PDA

View Full Version : Way too close !!!!

Emily Ann Brown
07-14-2005, 08:04 AM
I have mentioned before that I often drive into work wearing heels I keep under the seat, and have started buying gas while wearing them to slowly get comfortable with being in public in something feminine. I figure it has to be easier when the day comes to be out fully dressed than being out with an obvious conflict in dress. Well today was not what I expected.

Noticed I had under a half tank so I made a quick decision to buy gas. I work clear across town (40 minutes) so I know I won't run into the neighbors or anything. The station is nearly empty. Island at end is totally empty. I pull in and hop out. Pay for the gas with my card and start pumping. Things are going great. There's a slight wet breeze blowing across the white open toe mules, it feels soooo good on my toes, and I am very relaxed this time. I notice a vehicle passing up chances to pull into other empty islands and heading my way. A vehicle painted an odd color.....a vehicle that belongs to a dear friend of my wife!!!!!! As soon as the view is blocked by the pumps between us I make a controlled "leap" into the open door, and off comes the heels and under the seat they go. I was just getting my feet into my loafers which I keep very nearby for just such an occurance when I hear my name called across the pumps. Nothing was said and she acted normally when she came around to chat so I guess I'm still in the closet.

I must confess it was such a rush when I finally said bye and pulled off.

Emily Ann

Wendy me
07-14-2005, 08:20 AM
just too funny ...that omg i am going to get busted rush .......

Tristen Cox
07-14-2005, 08:24 AM
I don't think my heart would start beating again until they had left :eek:

DonnaT
07-14-2005, 08:40 AM
:nerves: :rotflmao: Good thing you kept alert to your surroundings. Some in your 'shoes' would have been keeping their head down, like an ostrich, to avoid being seen.

Emily Ann Brown
07-14-2005, 08:43 AM
And all the while I'm thinking "Why didn't I buy dark colored heels with a single band across instead of WHITE with criss-cross straps that scream out clear across the lot?"

Thank goodness her husband had that vehicle painted in that one-of-a-kind color. I normally would have finished pumping and looked the other way.

Emily Ann

Olivia
07-14-2005, 08:49 AM
hehe, thank goodness for "pay at the pump", huh? Little thrills like that would take on a whole 'nuther element if we had to go inside. Great story Emily Ann! Later, Olivia

JoAnnDallas
07-14-2005, 08:50 AM
My first real outing en femm was to buy gasoline. I got to admit I was scared and excited at the same time. I posted a thread about my adventure, so feel free to look it up and read it. I also took pictures.

I am living with my sister, so I don't know many people and have not made any close friends yet outside the family.

It took me a while to go out in total en femm, so take your time, adjust to your comference level.

If you have not already posted a picutre of yourself here on the form, it might help to see if others can spot flaws, that would make it Embarrassment.

Remember the best compliment you can get from your sisters here is

"I would not notice you"