PDA

View Full Version : lingerie shop

Krystal Lee
07-14-2005, 03:56 PM
Ok girls a short story about yesterday afternoon at the store. A few months ago I had been in this shop and liked what I saw on display. I had bought some panties and a slip, I know that was a shocker. Anyway I knew I would be back in town the following week so I called and asked if I came in when she was not busy could I use a fitting room and try things on? The owner, as it turned out, replied that was fine. Well I went in the next tuesday and asked if she was the person I had talked to about using the fitting room. This with a hand full of pretty lacy stuff. She was and I used the room and spent way to much on pretty stuff. Well I have been back a few times and she just takes my stuff into a room for me now. Yesterday I saw a really pretty nightie but did not find one in my size so was going to buy some stockings and leave, as she had customers and I did not want to cause her a problem. Kay said is that all you want, it's along way todrive for stockings. I replied you have a cute nightie but not in my size and she said I do too and walked over to the rack and pulled off one in blue that is cuter that the first one I saw. I kind of held it up to myself and looked over toward the fitting rooms (two girls were in them) Kay just grabbed the sides and held it in against me and said this will fit you. It did and now I have another pretty nightie! Hugs Krystal. :D

paulaN
07-14-2005, 04:07 PM
so cool. looks like you've found a great place to shop. And made a friend.

Laurie Ann
07-14-2005, 04:48 PM
I too have a GG friend who owns a lingerie store when her store is not busy or if I call her in advance she will help me with bra's,panties, baby doll's, and other exciting items. I know how you feel and it is great

Julie
07-14-2005, 05:16 PM
Great story! Thanks for sharing your experience.

Now, if we all had a TG directory where we could just look up stores like this...:rolleyes:

Krystal Lee
07-14-2005, 08:45 PM
Great story! Thanks for sharing your experience.

Now, if we all had a TG directory where we could just look up stores like this...:rolleyes:
Julie I have found over the years that a phone call ahead will result in some fun times. Seems the average is about 50% for me getting a positive responce from the stores. Am getting braver also and will ask sometimes when at a store but that depends on the atmosphere and still runs about half but is fun to find out. Hugs Krystal.

Aloha_Dana
07-14-2005, 09:08 PM
Hey Krystal, what a nice story. It is very close to a fantasy of mine, so it strikes clear to my heart! Glad to hear it.

Aloha,
Dana

girlintouch
07-14-2005, 10:58 PM
you are very lucky. Its not like that here.

RachelDenise
07-15-2005, 04:49 AM
I am soooooo jelaous that you found such a store!!! I want one too!

Tiffy
07-15-2005, 09:19 AM
Krystal, you are so lucky. That is awesome you have found a haven like that. Wish we all could find some like that.

Kisses, April

lissa_cd
07-15-2005, 09:29 AM
It is wonderful when a shop responds this way, I purchase dresses and skirts from a little shop and visited it dressed, the owner was kind and easy with me in fact she took my photo and we chatted for quite a while. I go there often straight and she is so receptive and complimentry to me. It helps to be able to share with her and that way she assists me with my style....Melissa

Wendy me
07-15-2005, 09:35 AM
way cool shopping , and shopping storys rock.......

Stormgirl
07-15-2005, 10:40 AM
I envy you,some girls get all the luck in the world. :(

lissa_cd
07-15-2005, 10:41 AM
well this shop was recommended to me and it's a nice visit now...oh the freedom to tell someone face to face what you and who you are.