PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything better

Jeremie
07-27-2009, 10:26 PM
.... Than black lace ruffled boyshorts with hot pink garter straps holding up a sexy pair of black fishnets with lace at the top. To finish it all off is a hot pink push up bra and (if I say so myself) a cute little pair of breasts pushed together lovingly?

There are things that I'm sure us guys take for granted about being guys, but wow - Do women really understand just great they have it when it comes to sexy?:heehee:

sissystephanie
07-27-2009, 10:45 PM
The only bad part of your outfit is "boyshorts!" I hate them! When I crossdress, I wear feminine things! Yes, I know, boyshorts are feminine, but the very name turns me off bigtime! I prefer hi-cut panties with lots of lace, preferably silk or satin!! Besides, at size 16, boyshorts don't fit me too well! They are made for more curvy figures. Maybe I am jealous??

AlannahNorth
07-27-2009, 11:40 PM
From what I`ve seen - some women do, and some obviously don`t (what a shame). I`m not talking about everyday wear, I`m talking about the women (who somehow) manage to never look sexy. I guess I shouldn`t be surprised, after all, you see all kinds of drivers that are incapable of merging into traffic - so it`s probably just another human trait. I`ve noticed that a lot of people take something they have that is unique, or what I`d describe as a gift, and totally take it for granted, or they just ignore it.

Bev06 GG
07-28-2009, 02:37 AM
WEll jeremie guess it depends on who. I'd look ridiculous and I'd feel very uncomfortable but hey thats not to say on someone else it wouldn't look devine.
Bev

MissConstrued
07-28-2009, 03:24 AM
The only bad part of your outfit is "boyshorts!" I hate them!

Heh... I find something delightfully ironic about the name "boyshorts." That's what I told a clerk at Victoria's Secret. She got a kick out of that. :)