PDA

View Full Version : Dressing MUCH younger then your age

calliekat
07-26-2009, 09:25 PM
Hi everyone.

I noticed that I like to dress FAR younger then my physical age (45). I tend to dress late teens, early to mid 20s female.
I am not sure if I am trying to go back to my "younger" days, or if I am just being very weird. I look "okay" since I look younger then I am anyway, but not this young.

Has anyone pulled off looking younger then they are?

kellycan27
07-26-2009, 09:28 PM
I still get carded in bars...:heehee:

Aubrey Green
07-26-2009, 09:31 PM
Dress how you feel and don't let anyone convince you otherwise. I have lots of short skirts, and still have pretty nice and somewhat muscular legs and love to show them off. You go girl!

:daydreaming:

Rachel Morley
07-26-2009, 09:40 PM
I think it's fair to say that most of us look younger than we chronologically are when dressed, so it's natural to gravitate towards dressing younger than we actual are. However, I do get what you mean about dressing way younger than we actually are. I think it's a weird and complicated dynamic where dressing makes us feel more attractive, feeling more attractive makes us want to wear more sexier clothes, and sexier clothes tend to be associated with younger and hotter looking styles that (typically) are seen more on younger women.

Kathi Lake
07-26-2009, 09:44 PM
While I still have the body of a 25 year-old, I will continue to dress that way. :)

Kathi

Teri Jean
07-26-2009, 09:54 PM
The other day while at the Dr.s office the med student with the Dr. guessed my age at mid 40s. I wanted to kiss her right then. Then I told her to check my chart.......oooops he's 60. The Dr. just snikered and moved on. Makes you feel good and that may be why I tend too dress much younger than I really am. Like Kathi and others, if you got it flaunt it. lol

Teri

cdterri
07-26-2009, 10:05 PM
I dress the way I feel like dressing, Who cares anyway. If you like to dress teeny bopper, dress teeny bopper

Marcia Blue
07-26-2009, 10:40 PM
I tend to dress a little younger than my true 50yrs. But my face was hidden by a beard for over 25 years, so my skin look much younger. The rest is what age you feel you are.

Megan_Okana
07-26-2009, 10:45 PM
Im 24 so I'd say about 2 and a half years younger?

Cheshire Gummi
07-26-2009, 10:47 PM
If I was to dress MUCH younger than my age, I'd be in diapers and I really don't want that. I'm pretty sure you don't either.

There are some people who love to do that and crawl around and act like they're newborns, but that's a different support forum.

Misty is Kindafem
07-27-2009, 01:09 AM
I still get carded in bars...:heehee:

...and you're smokin hot!

who loves ya baby,

-Misty

Gisele
07-27-2009, 05:16 AM
I tend to dress younger than my real age. It's pretty much due to having to buy clothes in the juniors dept. I am a 0 to a 1 in sizes! I wish I could gain some more weight so I could shop more in the womens dept.

I really don't mind as my body is in pretty good shape and I have a pretty flat tummy so I can wear the hiphuggers and get away with it.:battingeyelashes:

Sarah_GG
07-27-2009, 05:17 AM
While I still have the body of a 25 year-old, I will continue to dress that way. :)

Kathi

Actually so do I... but the face of a 48 year old! :eek:

Blaire
07-27-2009, 05:33 AM
See? That moistrising regime has advantages for things other than a good makeup base.

TSchapes
07-27-2009, 06:24 AM
Not only do I tend to dress younger, but I think sometimes I want to be Japanese! I love the young girl's fashions from Japan and can't seem to stay away. I've got ten years on you to boot!

Look at me, I'm a 17 year old Japanese girl, Takeshita Dori in Harajuku Shopping District Here I Come! (http://tracyschapes.blogspot.com/2008/09/takeshita-dori-in-harajuku-shopping.html) .

I think I've got issues! LOL

Love, Tracy

Alisa
07-27-2009, 07:06 AM
I tend to dress younger than my real age. It's pretty much due to having to buy clothes in the juniors dept. I am a 0 to a 1 in sizes! I wish I could gain some more weight so I could shop more in the womens dept.

I really don't mind as my body is in pretty good shape and I have a pretty flat tummy so I can wear the hiphuggers and get away with it.:battingeyelashes:

I tend to dress older than my age since the styles that are available in my size tend to be for more mature ladies. I've tried but have not been very successful dressing younger... :sad: