PDA

View Full Version : A nice day shopping trip with my niece...Dressed as Christina...Another First!!!!!

Christina Horton
07-29-2009, 10:24 PM
Hay it's 3 day's before my 20th high school reunion. I came home to Courtenay B.C. where I grew up . For the first time I took the ferry from Vancouver B.C. to Vancouver island for the first time dressed. I was heading here for my family's annual BBQ. I picked up a friend( whom knows and has been out with Christina before) he a good friend. Well on the ferry no one ran for the rails to jump off cuz I scared them, I did not expect them but this is not like a mall where you have an (out) . It was fine. A friend was going to meet us on the ferry but I had to pick up my reunion dress on the Friday morn. So we meet him at a restaurant in on the island , my sister picked him up cuz I have only a 2 seater. We talked with my sister , Dave , Ming , He is the friend I drove over there with. We had a good little time.

Anyway we drove to Comox where the bbq was going to be and then meet up with my uncle Neal whom was putting on the bbq. He under dresses but has no interest in CD out in public. He of course was not shocked to see Christina cuz he knew, but the whole thing was like (wow). But he was more then fine with it.

Well it is hot here. (Note) we are not used to heat over 90F and it has been like 100 +. well Uncle has, I found out one room in his house that is air conditioned and a great place to change into and out of.I got back into drab then home to my mom's place. In case you have not read some other of my posts she hates my CDing , bit she Love's me fully.

Ok the bbq went great but hot, I was in drab but still went great.Now the Monday after the bbq is when my niece wanted to go shopping so I picked her up we went to uncle Neal's house and while I was doing my makeup she was hanging out with her mother, uncle Neal, Ming , and Dave. Dave and Ming, I was giving them a ride to the ferry in uncle's van. No I did not take the Corvette. Although Littlelou ( who's a member here ) did do a little bit of blackmail by stating that she would not ( freak ) out if I let her drive my car. Will little did she know that I was going to let her drive it anyway. LOL.

She peaked in on my 3 or 4 times and then I was done my makeup and started to get dressed. I just got my wig on when she called out and asked if I was dressed yet. I said YES and she came in and looked she said some like"oh that's not to bad at all" then I hit her with my fem-voice and she started to giggle:heehee: . It was not because I was doing a bad job at sounding fem ( she later told me when I asked her about it said my voice sounded just fine and fem ) So that's one worrie I no longer have to worrie about. My niece will not lie to me about how I look act ,or sound. She's good like that. We hung out at uncle's for about 20 min or so and then we left.

On the road she was quite , She is on some meds and it make her sick to her stomach. Well we dropped the boys off and the ferry and then went shopping for sliver open toed shoe's and a small silver purse to go with my reunion dress. We shopped for a few hours and found what I needed.

Then I need a manicure . SO we found a place and we got matching french tips and a strip of sliver glitter and hers was in gold. She was not even going to get acrylics but she got them.( the girl who did her nails did not do them good at all) . After our shopping and all we went to White Spot and got something to eat( she always hungry)LOL. We ate and then off home. We got to uncle's to drop off his van and to Of Course to drab up. I drove her home and asked her if she had fun, she said yes she did . So my niece is now ok with my CDing . I can't help but think she was just being nice and saying what I wanted to hear. I do trust her , but we CDers always thing there is always something. For now I will trust her and not push her to go out with Christina. She can't bring herself to call me Anty Christina but that fine just :sad: fine.

That's my day out with my niece and it went swimmingly well!!!! Even though my Mom hates my dressing and will not even let me get all dolled up and never see me I am very lucky to have a family whom loves me 100%. But still. I would love to have a mother daughter relationship with my mommy. Oh well some thing can never happen.:sad::sad:

Miranda09
07-29-2009, 10:31 PM
Awesome Christine. I'm glad you were able to share that day with your niece. Thanks for sharing your story. :)

RobertaM
07-29-2009, 11:17 PM
Fantastic Gurl!!! I am so glad it is working out for you. Great story.

Christina Horton
07-31-2009, 12:05 PM
Well a revelation.... My mom after I asked her if I could get ready for the reunion here in the basement she said "ok just as long as I don't see" :eek: I was shocked to say the least.But.....:daydreaming: How good would be if she would let me at the very least to be able to get dressed here in the future. WOW how I would love that.:)

It's a small step but it's a good start, Even after 16 years or so after she found out I CD she is just starting to give me a little leeway , but not much, But hay it's a start EH!!!

pattyv
07-31-2009, 12:33 PM
Bravo Christina.I'm looking forward to meeting you with Roberta and Shanon sometime soon.Thanks for sharing such private family experiences with us all.

Christina Horton
08-21-2009, 05:56 PM
Bravo Christina.I'm looking forward to meeting you with Roberta and Shanon sometime soon.Thanks for sharing such private family experiences with us all.

I love to relay the fun I have when dressed. If it helps others and get them out all the more fun. Keep in touch with Roberta cuz we talk now and then and she can give you a heads ip when I am in town. Oh my high school reunion is over if you want to read about it hit the link in my singanture and it will take you on a world tour of shocks and way to much fun I all most died. LOL. Look forward to meeting you Hun. I hope your ready fir meeeeeeeeeeee. :devil: