PDA

View Full Version : Little "Dressed" time

Danielle Gee
07-26-2009, 07:02 AM
Hi Girls: I've been layed-off all of last week due to lack of work (Damned Economy). But I have been called back for next week and the forseeable future.

I have mixed emotions, a full paycheck is much better than unemployment. But I'm going to miss being "dressed" almost every day. I've been spending lots of time reading the various posts on this site and have learned much from all of you.:love:

Danielle

crossdrezzer1
07-26-2009, 08:25 AM
prioritys dear--------- dress or money to get new pretty's? go underdressed and smile all day,,,

TJ Tresa
07-26-2009, 08:56 AM
You have a few options, 1) you can refuse your call back = which will most likely result in the lose of unemployment, 2) you can underdress as stated by Crossdrezzer1 = which you have to be careful not to let it show through your outer clothes, 3) you can come out to you employer and co-workers = I don't have a clue as to how that would work, 4) you can just wear your normal male clothing to work, come home and change = chances of being outed are less.
In any event or case it is your call and you must be the one to choose. Becareful and have fun, and good luck in your decission. Take care, hugs from TJ Tresa.

Jeanne Hamilton
07-26-2009, 08:02 PM
It sounds like unemployment had some benefits for you. Take Crossdrezzer1's advice and go to work underdressed. Then dress to the fullest when you get home.

MissVirginia-Mae
07-26-2009, 08:58 PM
Well Sweetie...
One must work to get all the nice clothes offered to us girls
:hugs:

Teri Jean
07-26-2009, 09:58 PM
Yep money first shopping second and dressing somewhere between 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 or however you can fit it in.

Teri