even though our taste in color is at the opposite end of the spectrum.

Melinda Lou
08-18-2009, 11:57 AM
I'm wearing a pair right now, as I do most days. As I've gotten older, I've started wearing cotton briefs (aka granny panties) more often--I find them to be really comfortable. They actually remind me a little of the high-waisted little girls' panties I wore for the first time as a little boy. I just like that feeling of my lower torso being "contained" in a snug pair of panties, even if they aren't really sexy. I just have to be careful of the narrow waistband riding several inches up my back over the waist of my pants. :D

Elle1946
08-18-2009, 12:23 PM
I wear panties all of the time no matter if I am in the boy mode or girl mode.

MissConstrued
08-18-2009, 09:50 PM
Don't use the urinal, take a stall and sit like your supposed to.

OMG WTF LOL! :eek::doh:

As the kids say....

BobbieTx
08-22-2009, 04:16 PM
I wear panties out under drab guy stuff whenever I can. It sadly is not too often and I would love to be able to wear panties 24/7. Hi to all the other Texas girls

diannecourtney
08-23-2009, 09:01 AM
I'd say for someone who is 23/7 at the panty thing. it takes alittle squirmjng but the pants do not have to be dropped. And they are more comfortable than jockeys.:o:o:o

kara57
09-06-2009, 03:56 PM
I have three different sets of panties and camis depending on the occasion. One drawer is work panties--usually Victoria's Secret cotton during the summer. Another drawer is to change panties when I get home from work and the third drawer (lace, bows and very fem) is for going out with matching bras and special occasions. I also rotate my panties so at the end of summer (coming soon) I put away the cotton and take out the silky panties for the rest of the year.

WifeofWrenchette
09-06-2009, 04:20 PM
My S/O wears women's panties everyday under his drab clothes. He doesn't even own a pair of men's underwear.

Paula W
09-06-2009, 04:30 PM
I used to go to some classes in college wearing panties under my jeans and made sure to wear a shirt that was a little long on me just in case. I've seen many gg's thongs sticking out when they sat in front of me, I wouldn't want someone behind me to have the same experience :o

My job now involves a lot of physical labor where bending kneeling and stooping pretty much happen all day so I would not even dare risk it now.

jazmine
09-06-2009, 08:09 PM
Heck yes I do.......At least when I know I can get away with it, which is most of the time. It definitely makes me feel more like a girl!

JustAlex
09-07-2009, 06:09 PM
I wear panties to work. Hard to tell how frequently but I'll be generous and say 50/50. I spend whole week wearing only panties.
I try not to use the sexy ones for work and absolutely not the sexiest. Most of the times, those are not comfortable to wear under pants or to wear at all. They were designed to look good and be taken off as soon as possible.

But I have cotton brief that are discreet. Maybe some of the colors are a little too much like the pinks, reds, and a particular turquoise that I really like but you can't find in male underwear.

Peeing is not a problem. You can go to the stall if you feel really uncomfortable. I have access to the private bathroom but I use the public one just because it's closer. And I go to public bathrooms everywhere in panties and I'm not worried about it. I never check on other's underwear and I'm pretty sure that the others don't either. I guess is macho thing, I'm sure that the girls check on each other undies when they're in the bathroom, show to each other, feel the fabrics, exchange them, get naked, touch each other, kiss... er... I think... otherwise why do they spend so much time in there? :haha: (I'm going to sleep in the couch...)

Going back to topic. Even in the most open configuration of urinals it's very hard to see the underwear of the guy next to you, even if you try. At most, you're going to get a glimpse of a color. Details like lace are hard to identify if you see only a bit of it. A lot more for a guy, they can't tell what their sex partners were wearing. Something that I'm sure we all can do... at least I can...

For those who want to try and are still uncomfortable with the idea of sharing the bathroom, here's my advice. Try plain cotton briefs that are color safe, stay away from the coffee pot, use the stall if you chicken out. You'll get comfortable with time and practice.

And, last but not least, be creative. If someone notices, say that you warned your wife, "next time I don't have clean underwear, I'm going to take some of yours!!"

Also "we have a quickie this morning and we're going to swap underwear again tonight", "I took your wife's, hope you don't mind", "you won't believe whose this are..." and "look, I'm a crossdresser and I'm carrying a 9 millimeter, do you have a problem with any of these things?"

Tanya.Rebekah
09-07-2009, 06:39 PM
I wear panties everyday, whether to work or anywhere else. I don't think I still own male undergarments.. I have also tried one time, going to work wearing a really feminine bra (no cups, of course.) Mwaaah ~

lazz12
09-12-2009, 08:52 AM
i wear black girly boxer shorts for work , they feel so nice

Glenda58
09-12-2009, 09:12 AM
I have no male underwear. All I have are panties and women's tees. They fit better and are more comfortable. Besides why have 2 sets of cloths at no one can see anyways.

Ashley Williams
09-12-2009, 09:54 AM
Panties and slips do it for me.

I also have to be careful about showing through my shirts - but I have a choice of round-necked slips that you would have to have eagles' eyes to see for what they are.

For all intents and purposes, I could be wearing a vest from what can be seen.

I did have a bit of a shock recently when I realised that the shirt I was wearing was not as opaque as I had thought and it did make me feel rather self-conscious when I visited the bathroom facilities and saw just how visible it was.

Otherwise, I am getting much better at (almost) forgetting that I am wearing entirely female underwear every day. I just get to have a lovely surprise when I do remember.

randi.dixon
09-12-2009, 10:43 PM
i wear them to work every day under my army uniform

babyamy
09-16-2009, 02:12 PM
i forgot when i did wear boys underwear, have been wearing some type of panties fo rthe lasy 30 years , i dont know if i could bring myself to buy boy type underwear, plus the word panties is so much cuter than underwear...luv ya

Southern Jenni
09-16-2009, 08:28 PM
I do this occasionally, and never had an issue other than feeling great about it all day. If I have a big meeting or presentation I have to give, I wear panties. I feel better about myself and I think there's something psychological about it... knowing something no one else in the room does and wouldn't believe it if they did. Give me the upper-hand to give a good presentation.

sherri52
09-16-2009, 08:40 PM
I wear panties everyday. Can't say how different it feels because I haven't worn mens briefs since I was in the army 40yrs ago. Oh they were boxers

gwen2009
09-16-2009, 09:13 PM
It depends on the mood and what else I might be doing during the day, but if I can, I wear my panties. All feelings of fem. aside, I have found they actually fit better, provide better support and are more comfortable than regular men's briefs, go figure.:eek:

jenny1973
09-16-2009, 09:40 PM
I wear panties all the time. Panties are the only underwear I own.

lisa_sf
09-16-2009, 10:43 PM
Everyday, with a bra and pantyhose.