PDA

View Full Version : I love my life, Do you ?

BreenaDion
07-26-2009, 10:58 AM
Read my history if you wish to understand my journy.

Last night about 2 am an enjoying wear a dark blue knee length dress with a sheer overlay with full sleeves an all my bling,black panties black pantyhoes an black pumps. I just plucked my eyebrows earlier , kinda middle of the road sorta speek. I am fully shaved, first time ever even in summer. No more hiding, cause transitioning is really taken me over more an more each week.

My Psychologist said its good to let breena flow, well I took that to heart an flowing she is . I am trying my best to show off the "glow" that i feal inside but that will come. First time ever I AM HAPPY. I am finding that my transition without hormones is maken me a new person. " Hey I LOve That Idea " Im all for it. My DR Lee I call her , wants to get to know me more.
Love that word " ME " cuz thats what I refer when talking about my situation. " ME " not a cd not a trans not male or female . I come to call myself in reference to my dr lee " ME " I totally without any fear or reverence am satified and excepting what I am . " ME " I Love Me..... Yes finally first time in my whole life I LOve me. OMG Thank youi !!!

As back to playing spades. Yes that is in yahoo where I get to chat a little while playing my favorit game. I love to flirt , totally great to act like a woman . Love that word alos " WOMAN" let me ROAR !!! lol

So in closing , right now in this " Moment in time " I love my life. Yes I do understand the changes hormones will bring an welcome them with open arms.
The humiliation that will come from becoming "ME" to share with the world an rest of family. I know the heart aches will come but im strong and getting stronger each week. I have my team and most importantly my wife fully supportive an is walking with me side by side as my journey continues.

Thank you for sharing my " My Moment In Time "

Love Bree :love:

trannie T
07-26-2009, 02:15 PM
Congratulations Breena. The most important thing we can accomplish is self acceptance.

Crissy Kay
07-26-2009, 02:47 PM
Good for you Breena!!!

LisaM
07-26-2009, 03:37 PM
It's nice to see someone so happy with their life. Congrats, Breena!

BreenaDion
07-26-2009, 03:53 PM
Thank you girls. Just when the Light goes on sorta speek the clouds open up an suns rays engulf me. For a moment in time I saw an felt Paradise. So many changes with me now ,wife brought home hair color and daughter got a cheap camera so im taken pictures of ME .... woohoo. lol Ya its like a little thing inside that says F***it I aint gonna be scared any more. Got a few snapped but I got tons of clothes.

Now as I sit here in total drab Im gonna see how strong my feminity really is now . So far different but im still breenda an still the woman I was ment to be. Was an daughter left to do erenda an getting the gray an odd colors out of hair from last color I nasked the lady to do cuz the boss of the salon wasnt there. I have hair extensions I want to add. So drab it is and I dont mind cuz my just got home an ready in a few to do my hair . Wooo Hooo !!!

Love you girls an good luck Love Bree :love:

victoriamwilliams1
07-26-2009, 03:57 PM
Congrats and look forwad to seeing the photos:)

deja true
07-26-2009, 03:58 PM
I love my life, Do you ?

Yeah, Breena, I think I love your life, too! :)

Congratulations, darlin'!

BreenaDion
07-26-2009, 04:04 PM
LOL thanks Deja just got me for a sec an I do have a great sence of humor. Wife just got home an I showed her my posts. Now she wants to find other SO and I'll will research that for her. Gee it only gets better but I know whats around the corner an building strenght to deal with it or I will just have to "let it go "

Love you girls Love Bree:love:

BreenaDion
07-26-2009, 04:24 PM
Thank you Flatron ,got my hair colored an now wait 10 minutes the box an wife says. I took a few pictures of a navy blue dress I was wearing . Now I can show you the color change. No much cuz I want my extension to match. I hope with hormones I grow new hair an lose the receeding hair line. If not I have other ways i'll have to try . Thanks again girls

Love Bree:love:

Carole Cross
07-26-2009, 04:38 PM
Congrats on your courage Breena. I think I am at a similar stage in my transtion. I am not yet on hormones but I am going out more as my true self and I am on course to be full time by the end of the year. :hugs:

BreenaDion
07-26-2009, 04:58 PM
WTG Carole , I hope your dreams do come true like mine is . Thank you for all your kinds words girls.

As my DR Lee says I am quite unique . Tuesday I will find out exactly what she means an so on. My last thereapist calls me incrediable. I understand her, she doenst recieve transpeople cuz she is a family therapist.

Love Bree :love:

dawnmarrie1961
07-26-2009, 10:16 PM
Breena,
Great to hear that you are feeling good about yourself. It's also great to hear that you doctor is having you transition "without" the use of unnecessary hormones. Often their use causes much confusion at a time when you are trying to come to terms with yourself as a person without labels. Being yourself is hard enough. Your statement about "The humiliation that will come from becoming "ME" to share with the world an rest of family." You were always "ME". Now you are just getting rid of all the stuff that wasn't "YOU". Like an artist chiseling away at a piece of rock to make a beautiful sculpture. If you asked him how he could create such a wonderful work of art he would say, "But I didn't. It was there all along. I just took away all the rock that wasn't part of it." As for the humiliation. When your family realizes that the kind of humiliation that a person can feel trying to be someone that they are not for untold years they will see that it would have been far more humiliating for you to remain as that "fake" person.

Good luck to you.
Be safe. Be smart.

kellycan27
07-26-2009, 10:48 PM
I am very content with my life right now. I have a good job, a great b/f, my mom is finally coming on board, and my transition is going better than I ever expected. I no longer have that "waiting for the other shoe to drop" feeling.
We all have issues in our day to day lives, work,relationships etc, and I am no different. But the issues of being transexual seem to be fading as I progress. I no longer question what or who I am. I feel that I am in sync.
Kelly

BreenaDion
07-26-2009, 11:05 PM
Well Kelly I must congratulate you. Seams you have your life together of sorts an happy where you need to be. Way To Go Girl !

thank you Love Bree:love: