PDA

View Full Version : Out tonight for the first time

skirtsuit
07-27-2009, 04:40 PM
Hello everyone,

Big step for me tonight. I'm going to the monday night tgirls gathering at a gay bar in center city.

I bought a decent looking wig, practiced the makeup and picked out a few nice outfits, so here we go!

You can change there and it's a total safe long-running cd/tg/tv party every monday, so it's not exactly 'going out', but its a big step for a guy that's never left the house dressed.

Wish me luck!

Skirt suit / Ann

Heather Daniels
07-27-2009, 04:44 PM
It's still a big step girl. Best of luck to you.

Melissa Rose
07-27-2009, 05:01 PM
Congratulations on taking a big step. I'm sure it will be delightful.

deja true
07-27-2009, 05:25 PM
Yup! It's still OUT, hun, and we all gotta start somewhere if we wanna eventually be a part of the world.

There'll be guys there,but they'll be safe guys. You'll talk to others face to face and have a lot of fun.

And if you want to extend those boundaries just a wee bit, maybe you and a friend could take a short walk down to the drug store or liquor store at the end of the block for a pack of cigarettes or a battery for your camera.

Have fun, Ann!

;)

charlie
07-27-2009, 05:41 PM
Hello Skirtsuit!
Enjoy the night. Make friends, chat, let guys buy you a drink and play the part. It is a great first step....safe and confidence building too!

ArleneRaquel
07-27-2009, 05:43 PM
Best Wishes. :love:

BreenaDion
07-27-2009, 05:46 PM
Congratulations Skirtsuit. I hope you have a fantasic time.

Love Bree :love:

Jessica Who
07-27-2009, 05:48 PM
Ann, that's wonderful news, have a great time, it is a big step indeed.

:)

Bev06 GG
07-27-2009, 05:52 PM
Hi
Im sure you will and thats a big step. Are you going on your own cause if you are thats a huge step. I'm sure they will make you feel very welcome.
let us know how you get on
Bev

skirtsuit
07-27-2009, 05:52 PM
I hope this doesn't sound too arrogant & self-centered, but I really hope to get admired and looked at, etc. As a guy, nobody looks at me twice, but put me in a nice fitted outfit, heels & hose and hopefully with the wig & makeup a nice looking girl. I've been told I have a great figure, so hopefully the face won't scare too many people away.

All the Best,
Skirt Suit / Ann

Jessinthesprings
07-27-2009, 05:53 PM
ann,

Good luck, I hope you have fun. There is plenty to fear, but most of it's in your head. Most people don't give you a second glance or care one way or the other. The ones that notice rarely say or do anything, and just tell yourself you will never see them again. Who cares what they think? And just remember it will get easier everytime. My first time I sat in the car for 15minutes to get the courage.

Barbie1970
07-27-2009, 05:55 PM
Let us know how it was...............

love heels
07-27-2009, 05:56 PM
Good luck Ann hope you have a fun evening!
Let us know how you get on! :)

bobi jean
07-27-2009, 06:00 PM
My guess is that you will do fine!
have you ever heard the expression
"center of attention"????

harmony
07-28-2009, 12:32 AM
following your posts you are making great wonderfull strides!
treasure the moments and put them away in your high priority memorybank.there is only one time to bust the cherry......

Danielle
07-28-2009, 12:47 AM
Enjoy yourself and clack those heels girl,be safe always:hugs:

skirtsuit
07-28-2009, 07:12 AM
Hello everybody, thanks for all the kind words and encouragment.

It went really, really well. The people there are very nice & friendly, I never felt uncomfortable or out of place.

I got lots of complements on my figure, my legs, my confidence and attitude and Kristen, the group photographer, took lots of pictures of me, so look forward to my mug at the Monday Night Tgirl website. Nobody could believe it was my first time out. Thank God for makeup instruction videos on the internet!

The Tavern on Camac is very nice and the tgirls party is in a nice room upstairs with a cool bartender. Kalina, the orginaizer of the tgirl nights, is an enthusiastic TV/TG and was very welcoming and freindly.

Camac st. is one of those tiny streets in Philly and I felt comfortable enough to step out and walk up & down the street a bit - felt great!

Probably the best part of the night came at the very end as I was leaving in drab. After getting dressed back into my street clothes I stepped out onto the street just a few steps behind 2 of the tgirls from the party. I started walking with them, chatting about clothes and stuff. About 1/2 block down the road one of my new tgirl friend says 'wait, you're Ann!'

All the Best
Ann

rebecca_morris_75
07-28-2009, 07:20 AM
Wow sounds like a great night. Congrats, and keep it up :)

cassandra2601
07-28-2009, 07:46 AM
How did it go - I am sure you had a blast!

Jaclyn NM
07-28-2009, 04:08 PM
Congratulations Ann, it sounds like it was great fun, and because I first went out under similar circumstances, I know that it does help, and gives you the confidence to go out in public fully dressed. It worked for me, and sounds like it did for you. I'm very happy for you.

skirtsuit
07-29-2009, 12:24 PM
The first night out went so well, I made the website!

http://www.transvamp.com/events/pictures/0709/index.php

In the first 3 I'm wearing a Jones NY jacket & dress, the 4th is a wool Evan Picone suit.

I look PF hot, if I can say so myself!

All the best,

SS/ Ann

Kathi Lake
07-29-2009, 12:51 PM
Ann, you look gorgeous! Great dress and jacket in the first three.I also love the suit. Hopefully, it's a multi-season wool - especially in Philly in Summer!! :)

I love your wig and you smile tells all - that you are a girl that is having a ball and is ready to spread her wings!

Kathi

Melissa Rose
07-29-2009, 12:58 PM
Ann, I'm delighted and thrilled for you. You look great and have a wonderful smile. You look so happy.

PhillyGuy2Girl
07-29-2009, 01:56 PM
Ann,

Congrats from one Philly Girl to another.your pics were great. I've heard about Tavern On Camac but never been there.I would love to go sometime but since I work in the hotel business and know quite a few people in Center City, I have to be careful. Maybe one day I'll work up the courage to go.

Felicity

Penelope Marie
07-29-2009, 04:23 PM
God! I've got to get out of this one horse straight laced town! Where nothing ever happens other than a robbery. I want to have some fun and go out but as long as i live here it won't happen, i'll get clobbered for sure. Oh the barriers!

Miranda09
07-29-2009, 04:33 PM
Sounded like a wonderful time Ann...thanks for sharing. You look wonderful and very happy. :)

skirtsuit
07-29-2009, 07:40 PM
Thanks everybody!
Kristin, the tgirls photgrapher really knows what's she doing.
Makes me want to keep going back looking my best so I can pose for some more pictures!

All The Best,
SS/ Ann

Sarah09
07-29-2009, 10:59 PM
Congratulations on what sounds like a great outing.

sarahNZ
07-30-2009, 08:43 AM
Sweet, I have a cousen in Philly and he and his wife know that I dress and have also told me that when I get sick of NZ I can always head over there, it would be a good head start now that I know there is a suport group in the aria.
:hugs: cheers :drink:

I hope you have a blast out, never know I might just want to join you one of these days.

"Mary"
07-30-2009, 09:37 PM
You do look great Ann. Sounds like it was a blast. I wouldn't have hesitated to come and go as you were.

Thanks for sharing.