PDA

View Full Version : A lovely few days.

Christine Hanes
07-14-2005, 03:11 PM
I just had the most relaxing few days. I had the house to myself and was free to be Christine. I am so realxed now. I even did a little shopping on my way home every evening after work. I looked high and low for some new shoes but didnt have any luck. It was so nice to go home, shower with some nice shower gel, slip my way into Christine and relax. It was even nicer to wake up in my nightie and then get ready for work. It was hard to focus a bit while at work though, I really wanted to get home and dress. Sadly I didnt have a camera and I didnt have a good reason to take one home from the office, I tried to take some more with my camera phone, but lets face it, those cameras really dont do much. Unfortunitly it's back to the drab world tonight, the house will be full again. I hope I can handle it okay, I plan on staying busy so it wont drive me to mad.

Natalie x
07-14-2005, 06:17 PM
It's lovely, that bit where you wake up in your nightie, isn't it?

:)

Wendy me
07-14-2005, 06:32 PM
way cool now if you hade time to take off from work ....sounds like a goog time....

uknowhoo
07-14-2005, 07:34 PM
When I read the title of the thread, a smile came to my face. I'm so glad you had that opportunity to lounge en femme for hours on end, what a treat!
Good for you, sweetie. I hope you'll have the chance to do it again b4 too long. Huggs, Tammi

Olivia
07-14-2005, 08:13 PM
What a nice treat Christine! I bet you enjoyed every minute of it. Good for you doll! When's the next time? Later, Olivia.

Tristen Cox
07-14-2005, 09:36 PM
Cloud nine travel, another satisfied costumer ;)

Julie
07-14-2005, 10:05 PM
As I read your account it was like reliving the times I had the exact same experience. And not being able to concentrate at work? Been there!