PDA

View Full Version : I saw sister out in Council Bluffs.

Marcia Blue
07-26-2009, 11:37 PM
I was out to dinner Saturday in the early evening at Chinese Buffet restaurant. I was with my wife, her mother, brother-in-law, and a nephew. I noticed 2 young ladies entering and being seated. One was dressed in a white top and black skirt, cute sandal heels. The other was dressed a pink/coral short sleeved knee length dress with boat neck type collar, and gold 3 inch sandal heels. The gal in the skirt was a GG as far as I could tell. The young lady in the skirt was a CD, her hair was very well done. Her foundation was flawless. She did need a little more color to her face, no blush, no eye make-up, No lip color at all. She was quite cute but, her arms and neck gave her away.

My nephew noticed her about 15 minutes after I did and was very confused. My wife stated that she was one of Gods children and not to judge. No else at the table with me seemed to care.

The poor thing did seem to get more and more nervous as time went by. I really wanted to go over and tell she looked nice. She looked as nervous as I felt, the first time I went out en fem in public. I really hope she had fun and goes out again.

MissVirginia-Mae
07-27-2009, 12:38 AM
I am sure she would have loved your support, Sis!!:hugs:

Frédérique
07-27-2009, 02:36 AM
The poor thing did seem to get more and more nervous as time went by. I really wanted to go over and tell she looked nice. She looked as nervous as I felt, the first time I went out en fem in public. I really hope she had fun and goes out again.

You sound like a very thoughtful, nice person, Marcia!

My nephew noticed her about 15 minutes after I did and was very confused.

In a good way, I hope?