PDA

View Full Version : sexy pouty... yummy lips ...any tips

Sherlyn
07-27-2004, 02:31 AM
:rolleyes: just thinkin...does anyone have any tips on lipstick..just bought some very berry and plum lip liner.... wonderin ...how ta be pouty ... :p

Julie
07-27-2004, 04:09 AM
Okay, I know this is going against the rules of every grade school art teacher but here it is: DRAW OUTSIDE THE LINES!

Yes, I said it! Draw outside the lines. Very few people, especially genetic males, have naturally full lips. If you are one of them ignore my suggestion. If not experiment with extending the lipstick past your natural lip line. In the middle you can extend the lip line more than towards the creases of the mouth. So start in the middle. If you have a lip liner draw lines an equal distance from your natural lip line. Then fill it in with lipstick. If not just use a fine edge of the lipstick to do the same. You will most likely remove it and start over many times before you are satisfied.

If you're like me once you find that perfect shape you'll want to finish the makeup job and get dressed and go out! Oh what a tangled web we weave when at first we practice putting on makeup! :D

Jocee
07-28-2004, 10:49 AM
Okay, I know this is going against the rules of every grade school art teacher but here it is: DRAW OUTSIDE THE LINES!Yeap..... draw outside of the lines :) And use a lip brush to apply the lipstick.... just use the brush on the stick, then put it on the lips.... better control, better coverage..... finish the look with a clear gloss sealer

Bernadina
07-28-2004, 06:48 PM
Yeap..... draw outside of the lines :) And use a lip brush to apply the lipstick.... just use the brush on the stick, then put it on the lips.... better control, better coverage..... finish the look with a clear gloss sealer

Same here. Especially the use of the brush.

I saw a show on TV the other night where the CD injected saline solution to plump his lips up temporarily. Ouch!!! (He also did his breasts.)

Sherlyn
07-29-2004, 02:46 AM
thanx for the tips girls ...so last night i',m alone ..read the this post ..think hmmmm :] ..wellllll !took a new pic for my profile ... AND hehe .. drew my lips outside the lines and applied with a brush .. pouty ? : ] dam tho there was no time to get out of the house :/