PDA

View Full Version : Started working as Jennifer

Jennifer Marie P.
07-30-2009, 07:56 AM
I finally started working as a woman for the past 3 weeks and never been so relaxed and confident. It feels so great to work by a desk with a dress or skirt on and with your hair up and put on makeup on your desk and talking with other women about girly stuff. it is so femmine and glad I made this choice.

Poetic Awakening
07-30-2009, 09:06 AM
Good for you, Jennifer.

I wish you the best!

Poetic

Sejd
07-30-2009, 09:57 AM
How great for you, I am so envious. That is a big step indeed.
hugs
Sejd:hugs:

cassandra2601
07-30-2009, 10:12 AM
Good for you Jennifer

Denise01
07-30-2009, 11:40 AM
Congratultions Jennifer and hope that all goes well for you.

While i have been out now for over 3 years any where around home, finally sold my property early in the Month.
I moved a week ago to-day at the same time Denise is now out full time as well.
I am fully retired now, so do not have the problem of coming out at work

Good luck on your transition

Densie

pamela_a
07-30-2009, 11:44 AM
That's great jennifer, I'm very happy for you.

-Pam-

Leanne2
07-31-2009, 06:56 PM
Jennifer,
That is great news! What kind of working relationship do you have with your co-workers? Is everyone OK with the new fem you? Leanne

Marissa
07-31-2009, 07:25 PM
Awesome Jennifer to see you have reached a milestone in your life.. so does this mean you are doing more gossiping during work hours??????? :eek: j/k...don't hate me for that, it was good for a laugh... really..:D

I am happy for you.. enjoy..:)

Hugs,

Jessinthesprings
08-01-2009, 03:33 AM
that is excellent news. I hope someday (sooner than later) I can join the workforce as Jess. Just like another poster I am curiouse how your coworkers are dealing with this.

Kayla Shadows
08-02-2009, 05:47 PM
Congrats Jennifer :) That is wonderful progress.I can imagine it feels wonderful :hugs:

Jennifer Marie P.
08-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Jennifer,
That is great news! What kind of working relationship do you have with your co-workers? Is everyone OK with the new fem you? Leanne

Yes everyone loves the fem me and said I should have done it years ago and my relationship with my co-workers is great they are mostly women and knew about my situation years ago.

Jena11
08-03-2009, 05:26 PM
Way to go! it is a big step I am glad it is going well for you. I will be going to work soon as Jennifer too. I go by Jennifer or Jen depends on what my friends perfer. I decided awhile back but I still have some more electrolisis on my face to completed and I will be where you are at. Best wishes Jen