PDA

View Full Version : Slipping Too Far into Male Mode!!

vikki2020
07-28-2009, 07:45 PM
Now, I'm all for a healthy combination of both sides, but lately, it has been awful hard to "think pink"! With school out for summer, dressing is but a dream right now,[ but absence does make the heart grow fonder!] It's even a little difficult to visit here, the privacy level at home is very minimum.But the kicker is, that work has gone into crazy mode the last 2 months, and I'm working like a rented mule-- and kind of forced to really get into "man mode"! So, I come home beat, and have very little time for vikki.I'm starting to loose my grip on the femme side, but don't worry, I think I'm tethered there permanently by an old garter belt or something!:) My short peeks at this site really help! I do know that when the chance comes, oh, I am going to cram 3 months into a couple of days, and I can't wait.:daydreaming: I know we go thru cycles, but do you ever feel yourself getting "distanced" away from your femme self--forced or self imosed? I do know, that at least for me, it can come back in a heart-beat!

Sarah Doepner
07-28-2009, 08:59 PM
That's exactly what's happened with me recently. What started bringing me back was my nose. see my post titled "Scents and Smells" from earlier today @ http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112495

celeste26
07-28-2009, 09:29 PM
with my collection of long sleeve dresses and an abundance of 100+ degree weather I dont get out much at all in the summer time I just dont feel like doing much of anything at all.

crusadergirl
07-28-2009, 10:41 PM
The same thing happens to me in the summer time i work so much i get very little time to dress. Plus its real hot and i'm tired from being at work all the time.

NathalieX66
07-28-2009, 10:55 PM
It's very hard trying to be two people at once. ...the challenge of being in mainstream culture and doing something that doesn't fit in with a family-oriented corporate world.
In my case I have to hold down a high-profile corporate job amongst jock-minded men, and be the role as a "player". It's bad enough getting ribbing (mostly laughing) for long hair and pierced ears , but I love my job too much. Not ego, but job satisfaction in general. I spent too much money already for photo shoots I'm preparing for but it's way too humid where I live to wear the stuff I have . Being a girl is "being"......being a guy is "doing" ...at some point I have to make a decision on the 'ol fence.

Wen4cd
07-28-2009, 10:55 PM
When the chance comes, look out. It's gonna be like the great flood!

Scotty
07-29-2009, 08:55 AM
I understand that!
Summer vacation, got my kid for the summer, but the early hours of the morning are all mine, denim skirt and a cami for a couple of hours....

I still wear short shorts and womens tanks during the day tho....

Nataliebabe
07-29-2009, 12:06 PM
I`ve been the same way, but I wouldn`t say that I am slipping too far into being a man. I am a man and I love being a man, but I just have this other side that needs to come out every now and then. I have been extremely busy with car repairs, house repairs, working 12 hours a day and a few other things on the list. I enjoy my 3 day stuble, cold beer and the occasional cigar. I have been pushing myself(physically) to get things caught up and done because hunting season is right around the corner. I need to sight in my bow and oil up the guns, then maybe I`ll have some Natalie time!! for now, Natalie is close, but on the back burner. She`ll be back with a vengence soon.:D

Joni Marie Cruz
07-29-2009, 04:01 PM
Hi Vikki-

Even if your girlside is on some sort of vacation, don't worry, she won't go far. I've tossed Joni out on her ear several times along with all her clothes and told her I never wanted to see her again. But then I turn around and there she is again...and needing a new wardrobe to boot.

Hugs...Joni Mari

carhill2mn
07-29-2009, 04:03 PM
Hi Vikki, yes, this is called "life". It happens to everyone at some time.

Penelope Marie
07-29-2009, 04:33 PM
Personally, i don't like being two persons, i feel like one is a lie and it's the male that is the lie. Yes i have a male body .UCK! However, i do not like it and never have that i can recall. I want my Independence day my emancipation from this male role that i was born into . i have not much clue how to get the ball started. It would have been a great help if those jack legs had not laid me off 8 months ago so i could at least get the ball rolling

Elle1946
07-29-2009, 07:14 PM
When I was in the Navy, as you can imagine I had to put Elle away really deep. But, once I got of it, it did not take any time form my real self emerge. Different times for different things it will all work out.

Frédérique
07-29-2009, 08:05 PM
I know we go thru cycles, but do you ever feel yourself getting "distanced" away from your femme self--forced or self imosed?

I just got past a “boy” period of my own making. I was reading nothing but military history, paying “shooter” video games at all hours, and watching tank restoration on TV. Ugh. I don’t think I was trying hard enough to maintain my femme side. Gradually, things began to change. I got sick of olive drab and camouflage, began to clothe my video game characters in tutus and robotic skirts with cheat codes, and I watched CD/TV YouTube clips between games of spider solitaire on my laptop. I would read the threads here, too, thinking about jumping in the deep end someday. Finally, my favorite CD online clothing store returned from exile, and that was it – Freddy was back! Needless to say, I’m much happier now…

shesadvl
07-29-2009, 09:21 PM
Now, I'm all for a healthy combination of both sides, but lately, it has been awful hard to "think pink"! With school out for summer, dressing is but a dream right now,[ but absence does make the heart grow fonder!] It's even a little difficult to visit here, the privacy level at home is very minimum.But the kicker is, that work has gone into crazy mode the last 2 months, and I'm working like a rented mule-- and kind of forced to really get into "man mode"! So, I come home beat, and have very little time for vikki.I'm starting to loose my grip on the femme side, but don't worry, I think I'm tethered there permanently by an old garter belt or something!:) My short peeks at this site really help! I do know that when the chance comes, oh, I am going to cram 3 months into a couple of days, and I can't wait.:daydreaming: I know we go thru cycles, but do you ever feel yourself getting "distanced" away from your femme self--forced or self imosed? I do know, that at least for me, it can come back in a heart-beat!

I hear what you are saying vikki... my partner under his own steam earlier this year....because of lent he decided to give up cding for lent, 8/10 weeks without being enfemme, I was gobsmacked he packed all his femme clothing into a suitcase and put it in the wardroble his stilettos were easily accessable, even was the nail polish lipstick out in the open ,..he didnt even wear pantihose as he does most often, I was impressed at his doing this even though I had mentioned what for. He did this for himself...... you do get involved in your work yes, as he does his.

I support him in all he does,... his cding doesnt bother me one bit.(but we are alone in a house dont have children or others here at present. So he does tend to get up step into 4 inch stilettos n skirt what ever,goes downstairs and makes me a cuppa tea, I know the neighbours must've seen him all of a sudden their very open curtains are now closed...laffing... oh well....as he says oh heck i scared the natives ....LOL..;)
In reading that you say that you seem to be loosing your grip on vikki, I dont think so,...as you say,.. it never goes away, just for now or a short time perhaps, because of situations, shows you are at least considerate no matter.

he usually just puts on lipstick and sits at the computor in our bedroom with his feet in his shoes is sometimes enough for him...lol....(when he gets touchy feeling and rubs his hands all over my arm or back oi know hes in an enfemme mood ...LOL)

He has been bugging me about ME wearing some pink lipstick laffing n for me to paint his toe nails Pink.... perhaps thats this evenings exercise....

but oi do love it when hes in male mode as well....

but im sure vikki isnt to far away lol...Just look in the mirror...you can also try on lipstick in the bathroom while your showering etc as mine does....but dont do what he does n leave it in there laffing...... to funnie....n use that imagination of yours, n when
she comes back dont push it to hard it will wear yer out laffing... believe me oi know:heehee::devil: