PDA

View Full Version : Your CD look strength & weaknesses...

KateSpade83
07-26-2009, 10:27 PM
What do you NOT like about how you look crossdressed? So I'm talking about your self admitted crossdressing flaws... And then after that, what are your cd strengths?

Flaws - big arms, at 154 lbs I'm overweight by 10 lbs. I'm not photogenic and my face turns ugly in full length shots so I guess that's why you people don't compliment me enough in my picture post or else you don't like me? I hide my big arms by going out in long sleeved stuff. I hate my side face profile - I'm a "Flat Face." I have big legs from being athletic and a road biker...

Strengths -

I'm the perfect size and height for crossdressing! 5' 4" tall is the average height of the American woman! And being a size 4 to 6 - lotsa sexy clothes in this size! Plus you can wear girls or schoolgirl stuff size 14+ too at this size! That's why I got a TREMENDOUS collection of womens clothes! When I became a size 8 or less the buying selection of beautiful clothes just exploded on ebay and thrift! I couldn't help myself! I am at the "sweet spot" for clothes selection as I can wear regular, petite, or schoolgirl sizes! So heavenly satisfying!

Shoe size 9.5 M isn't bad in finding a good selection of thrift store shoes. Got lotsa nice thrift store shoes!

Ok enough femme voice to pass but not good enough on long conversations...

I'm prettier in real life than in Pics, so that counts better as I mostly pass! Maybe 97% but sometimes somehow my look gets off and I wonder why I'm getting read....

I'm lucky to be even sized top and bottom size 4 to 6 too.

MissConstrued
07-27-2009, 12:20 AM
I guess that's why you people

What you mean, "you people?" Is that a racist comment?

don't compliment me enough in my picture post

It's hard to tell sometimes the proper amount of praise to dish out. Next time you post some pictures, be sure to tell us how many compliments you desire, and we shall be happy to meet or possibly even exceed your expectations. :)

I'm prettier in real life than in Pics, so that counts better as I mostly pass! Maybe 97%

That's pretty good. I didn't even get your remaining 3%. :sad: I can pass gas, though.

Alice Torn
07-27-2009, 12:32 AM
I get read easily up close. Six foot six , add heels, protruding forehead, chin sticks out, unpassable voice, HUGE hands. On the plus side, nice legs, can pull it off from a distance. It is a fact, that none of us will pull it off 100%.

boy2girl31
07-27-2009, 04:14 AM
I get read easily up close. Six foot six , add heels, protruding forehead, chin sticks out, unpassable voice, HUGE hands. .

Same here but my plus would have to be my body I have heard GG's wishing they had a body like mine. I am 5'11" and 132lbs. I am too skinny for a guy but great for a girl.

Princess Chantal
07-27-2009, 04:41 AM
Flaws-
lack of patience to successfully remove all body hair most of the time and eczema causing dryness & rashes on the skin of my legs and arms.

Strengths-
my height (6ft) and wearing heels gives my body a slimmer look at 165lbs, legs that are long and well suited for me, and posturing myself into fun situations to be able to produce real smiles

PaulaJaneThomas
07-27-2009, 07:53 AM
I'm absolutely perfect in every way. No flaws at all :devil:

MAJESTYK
07-27-2009, 12:31 PM
Positve - I make a pretty good "average woman".

Negative- I make a very large, 6', " average woman"

Joni Marie Cruz
07-27-2009, 12:47 PM
Strengths: I have fairly decent legs, or so I've been told, my adams appple doesn't protrude, I have minimal body hair, good complexion and a girly butt.

Weaknesses: Everything else.

Hugs...Joni Mari

rebecca_morris_75
07-27-2009, 12:53 PM
Strengths: My legs (I think so anyway)
Weaknesses: Big feet (I wear size 11 :sad:) and my makeup application skills.

MichelleP
07-27-2009, 01:05 PM
Strengths: At 5'8" and 140# I'm a triple 8 (size 8 top, size 8 bottom, size 8 shoes).

Weakness: dark facial hair which is a pain to cover.

Joni Marie Cruz
07-27-2009, 01:14 PM
Strengths: At 5'8" and 140# I'm a triple 8 (size 8 top, size 8 bottom, size 8 shoes).

Weakness: dark facial hair which is a pain to cover.

Size 8 shoe! The rest I can forgive, Michelle, but not the shoes. You tramp, I hate you.<lol> Of course I don't, but it does make seriously envious. You can walk into DSW without them trying to sell you a couple of empty shoeboxes with the end cut out and telling you they're the latest in sandals.

Hugs...Joni Mari

StaceyJane
07-27-2009, 01:15 PM
i think I've got great legs. Even better since I started shving them every day.

On the other hand I really need to lose some weight.

Carole Cross
07-27-2009, 01:17 PM
Strengths: no visible adam's apple, straight, thick hair, only problem is it's all over my body and not just my head, lol. I have a good skin complexion, so once the beard has gone I won't need much foundation. :)

Weaknesses: Broad shoulders, large hands and feet, overweight by about 50 pounds. Not very attractive as aq girl. :sad:

The hormones should take care of the rest, eventually.

luvlysublisa4u
07-27-2009, 01:41 PM
Strengths: legs and butt
Weaknesses: muscular arms and shoulders plus too tall at 5-11.

other weaknesses: microbrews, chocolate, sales in the womens and lingerie departments at Dillards.

amandag
07-27-2009, 01:45 PM
Strenghts: enjoy the feel of dressing and being femine!
weaknesses: 6'2", large nose, sagging chin/neck area.

Amanda

Kathi Lake
07-27-2009, 01:49 PM
Strengths - I look great - from the neck down! I can fit into clothes that are too small for a large portion of GGs, even.
Weaknesses - everything above the neck - take that as you will. I've been called a two-bagger, one that has a face for radio, etc.

:)

Kathi

JennyS.
07-27-2009, 01:53 PM
Strenghts... Legs and not too much body hair. My hair is rather fine so it is easy to cover, except for facial hair. Getting better at the makeup thing. Experimenting when ever I get the chance. I have long and thin forearms, my hands aren't too big. Especially when I wear nails.
Weaknesses... Beer belly. Deep voice and big feet for my size (5'6", 150 - 10 wide). And my biceps are long and too big for femme (not huge and muscular, just too masculine). That's why I always wear long sleeve blouses and dresses. I guess you can say a weakness is a strong breeze blowing my skirt in the wind, too. Love that!
My last weakness is rosacia... Gotta keep fighting that nightmare.

Strengths - I look great - from the neck down! I can fit into clothes that are too small for a large portion of GGs, even.
Weaknesses - everything above the neck - take that as you will. I've been called a two-bagger, one that has a face for radio, etc.

Kathi

I think you are gorgeous!

TGMarla
07-27-2009, 02:09 PM
What you mean, "you people?" Is that a racist comment?

It's hard to tell sometimes the proper amount of praise to dish out. Next time you post some pictures, be sure to tell us how many compliments you desire, and we shall be happy to meet or possibly even exceed your expectations. :)

Really, I think this was a bit uncalled for. Let's be civil, shall we? Even Kate comes up with a good thread once in a while.

Anyway, weaknesses? Please. I have no weakne....:lol:

Sorry. Couldn't keep a straight face. It's simple. I look like a guy in a dress. You can paint a pig's toenails, but it's still a pig. I'm not at liberty to completely shave my legs and my arms, and so I'm relegated to wearing hosiery all the time (woe is me! :battingeyelashes:) and long sleeves. But even then, the hairy knuckles and big fat sausage fingers give me away. Then there's the face.......

Strengths? Well, let's see.....I'm not too awfully overweight, so I can keep up some semblance of a figure. At 5'9" I'm tall, but not too tall. But I still crack 6' in heels, and to me, flats aren't an option. I mean, please! Forget about it! My Adam's apple isn't too noticable. I fit into a size 10-12 (modern) or a 14-16 vintage. Size 10 shoes (ladies) fit me fine almost all the time. My legs are rather nice, when properly covered up in hosiery. And I think I look rather pleasant when covered up with enough pookie to make me look feminine.

And that's stretching it!

Oh....and I've been told I have a nice wardrobe.

Sarah-RT
07-27-2009, 02:11 PM
Weakness':

6' 3.
huge hands, large biceps.
a bit of a beer belly.
no clue how to do makeup
no matching outfits - no outfits.
just under wear

Strenghts: ....

ive alot of work to do it seems lol

APRIL0401
07-27-2009, 02:20 PM
I have GREAT looking legs.

My weakness would be the hair. I can't find the perfect wig with the right style.

rebecca_morris_75
07-27-2009, 02:31 PM
other weaknesses: microbrews,
Haha! Same here.

tricia_uktv
07-27-2009, 02:35 PM
I've got many strengths including having the body of a supermodel (no breasts included). But therin lies the problem I think. I need some breasts to get it all working together; my walk, my attitude and everything else would change if I had something to be proud of! I'm working on it though

Nicole Erin
07-27-2009, 02:50 PM
My good -
Legs, no belly, not a noticeable adam's apple, Voice is passable if I try hard enough [getting better at it], hair is at least androgynous, hands are andro. Able to walk like a woman, not an exaggerated version, good sense of style,

My bad - shoulders like a line backer, facial features are slightly more on the masculine side :sad:, OK butt but no hips, overall shape is just too male. Unfortunately, when I am completely en femme, I still lack confidence. My complextion is kind of rough.

Kate listen, I have said it before -
you look like you have a lot of potential that you just haven't realised yet.
Maybe you are not photogenic, some of us are not. I imagine you do look better in RL. I saw a pic you posted once of just your face and it looked good. You just need to find the right style for you.

Kate, you do have one strenght - you are very honest about your looks. I hate to say but you know a lot of people with the really good photos are showing like the best of the best, probably out of 100 taken. It is not that *you* look bad, it is just, like I said - your style need a bit of adjusting.

JessicaD
07-27-2009, 03:05 PM
Weaknesses: Hmm to me it would have to be my eyebrows... too bushy for a woman (will wax soo. i hope), my nose i feel is too big/ the bridge is unlady like, adams apple protrudes at times lol, hairy arms UGH, long hands but slender, big feet (size 11 womans), OH and im 6' 1" with out heels

Strengths: Ok well my lips are full, i have great eyes, and a decent complexion, my face transforms when i apply make-up (still not the greatest yet), very sexy long legs (when shaved), When im dressed i feel like a girl its easy for me to be femme.

Well heres me:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2630/3761356094_69bece52c7.jpg?v=0

Jessica Who
07-27-2009, 03:40 PM
Strengths- a pretty face that isn't "chiseled" like a typical male, great legs and rear end.

Weaknesses - huge hands and feet and big shoulders :'( :Angry3:

Kathi Lake
07-27-2009, 03:42 PM
I think you are gorgeous!Jenny, below is a link that should help you out, my friend. Hurry!

http://texas.aoa.org/

Kathi

Heather Daniels
07-27-2009, 03:44 PM
My strengths :
My legs and butt
5' 7" 145 lbs..kinda girlish
size 9 or 9 1/2 womens shoes
size 10 or 12 dress
not very hairy at all

Weakness's :
my shoulders and hands
eyebrows
adams apple kinda shows
voice
I'm sure theres more, but I'm starting to get depressed. :daydreaming:

Oh yeah, at least one more fault....my chin.

charlie
07-27-2009, 05:43 PM
Hello Kate!
Lots can be done with everything, but the large hands. I have manhands for sure!

ArleneRaquel
07-27-2009, 05:50 PM
I believe that my main strength is that I have great gams,IMHO. As for my weaknesses, I have none, being a Goddess. (lol )

Arlene - Eternally Gorgeous ( with no ego ) :love:

JennyS.
07-27-2009, 06:00 PM
Jenny, below is a link that should help you out, my friend. Hurry!

http://texas.aoa.org/

Kathi

You're funny! But, I still like your pictures!

Rachel Morley
07-27-2009, 06:26 PM
My biggest strength is my lack of physical size. I'm only 5ft 4ins, 130lbs, US womens size 8 shoe (UK size 6 1/2). Plus I have a couple of other things like no visible Adams apple and small hands too. :)

My weaknesses are my arms and shoulders are too muscular and I don't have a femme voice. It's not deep or anything, but its not feminine either. :sad:

Tasha McIntyre
07-27-2009, 07:03 PM
Strengths are (IMHO)
Bright blue eyes
Big smile
Long athletic legs
Slim waist
Improving attitude, as in wanting to learn fashion styles that work for me and practising my makeup.
Finally getting out and about semi regularly

Weaknesses
Height (6ft 2)
Big shoulders and biceps
No girl voice - sounds a bit like scratching the blackboard
No girl mannerisms - still walk and act like an ape :doh:

Cheers

Tash :)

Penelope Marie
07-27-2009, 07:35 PM
Strenths, Natural long nails, small arms and fingers, not muscluar at all. (i've been a wuss all my life) Good shapley legs, always shave them for at least the last 10 years.slim, 6'1" at about 170 want to drop back down to 160 which is my norm. arm hair is light, no adams apple to mention full lips which i like very much look very nice when painted

weakness, voice, not deep but not fem either, make up skills need improving, hair, is long and mine but thinning (makes me crazy) beard this is my bane! i so hate it. grows too fast. chest hair too gets shaved every time i shower. 11-12 female shoe depending on the style. No butt, got to get one and small A or AA breast think there A's need at least a B . hoping to contact a doc soon for some hormoans and get this show on the road. I am tired of living this double life, i need to be the woman i am within.

Bethany38
07-27-2009, 08:15 PM
My strengths; #1 My hair many real gg's have told me they hate me for it.
#2 My lips which I think are full and kissable.
#3 I have no visible Adam's apple.

My weaknesses; #1 My makeup skills bite(but what the heck I'm still learning)
#2 My weight @ 5'8.5" and 220 lbs. I am more than ample.
#3 My linebacker shoulders.
#4 my deep voice.
#5 Long torso short stubby legs.

Beyond these things I am very happy with whom I am. I would much rather be rich than this damn good looking:heehee:... LOL

PetiteDuality
07-27-2009, 09:31 PM
Even Kate comes up with a good thread once in a while.

I think this was uncalled as well :brolleyes:

Let's be nice

Barbara Dugan
07-27-2009, 09:44 PM
Strenghts
fairly decent body
thin arms
not a very masculine voice

Weaknesses
Ongoing battle with facial anf body hair
at 5'10 kind of big to be a latin girl
scare to do my eyebrows
lack of confidence

Miranda09
07-27-2009, 10:19 PM
Strengths: Full lips, good body even tho tall, great legs, developing a very girlie walk, and a passable face (I think).

Weaknesses: Makeup still crude, but learning, broad shoulders and muscular arms (but can make this work for me!!), still a lack of confidence in going out in public, and a small wardrobe!!!

PretzelGirl
07-27-2009, 10:30 PM
Strengths: I am a good talker; body size may not be small, but I keep my weight down so it is workable; long hair.

Weaknesses: I am a bad typer; still a beginner in some ways; legs are lumpy; slump way too much; voice is way deep, that will take some work.