PDA

View Full Version : Came Out To My GG Cousin

PhillyGuy2Girl
07-29-2009, 04:54 PM
Since I started CDing, I only came out to our good friend back on New Year's Day. My GG Cousin who I CDed with when I we were 16 never knew I started again till last month, so here's how it went.

Back in June, My friend and I went to the Belmont Stakes and my Cousin and I were texting back and forth about it.Anyway when I arrived home that Sunday night she called me to see how I made out.We're talking and she said to me"Ph*l(my male name),can I ask you something?" I said "sure, we're family you can ask me anything". She then brought up the time when she dressed me femme back in '81 and I told her I remember,it was fun and so on. She then asked if I still CD and I asked how come asks. She said back when I was in LA to see her in March and went swimming she noticed that I was shaved all over and thought how good my legs look and wish she had them and was wondering.I just thought about for a minute and then I told her. She said "Cool that's great" and she went to say that she like to dress her ex husband femme and have fun. I remember back then hat he had long curly hair but he was a rocker and didn't think about it. I told how supportive my wife is about and so on and then ask how come she didn't ask me bain March and she said that since my Aunt and other Cousin were there she didn't want to put me on the spot plus she was working up the nerve.Her current BF doesn't want to dress but wish he would.She is moving back East this fall and when she gets settled he what to have a "girls" night with my wife and me.That sound great I told her and its a date.Besides my wifennow two people know about Felicity,my Cousin told me she won't say anything to anyone else in the family,it will be our secret. I've always been close with her and I'm glad she knows.Isn't that fantastic?

Felicity

Jessica Who
07-29-2009, 05:09 PM
Congratulations, Felicity, I know how great it is to share with a family member and have everything go well :) Cheers!

CharlotteW
07-29-2009, 06:05 PM
Cool and liberating I bet. I almost came out to a friend last night (Tuesday), I told her about dressing for a charity pram race, but I had dressed before, maybe just a few times, or more:). I think she took it as a 'coming out' as she replied "well in that case I'll tell you that my son is bi".

Tanya C
07-29-2009, 06:05 PM
That really is fantastic news felicity. And girls night sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate your cousin's acceptance.

Melissa Rose
07-29-2009, 06:12 PM
That's great news Felicity. It had to feel good to let your cousin know. A girl's night should be fun. I'm picturing a slumber party in my head. :)

Ras
07-29-2009, 06:36 PM
there is never enough GG support one can have. that is cool she is ok with it, supportive of it and appears to enjoy being involved with it.

harmony
07-29-2009, 11:14 PM
gee felicity-when your cus moves back east she can move right in with me and i dress up for her all she wants!!