PDA

View Full Version : I took the first steps today

Victoria Anne
07-28-2009, 10:27 PM
I can't believe it , I have been self medicating my hormones for two years. Today that all changes ,my wife found and made an appointment for me with a TS doctor and she specializes with us ! I went fo my first visit today with my wife and as excited as I am its also a little scary. I just can't believe I am finally doing this the right way and with my wife encouragement and support:bs:

I don't want to underscore all the support I have recieved from all of ladies and gents , I have grown alot since I have come here .Thanks

luvSophia
07-29-2009, 03:08 AM
Congratulations on having a supporting wife. And even if you've been getting the dosages right on the 'mones it'll probably be good to have a doctor watching them and the changes they produce.

CharleneT
07-29-2009, 11:24 AM
congrads --- very good decision, hormones are serious meds and you should be watched by a doc.

Teri Jean
07-29-2009, 12:24 PM
way to go girl. Victoria it is important that the doctor monitors your progress to make sure something doesn't hurt you in the process. Having a supportive wife is a blessing that many do not have so make sure she knows how much you love her for this help.

Huggs Teri

Kayla Shadows
07-29-2009, 08:00 PM
This is a very good change.It is also wonderful to hear that your wife is behind you in all this.The difference it makes is huge.Congratulations on your new steps.I wish you good things on your path :hugs:

Nicole Erin
07-29-2009, 08:17 PM
heck yeah. let us know how things go, like what the doc says and all that.
I mean heck at least now you will be doing things the safe way. :)