PDA

View Full Version : Another small step

Natalie x
07-14-2005, 04:24 PM
Yesterday, I spent the whole evening, dressed, with my GG friend. It is the first time I've been able to talk easily and spend time with anyone while being Natalie.

It happened like this. I was just relaxing at home, not done up to the nines, but wearing a little makeup and a nice floral dress. No wig, but my hair is getting to a better length now. I was getting used to wearing some higher heels than normal for me, in anticipation of a party I am going to, which I hope I will get up the nerve to go to en femme comletement. Anyway, my friend from across the hallway called round unexpectedly. We have known each other since I moved in, and she knows about my crossdressing (we even went shopping together for clothes recently), but she has never seen me as Natalie before. She was completely unphased at seeing me dressed, and we spent the whole evening together talking, just like two girls together. It was lovely.

That's it - boring really, but I just needed to share a good experience.

uknowhoo
07-14-2005, 04:30 PM
to some it may sound somewhat boring, but i can imagine how thrilling and fulfilling it musta been for you. congratulations on your fun, may it be the first of many such experiences. hugs, tammi.

Julie
07-14-2005, 04:31 PM
Cool Natalie, and no not boring. It's great isn't it being able to be your true self with someone. Congratulations by the way.

I too am lucky to be able to share Julie with not only a GG friend but also a male friend of mine and these times are to be treasured.

Julie

CharleneCD
07-14-2005, 04:33 PM
Boring Natalie, I think not. You just spent the evening in the company of an accepting GG having girl talk, and you were comfortable doing it. This is a great event. It shows us all that accptance is a reality not just a dream. Stories like this give us hope.

Julie
Natalie,

What a lovely story! And no, it wasn't boring. It's nice to have those cozy times with a special friend. There's something about that that no night on the town can replace. Thanks for sharing. :)

StephanieCD
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for you, that must have felt really nice - to just be accepted :)

Stephenie
07-14-2005, 04:56 PM
Boring? I dream of nights like that.

Wendy me
07-14-2005, 05:07 PM
please bore me with lovely storys like that any time way not boreing you go girlfreind........

Natalie x
07-14-2005, 06:09 PM
Aahh, I've gone all weepy now. You are all so lovely!

:love:

mand
07-14-2005, 06:15 PM
Yeah totally boring .................................Only kidding Natalie :)

I think you have a great friend there love,and it sounds like it won't be the last girly evening as well. What a really nice thread love it made me smile when reading it, I'm so pleased for you :)

love mand xxx

Holly
07-14-2005, 06:34 PM
Natalie,

Your friend from across the hall sounds very special. You're lucky to have such a wonderful neighbor. What fun the two of you must have had!

michellej
07-14-2005, 06:49 PM
My feeling when I read your post was.... AWWWWWWWWW, how nice for you.

Sharon
07-14-2005, 07:20 PM
It's a lovely story, Natalie. I wish it was possible to clone your friend, so more of us could have a special relationship like you have.

rubydiamond
07-14-2005, 07:40 PM
good for you. good for you.

Priscilla1018
07-14-2005, 08:06 PM
It's posts like this that give many of us hope for acceptance.I know it made me feel all warm and happy inside.You rock sister.

Olivia
07-14-2005, 08:09 PM
Yes, that is a great story Natalie. You are indeed lucky to have a friend like that, and close by too! Not boring by a long shot. It's what so many wish for and never have. Treasure each opportunity to do it again. I can see a trend starting, you lucky girl. Thanks for sharing it with us, Olivia.

Tristen Cox
07-14-2005, 09:11 PM
Made my evening just knowing yours was so nice. Thanks Natalie :)