PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a maryland Transgender Therapist..

JakobeMeredith
07-30-2009, 03:13 PM
Help, I'm looking for a maryland transgender therapist. I know of one, but she is all the way at the top of the Baltimore beltway. I'm closer to Annapolis, does anyone know of one closer to me. Please anyone? I'm on me knees, I need a therapist that understands me. I can't hid J. Meredith anymore.

SusanB
07-30-2009, 03:27 PM
You might want to try the Chase Brexton Clinic in Baltimore,the staff there I'm sure will be able to refer you to someone.I'm on the Eastern Shore and am seeing a therapist up in Newark De.Its an hour drive but well worth the effort.Spend some time on this and find a therapist that you feel understands you and all of your problems .I find some weeks my transgender problems are minor to everything else that is going on .Susanmarie

4serrus
07-30-2009, 03:30 PM
I have heard good things about the Witman Walker in DC http://www.wwc.org/

I'm planning to try them out myself ... eventually (once my life concerns get sorted).

Mariah
07-30-2009, 04:46 PM
How close to WV are you? Morgantown has some nice Theripest.. and a person that does HT. Else: Pittsburgh,Philly,Boitmore,DC, richmond. is your best hope.

Mariah

Katrina
07-30-2009, 07:53 PM
Dr. Gregory Lehne. Yeah, he is on the north side of Baltimore up 83, but inside the beltway (Falls Road).