PDA

View Full Version : Teri Jean: Part three

Teri Jean
07-28-2009, 04:43 PM
I would like to let you all know that I have got my gender therapy session starting the second week in August and many thanks to you all.:): daydreaming: With the help of Pam and so many others the decission has been fairly easy. My doctor is supportive and many of my family. As I proceed I will always remember the love and support you have given. During this time I also would like to keep you informed each step of the way.

Soooooooooo with that being said woooooooo hoooooooo. :):love::hugs:

Teri

luvSophia
07-28-2009, 05:12 PM
Congratulations Teri. From reading through your past threads I've found a lot of similarities with my life. I hope your therapy goes great and that you keep us all up to date.

Teri Jean
07-28-2009, 08:09 PM
Thank you Sophia. It seems like a life time of being a man who always wanted to be a little girl/woman has finally been given to me. I still have a journey to to make but the prize is closer than ever before.

Huggs Teri

pamela_a
07-28-2009, 09:07 PM
I'm so very happy for you Teri. I can guess how excited you are. It's a big step forward down the path of your new life.

I hope to be able to finally meet you that day.

Hugs.

-Pam-

BreenaDion
07-28-2009, 09:47 PM
Wooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo Im there with ya sister. I'll reach back a little an grab you hand an I will walk with you for our journey is clear but or ends might be different .. Congratulations Teri.

AS I told my Dr Lee today I was reading up on HRT an found a lable that fits me. I was a CD but as time whent on I am in transition without hormones. That comes soon an never soon enough. General times is 3 months I read , zim a little faster case is different but any how. I was reading they used the term Transwoman. Well thats where I am at , Sister Teri Im going all the way.

Good luck and best wishes on your new Journey .. Glorious day !

ims me or breenadion@yahoo.com an i'll walk you threw.

Love Bree:love:

Veronica_Jean
07-28-2009, 10:06 PM
Teri,

I am so happy that everything is finally moving forward and you are getting what you have waited on for many years.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Looking forward to more news in the future!!

:hugs:

Veronica

CharleneT
07-28-2009, 11:06 PM
GOOD for you :)

Empress Lainie
07-29-2009, 04:42 AM
Hugs, Teri, so happy for you. Hang in there and don't let anything get in your way!

Kaitlyn Michele
07-29-2009, 08:21 AM
Very happy for you!!!

You have your head on straight and will do fine..

You'll have those ups and downs but lots more ups than you've had as you finally can be yourself!! :drink:

Michele

MJ
07-29-2009, 09:58 AM
i'm happy for you sis

Teri Jean
07-29-2009, 12:18 PM
Thank you for all your support and well wishes. I will be looking forward to saying here I am girl hear me roar. Hugs to you all, Teri.