PDA

View Full Version : Love the summer time - girls in short skirts

LuvPink
07-14-2005, 04:01 PM
I just love the summer - it's a time to enjoy seeing all the girls out and about in there sexiest, flimsiest outfits. I just love looking and wondering what it would be like to wear that skirt or that top. What simple joy!

Sweet Jeanette
07-17-2005, 09:40 PM
I too, love to watch the girls. ---Some, out of lust, but a lot out of seeing what they wear! :p------But more, out of (OMG!)----How THEY wear it!!! :D

Daffodil
07-24-2005, 06:29 PM
Luv Pink, hay-ho, girls and women in summer clothes ----- oo loverly. And girlies like us in summer clothes ----- wow, but we only see the real ladies, as far as I know up and down the promenade here in Weston super Mare.

For the American contingent W-s-M is a sea-side town with more sand and beach than you can wave a stick at. A stoll on the beach when the sun shines is a joy. Particuarly when many of the day-trippers just wear their bras and knickers --------- oo loverly.

mchelle
08-11-2005, 01:56 PM
yes i like the summer too. seeing the girls in little clothings. sometimes wishing i could wear a skirt out like that.

Freya GG
08-13-2005, 04:59 PM
As a GG i love the summer. Hot weather a time to wear short skirts and tight tops. The sun on your back is wonderful. And my partner loves it, just as well i'm 2 size smaller or i might lose my clothes.:flirt:

Rachael Warren
08-14-2005, 01:32 AM
As a GG i love the summer. Hot weather a time to wear short skirts and tight tops. The sun on your back is wonderful. And my partner loves it, just as well i'm 2 size smaller or i might lose my clothes.:flirt:

Are you sure that I am not borrowing them?

LOL, Rachael.