PDA

View Full Version : No better way to end the day

Cristi
07-26-2009, 03:28 PM
I spent all day today outside doing 'man stuff' with a chainsaw. Lots of mud, sawdust, steel-toed boots.

So when it came time to go get cleaned up at the end of the day, I was too muddy to go to the bedroom first to get clean clothes. While I headed straight for the shower, I asked my wife if she could grab some clean clothes for me while I washed up.

After a long hot shower, I stepped out to find a pair of panties and lacy bra on the vanity, with one of my nice knee-length sleeveless dresses on a hanger on the back of the door. Well, what a perfect way to end the day. :)

I took a few extra minutes to add some nice earrings and a touch of lipstick and strapy sandals to the outfit and am now heading out to the deck to do some cooking on the grill. Our deck is out of sight from all of the neighbors, so I don't have to worry about being seen.

The only downside? The wind is starting to pick up in front of the approaching thunderstorms, so I'll have to be careful my dress doesn't get too out of control while my hands are full with the BBQ. I've learned before that there can be a nasty updraft when the wind whips around the corner of the house so I end up doing a Marylin Monroe impersonation... Not that there is anybody there to notice except my wife, and she gets a chuckle out of it. :)

Granny Gray
07-26-2009, 05:44 PM
Kristi: Your story brought a memory that gave me a huge smile.
Some years ago, in need to trade for a replacement set of wheels, I finally worked my way to the used vehicle department of a large GM dealership in Albuquerque, NM.
When I went looking, I wore a long very full circle skirt... the Wx was chilly as is often the case there.
The salesman I encountered was a Pakistani... likely a fairly devote Muslim. I did not try to pass and he soon knew I was male dressed as a lady. This so unnerved him, I ended up completing rather favourable negotiations that day, but not without some dramatic flare...
Outside, it was quite windy (another common thing there) and that skirt did on an occasion or two go flying with me trying to control it... I didn't fully control it I must admit... I did collect an audience of most of the sales force who behaved in the expected dumb-jerk macho manner, though they did not interfere the "dealing" process.
After walking out the 3rd time and actually getting in my old vehicle, starting the engine and heading off the lot the salesman, seeing his 2 hrs of "salesmanship" going to naught, came running across the lot to say the sales manager had approved my final offer... which was $3500 below his final offer...
I've thought often about the situation that day and concluded... what ever the circumstance, I'm sure there's a way to turn it to your advantage. Have fun all, J

Persephone
07-26-2009, 05:53 PM
I spent all day today outside doing 'man stuff' with a chainsaw. Lots of mud, sawdust, steel-toed boots.

So when it came time to go get cleaned up at the end of the day, I was too muddy to go to the bedroom first to get clean clothes. While I headed straight for the shower, I asked my wife if she could grab some clean clothes for me while I washed up.

After a long hot shower, I stepped out to find a pair of panties and lacy bra on the vanity, with one of my nice knee-length sleeveless dresses on a hanger on the back of the door. Well, what a perfect way to end the day. :)

Sounds like you have a very loving wife, Cristi!

sissystephanie
07-26-2009, 06:05 PM
Cristi, your dear wife has earned not only a lot of love, but also a nice dinner out for that gesture. My dear late wife used to surprise me with things like that all during our 49+ years together.

Granny, you have given us a whole new way to negotiate on a car! Just have to be sure it is a windy day, and your skirt is full enough to move easily! Of course, you would have to make sure you had a man to deal with. Probably wouldn't work to well with a GG!:D

WandaRae2009
07-26-2009, 06:38 PM
You are so lucky to have an accepting wife. Something many of us only dream about. When did you wife find out. If it wasn;t early in your relationship, how long was it before she warmed up to the situation. Just wondering if I should hold on to hope of future acceptance and participation.

Victoria Anne
07-26-2009, 06:39 PM
that is a nice way to end the day

Pattie O
07-26-2009, 06:48 PM
Sweet dreams are made of these.
:daydreaming::battingeyelashes:Pattie

Melissa Rose
07-26-2009, 06:49 PM
What a nice way to finish off a long and hard day. Your wife is a keeper, but I'm sure you already knew that.

Cristi
07-26-2009, 09:37 PM
When did you wife find out. If it wasn;t early in your relationship, how long was it before she warmed up to the situation.

It was difficult to do, but I told her while we were still dating before I'd even proposed to her. She married me anyway. :)

Though it was nearve-wracking to tell her, I had some idea that it would be OK, since she'd always been a very open and accepting person. She also had an acquaintance in an organization she was in who was a crossdresser, and she never said a bad word about him so going into it I knew her reaction wouldn't be too bad.

Rachel Morley
07-26-2009, 09:44 PM
While I headed straight for the shower, I asked my wife if she could grab some clean clothes for me while I washed up.

Wow! .... what a lovely wife you have! :)

Teri Jean
07-26-2009, 09:46 PM
Cristi, that is the most wonderful way to end a day. I to had a day of wrestling in the back yard with mud blood and the beer and like you it was good to get clean and sit outside dressed. It's kinda like a reward for hard work. The only thing is I had to pick out my skirt and blouse, no wife. Give yours a hug and say thanks, I know you did but you cannot do it enough.

Huggs Teri

cdterri
07-26-2009, 10:01 PM
Christi,
Nothing better than what You just described. Do it Myself almost every day.
Work hard, clean up, slip into a dress or skirt and enjoy a warm summer breeze whipping your skirt around your legs. And like You I have a beautiful wife who only encourages it.