PDA

View Full Version : Do you crossdress for Fun, or to be a woman?

sissystephanie
07-31-2009, 12:09 PM
This may have been covered before, but I can't find a thread that really asks the question!

How many of you ladies dress just for the fun of wearing feminine clothing? Not to be a woman, or for sexual purposes, or to even look like a female. In other words, you dress just because you like to!

In my 70 years of crossdressing, I can truly say I have never wanted to be a woman. Yes, I have looked like one, thanks to my dear late wife and her makeup skills. And on occasion, prompted by my wife, I have dressed for sexual purposes. But mainly, I dress just for the fun of it!!

I just feel much more comfortable wearing panties, bra, a nice top and skirt! I don't even feel like a girl when I am dressed, because I know I am a man! Yes, I do have natural 40 B breasts, but that is a blessing to me! Feminine clothing always seems to fit me better than male clothing, without alterations! And the fabrics are softer and more comfy to wear.

So how many of the rest of you ladies dress just for fun? Not trying to look like a woman, with a wig and makeup! Just trying to be comfortable.:)

connie johnson
07-31-2009, 12:26 PM
Stephanie,

I dress for the fun of it:). I have no intention or desire to be a woman. I have never tried to look like a woman, I have facial hair so I will never pass anyway. I just like the feeling of the clothing:D. I have worn the clothing on occasion for sexual purposes and that is fun too. My wife is very supportive of the dressing and she has helped me buy the clothing I have. I really like the silky feeling and the different styles and colors. When dressed in male clothing I am very conservative, guys cant get away with the same things women can.:sad:

stefanie
07-31-2009, 12:30 PM
definitely both...when I dress, i really am trying to be a woman and feel like a woman...

strange, when in drab...i am all boy.....sometimes feel like a split personality at times where i pull on the strength of each.

Kerrylee61
07-31-2009, 12:32 PM
I have without doubt a female gender brain and always have had. If I were a young person and not over 60, I would transition in a heartbeat. In my youth, I was well aware of this fact and general had more knowledge about the issue than most Dr's and Shrinks.

Do I regret my life.. no but it would have been a whole lot easier for me to have the right body all these years.

Hugs
Kerry

TxKimberly
07-31-2009, 12:35 PM
It's a little bit of both for me. :-)

kaitlin
07-31-2009, 12:43 PM
It's a little bit of both for me. :-):iagree:

Lorileah
07-31-2009, 12:44 PM
smoke and mirrors. When I am fully dressed, I feel feminine. I take that role. But usually I just wear skirts because I like them.

Tommie T.
07-31-2009, 12:51 PM
Both.

Karen Francis
07-31-2009, 12:54 PM
I do it for a number of reasons. I don't want to be a woman permanently, but play acting is one of the motivations. I am perfectly happy with my male side, and my female side.
There is a sexual component, but not nearly as a driving force as it was say 30 years ago...
But, like most of the posts here, I do it because the feel/look of the clothing feeds directly to the pleasure areas of my brain. Example, I do occasionally wear womens clothing made of cotton, but much prefer the tactile feel of most synthetic materials
And that brings me to a personal theory of mine. Lots of the posts here mention something like " I just like the feel of the materials" . I think we, crossdressers have a sense of touch/tactile feel that is higher than the average. Witness the number of musicians we have among us, which utilize that sense of touch. Combined with the other level of genius in this group, who knows?

Sarah R
07-31-2009, 01:03 PM
I have always wished that I was I girl. I have to be that "man" that everyone expects during the week. So when I have a chance to dress I want to look, feel and act as feminine as possible.

Wen4cd
07-31-2009, 01:10 PM
I dress the archetypal representation, to better feel the thing itself. It's fun, but it's also important. In no way am I trying to be a 'real' woman.

We assign a lot of our own natural traits as 'feminine' through life, and tend to bury them. They become embodied in the Anima. She eventually becomes a separate personality, an inner voice, very real.

Dressing and expressing Her, to me, has nothing whatsoever to do with 'being a woman.' It's simply keeping "Her" real and in my face so I never forget that I'm working on completion and balance to be a full person with all cylinders firing in harmony.

It also gives her affirmation, which validates her existence. She is dead without affirmation, and that means half of me is dead.

She has traits I need, and I have ones she needs, and only working together will we ever share them.

xdbiker
07-31-2009, 01:13 PM
for Me its Funn and It feels great to fully dressed but dont think i want to be a girl as of yet so for now ill enjoy what i can Jerzie

BarbaraAnn
07-31-2009, 01:15 PM
I for sure dress because I want to be a woman. I never ever felt comfortable wearing men clothes. I dress as a woman 24/7.

Joanne f
07-31-2009, 01:27 PM
A good question , i have learned that i no longer have to dress to feel the way i do but when i do dress it is an extra bones bit like the icing on the cake very nice to have but i will eat the cake without it .

Linda St. John
07-31-2009, 01:37 PM
I don't really relax until I've changed into female mode ..nothing sexy..just a strappy top and shorts or mini-skirt..not even a bra or makeup.
I live on my own so no problems. Then I open a beer and chill -- Fantastic !:drink:

kristytv
07-31-2009, 01:38 PM
short answer both , long answer i was born wrong .and yes its quite fun for me to be fem

Princess Chantal
07-31-2009, 02:05 PM
If I'm dressing, there better be some fun to be had. Otherwise it's not worth going thru the trouble to get prettied.

rebecca_morris_75
07-31-2009, 02:06 PM
Most of the time I try to pass as a girl, but if I'm just lounging around the house with my wife, I throw on a skirt and top just for fun.

Miranda09
07-31-2009, 02:09 PM
It's a combination of both for me.

Samantha B L
07-31-2009, 02:14 PM
I dress for fun and excitement. In the last couple of years I've been dressing more and more for what looks best because I've been digicaming myself.

StephanieH
07-31-2009, 02:17 PM
I'll have to be in the category that says it's a little of both for me. At times, yes, I'd like to be a girl, at other times, I wouldn't want to give up being a guy. I do it because it's a compulsion - something that's part of me. Take care and God bless!

Andrea_1948
07-31-2009, 02:21 PM
I dress the archetypal representation, to better feel the thing itself. It's fun, but it's also important. In no way am I trying to be a 'real' woman.

We assign a lot of our own natural traits as 'feminine' through life, and tend to bury them. They become embodied in the Anima. She eventually becomes a separate personality, an inner voice, very real.

Dressing and expressing Her, to me, has nothing whatsoever to do with 'being a woman.' It's simply keeping "Her" real and in my face so I never forget that I'm working on completion and balance to be a full person with all cylinders firing in harmony.

It also gives her affirmation, which validates her existence. She is dead without affirmation, and that means half of me is dead.

She has traits I need, and I have ones she needs, and only working together will we ever share them.

I totally agree! I'm glad you express the deeper meaning far better than I can.

Melissa Rose
07-31-2009, 02:26 PM
I try to look and act as female as possible especially if there is any chance of been seen by anyone else. I'm not sure if fun is the best word to describe the way I feel. I enjoy it and feel comfortable as a woman.

GaleWarning
07-31-2009, 02:29 PM
This may have been covered before, but I can't find a thread that really asks the question!

How many of you ladies dress just for the fun of wearing feminine clothing? Not to be a woman, or for sexual purposes, or to even look like a female. In other words, you dress just because you like to!

In my 50+ years of crossdressing, I can truly say I have never wanted to be a woman ... mainly, I dress just for the fun of it!!

I just feel much more comfortable wearing panties, bra, a nice top and skirt! I don't even feel like a girl when I am dressed, because I know I am a man! Yes, I do have natural 38 B breasts, but that is a blessing to me! Feminine fabrics are softer and more comfy to wear.

So how many of the rest of you ladies dress just for fun? Not trying to look like a woman, with a wig and makeup! Just trying to be comfortable.:)

This pretty much sums up how I feel. I am with you, Stephanie.

Raychel
07-31-2009, 02:33 PM
Not trying to be a woman or look like one, Just feels better in womens clothes:2c:

Princess Chantal
07-31-2009, 02:35 PM
Hmmm reading most of the other replies, I guess my dressing is better termed "dressing to have fun".
As in a Girls Night Out, playing Rock Band, playing sports, impersonizations, fantasy dressing, teasing, .........etc

Marisa_M
07-31-2009, 02:37 PM
I for sure dress because I want to be a woman. I never ever felt comfortable wearing men clothes. I dress as a woman 24/7.

Same here even I am not able to dress as a woman 24/7.:sad:

Jeanna
07-31-2009, 02:37 PM
I just look better "en femme" ne faites pas je!

AllieSummers
07-31-2009, 02:43 PM
I guess the answer is for fun and to be a woman, at least temporarily.

As a guy, I do wear some kinda "metro sexual" clothing...I love The Buckle...tight jeans, two earrings, tight tshirts, wear flip flops a lot, bracelet, etc. as a guy. There are a lot of times that I put just a touch of mascara on to darken my eyelashes.

When I dress it isn't just about the clothes though.

It is about being a woman for that short time. My mannerisms, walk, etc change. I love to dance as a woman. It is very sexy to move your body like a woman does. I'm also a little more flirty as a girl. I like to be the center of attention and show off. I love the power that women have over men and even other women in some cases. I guess I'm a tease because I don't have any intention to be with anyone other than my wife. I like to keep my body in good shape and more feminine. It is also an emotional thing too. That part is harder to describe but it is there. I feel like I do have a lot of woman in me.

I know I'm not all woman. I don't want to be a woman full time.

I just enjoy almost every aspect of being a woman whenever I get a chance.

Kisses,

Allie

MiraM
07-31-2009, 02:46 PM
Same here even I am not able to dress as a woman 24/7.:sad:

Same with me. I have known all my life basically that I was born wrong. Dressing for me is the only way I have to outwardly express who I am on the inside.

Penelope Marie
07-31-2009, 02:49 PM
As for me i feel feminine all the time. i rarely wear drab clothing if ever. i do feel i should have been female, some former co workers have even said so with out even knowing i dress or how i feel. i can't currently wear dresses and make up due to the fact i was victim of a lay off which has forced me back home with my parents and 2 brothers one and maybe both are highly anti gay and T/G T/S so i have to be careful as to how i dress. currently i have on female shorts and a Cami with my bra, panties and small forms. i cover the Cami with a over sized male T. Can't wait for the day i am set free from the prison of my own skin. i think i should have been female from birth. however, i do need to start therapy and let the doctors help me decide where to go from here.

Sarah09
07-31-2009, 02:51 PM
Personally I don't think I want to be a woman all the time, but when I do dress I really would like to look as much like a female as possible. Unfortunately, I've yet to be able to dress completely enough to really look like a woman.

Wen4cd
07-31-2009, 02:55 PM
I totally agree! I'm glad you express the deeper meaning far better than I can.

Well, it's also exceedingly fun, too ;)

StaceyJane
07-31-2009, 02:55 PM
I feel very comfortable in woman's clothes but I dress because deep down I want to be a woman.

Elle1946
07-31-2009, 03:01 PM
I mainly dress just for the fun and comfort and just because I like to. It is FUN! My wife wonders about the heels and bra though! "COMFORT"

Joanne f
07-31-2009, 03:02 PM

In other words being and acting as you really feel without worrying what others think

Julie513
07-31-2009, 03:07 PM
I am just happier whenever I have the opportunity to dress. And whenever I get those opportunities, I want to look, act and be seen and treated as much as a woman as possible. I find that everyday activities are much more enjoyable when I can do them while presenting myself as female. And when I really get dolled-up, I do it with the idea that someone might take notice and find me attractive (whether or not I succeed in this endeavor is another matter).

So to answer the question, do I dress for fun or to be a woman; I guess I have to say I find it fun to be a woman.

Julie

Nicola46
07-31-2009, 03:18 PM
When ive dressed, its been for pleasure of feeling femme, and also I sometimes get sexual satisfaction from it. When I was younger and my hormones were rampant, I used to crave being a girl, and wanted to live as a girl with a boyfriend etc. Now im just rediscovering myself, and I can soon dress when I please, so I will see how it goes.

Bev06 GG
07-31-2009, 03:23 PM
If you were to ask my partner that question he'd say he likes to feel like a woman but he also thinks its fun. If you were to ask me why I support him, apart from the fact that I love him, I think its fun.

There is nothing more therapeutic than having a bit of fun after a hard week at work and escaping from reality.
Take care
Bev

Wen4cd
07-31-2009, 03:27 PM
In other words being and acting as you really feel without worrying what others think

I think it's more of 'finally really feeling, so now I can interact with others and not worry about what they see."

I'll always care what my loved ones think of me. Sometimes that's the best gauge, if you trust their judgement.

Jeannie
07-31-2009, 03:29 PM
It's a little of both for me too. I love all of the clothes and how they feel. I love doing the makeup and even though I could never pass, it is so much fun just trying to. I have even gotten a you look cute and that looks real pretty on you from my wife.Which really made my day.

Jeannie

skirtsuit
07-31-2009, 03:34 PM
My complete and absolute addiction to women's clothing is a source of great fun, enjoyment and pleasure for me. I love shopping, buying, wearing, and talking about clothing. Satin, silk, fine wools, linens, and , oh, lining!

I can't say it makes me feel more female though, I still feel like a guy in a dress!

all the best,
SS /Ann

Lorna
07-31-2009, 03:36 PM
I love to experience the huge variety of feelings that come from female clothing: the grip of a bra, the straps on my shoulders, the smooth slipperiness of a slip, the pull of suspenders on my stockings, the airy freedom of a summer skirt, the limiting restriction of a tight skirt, the force of my girdle on my bottom and tummy, the change in my walking when I wear heels....all great fun. I would love to be able to try all those feelings in real-world situations....driving the car, waiting for the train, chatting in the pub, walking across the beach, running for a bus, dodging the rain....but my circumstances limit me to the occasional snatched hour indoors and out of sight. Still fun, though.

kristinacd55
07-31-2009, 03:37 PM
:iagree: with Kim! :)
btw, great thread!!

MichelleP
07-31-2009, 04:07 PM
Both but, mainly to be a woman.

5150 Girl
07-31-2009, 04:23 PM
This is a round about way to anser the question, but... If I could take a pill and wake up in the morning a woman, I'd do it!

dana55
07-31-2009, 04:38 PM
probably both. when im dressed though i see my self as a woman an act , talk, think like a woman. Sexually think like a woman also.

AlexisRenae
07-31-2009, 04:41 PM
I'd definately go with both

Marcy_in_hose
07-31-2009, 04:49 PM
I like to feel like a woman and take care of my body and pamper myself. I also love the way women's clothes feel so smooth and silky. Feeling like a woman makes me feel sexy and beautiful.

I think there is a level of fun to it as well. I think that it is fun to put on make-up! I think that it is fun to go shopping and buy clothes and shoes and make-up and...well you know:)

Carol A
07-31-2009, 04:55 PM
Mummm, at first (14) I wanted to be a girl, now I dress for the fun of it but I still try my best to be a perfect lady.
For what it's worth I am retired and do what ever I want. :tongueout

TGMarla
07-31-2009, 06:20 PM
When I dress, I do my best to look like a woman. It's fun, yes, and the clothing is softer to the touch. In fact, I find women's attire delightful. But I don't do it for comfort, really. I do it because I find wearing women's clothing wonderful, and I like looking and feeling like a woman as much as I am able to.

CharlotteW
07-31-2009, 06:20 PM
I like the wig and the make-up and it's all fun for me. I don't 'get off' on it so I don't dress for the seual thrill, I don't need to dress, I just like it, especially the fun aspect.

Joanie_Shakti
07-31-2009, 06:27 PM
At first as a teen, my dressing was for sexual pleasure, though I can remember back then wshing I could magically turn into a girl at will. Throughout the years, the frequency of my dressing would come and go. One thing I found interesting was if I was able to spend one on one quality time with a female I admired, such as on a rare date, the urge to crossdress wasn't as strong.

Sometime around last October or November, when the country started to tank, my dressing really took over. I've spent at least $1000 on new clothes the past few months. Between the economy and being in a job I don't like much but feel lucky to have, the dressing has become more for stress relief. There is still often sexual pleasure from it and I find myself wishing more so that I was an attractive young woman now, but I think the wishing is trying to escape and I know I'd still have problems of some other kind as a different person/gender.

The stress factor is strongest now. Monday and Tuesday, I was too tired to dress except for the panties I had on and sleepwear when I went to bed. Wednesday, I was so stressed and depressed from work that as soon as I got home, I had to put on a dress and wig. When Joanie was back in the foreground, I immediately felt better about myself. When I would go back to drab, I would start to feel depressed again. So I would say the dressing is for fun, to be a woman, and to escape my problems for awhile.

kimkat
07-31-2009, 06:32 PM
I like to dress for a variety of reasons. 1) I truly believe that I have a lot of female traits. 2) Which is why female clothing "feels more natural" to me. 3) Their clothes are a lot more interesting then male clothing.

Like some on this forum, I wish I had either been born female or at the least had been more active earlier.

sissystephanie
07-31-2009, 06:36 PM
If you were to ask my partner that question he'd say he likes to feel like a woman but he also thinks its fun. If you were to ask me why I support him, apart from the fact that I love him, I think its fun.

There is nothing more therapeutic than having a bit of fun after a hard week at work and escaping from reality.
Take care
Bev

Bev, you and my late wife would have gotten along very well! She thought the same as you! It was fun for her as well as me.

After looking at the Avatars of those who dress 24/7, I can certainly understand why! If I was anywhere near that good looking as a female I might be inclined to dress 24/7 also. Even with my late wife's help I couldn't look that good! But as I said in my opening post, I am a man and don't want to be a woman! Sure do like to wear their clothes though!!:D

carhill2mn
07-31-2009, 06:59 PM
When I was younger it was more for fun. Now, I do my best to appear to be and act like a lady every time.

Frédérique
07-31-2009, 07:12 PM

I don’t think you can “be” a woman simply by dressing like one, but that never stops me from trying, and that’s what makes it fun…

Heather_Marie
07-31-2009, 07:14 PM
When I dress it is becase I want to be the women I was ment to be. I feel I was born in the wrong body sometimes I would say about 85% of the time I wish I was a women with all the parts that would be wonderful. I also think women have the best clothes they are so pretty and soft.

Nicki B
07-31-2009, 07:37 PM
Surely the art is in being able to do both? :) Genetic women do..

TJ Tresa
07-31-2009, 07:53 PM
Although I can not remember ever not wanting to be a girl so I could wera the pretty dresses, I can honestly say that I dress for the FUN OF IT. I don't always try to look feminine while I'm dressed, in fact most of the time I don't wear make-up, Just a pair of panties and a bra, shorts tees, capris and a shell top, skirt and blouse, or a dress. I just love the way it all feels and therefore I wear it.

Joy Carter
07-31-2009, 08:19 PM
I have without doubt a female gender brain and always have had. If I were a young person and not over 60, I would transition in a heartbeat. In my youth, I was well aware of this fact and general had more knowledge about the issue than most Dr's and Shrinks.

Do I regret my life.. no but it would have been a whole lot easier for me to have the right body all these years.

Hugs
Kerry

Same here. Sigh :sad:

Crysten
07-31-2009, 08:39 PM
I dress for many reasons. Part of it is sexual, no doubt about it. But even still, I dress to express who I am and how I feel. Even when I'm in drab mode, I'm underdressed 100% of the time. Unfortunately, my ability to completely dress is limited at the moment, and I miss that.

Wanting to be a woman? 50% says YES YES RIGHT NOW!! The other half says ER, MAYBE NOT. Don't know. It's incredibly difficult with a wife and kids to consider, for sure.

Tina P Hose
07-31-2009, 09:12 PM
I have many feelings about what it is to FEEL like a woman. With all due respect to all women, I can sometimes understand a womens feelings, but not quite identify with those feelings.But when I slip into my pantyhose, I feel very girly.:drink::doh::daydreaming:

Sarah Doepner
07-31-2009, 09:25 PM
Oh my, it's just a lot of fun and part of that fun is to change my perspective just a little from male toward female. I don't know how to parse the parts of the question because it's all connected.

alana1972
07-31-2009, 09:29 PM
i dress to be and feel like a woman 100%

suchacutie
07-31-2009, 09:33 PM
Until a few years ago I hated halloween, couldn't imagine taking on a character role in a play or musical, and doing anything that would in any way infer that I was anything but male was simply not even on the radar screen.

Over a short period of time a few years ago, after losing about 30 pounds, I not only didn't fit into my clothes, but male clothes like jeans just didn't fit correctly. Shirts all had to be tailored because of my waist is already 6 inches less than my chest. We started joking that I'd fit into some of the clothes my wife was thinking of discarding that no longer fit her.

Well that started a conversation that ended up in 1) a philisophical discussion about "women's" views of actions/decisions/thoughts and "women's" organizational ideas, all of these as opposed to male notions of the same issues. There is a lot of literature on this, so we sure didn't have to make it up ourselves, but what we found is that I seem to naturally understand some of it, but some of it was totally foreign to me. I wanted to know more because I could see that there were issues I didn't understand.

The last straw was when we decided to see what I looked like in some of this "discarded" clothing (and new purchased to make up an ensemble), my wife wanted to see me in a dress!!!

This confluence generated Tina. Tina is clearly a part of my mind that was unorganized until 4 years ago (almost to the day!). We are trying to understand who she is, and I have to say it is a fascinating adventure and exploration.

So, with that preamble, I dress because that's who Tina is. She is a feminine creature attempting to understand as much about the feminine approach to life as it is possible for a body with my chromosonal structure to understand. When Tina is here...I'm Tina and that's all there is to it. Some of her characteristics are startlingly different from my male mode! She's even left handed (male is right handed) and I'm really not joking about that. Happily, that wonderful wife who discovered Tina helps to treat her as a third person, not me in a dress because she understands how different Tina is.

Two personalities, two identities, one set of mental data, but definitely two approaches to life!

:)

Amy Sue
07-31-2009, 09:48 PM
I say both. I do it for fun because I like the process of dressing. Doing my make up, picking out clothes, putting them on and finishing "the look".

The other part of me at times wishes I was a woman with all the parts that come along with it. I can wear forms and feel the weight of my "breasts" on my chest, but at the end of the day off they come. I can wear a prostetic vagina and look like a woman from the waist down, but at the end of the day it comes off. At times, I have wondered what it would be like to have these parts permantly and my dressing wasn' unusual in that I do it every so often, but the usual in doing it day in and day out.

Amy :)

Susan.
07-31-2009, 10:18 PM
It is both for me. In my younger days, all for fun. Currently, I feel like I want to be a woman. Sigh....

StephanieT
07-31-2009, 10:24 PM
I have no desire to be a woman. I like dressing, wearing make-up,etc. I also love wearing skirts but don't do it often enough in order to blend in when going out. If it were acceptable for men to wear heels, skirts and make-up, I might not be a crossdresser.

AlannahNorth
07-31-2009, 10:41 PM
For me it's primarily for fun, and also to express a totally opposite side of myself from the everyday profile. There is a part of me that wants to pass, or feel as though I am for that time, a woman - and the remainder - well, because I'm not supposed to! (according to our society). Gives me a chance to throw some rules out the window.

Clear as mud, right?

Barbara Dugan
07-31-2009, 10:44 PM
Its fun to be a woman:hugs:

Diane Smith
07-31-2009, 11:13 PM
"Do you crossdress for Fun, or to be a woman?"

Isn't it fun to be a woman? I can't really separate these two. I am much more content when in female mode, and therefore have more fun.

- Diane

NathalieX66
07-31-2009, 11:26 PM
When I was 12 and I was invited into my 14 & 16 year old female cousin's bedroom, the sisters had wordrobes like I've never seen. .... That got permamently branded into my psyche. The way they freely persued it blew my mind. They seemed to be having too much fun, and I was jealous.

On the road to CD'ing thoughts I went. The visceral/visual aspect of human expression is what made the impression on me.

I never saw myself as a gender, I just acted as I always have. I enjoy the male role, but I'm convinced that females have all the fun when dressing. It's just another planet (femininity, that is).....and naturally I like to explore the universe.

DawnRodgers
08-01-2009, 12:11 AM
It is fantastic fun and I'd love to be a woman and live my life out that way. So mark me down for both, greedy little thing that I am.
Dawn

Natalie tv
08-01-2009, 01:47 AM
I dress for the pleasure but i do try to look as femme as possible, i would like bigger breasts but that is all i wish for...:daydreaming:

Noxvictum
08-01-2009, 02:10 AM

Nifty way of putting it, and works fairly well for me. Mine's like that but very hazy. I'm not comfortable in my own skin. Tracy's is a better fit, but still incomplete. Both versions of myself leave something to be desired as far as I'm concerned, but they're both important. Speaking of which, Tracy hasn't seen much time lately :(

RachelF
08-01-2009, 12:47 PM
Kind of difficult question. At this point I do not need the urge to be a woman and I do not hate to be a man. So I am not exactly a woman inside a man body. But, I would really love to have the hourglass figure of a woman with a non hairy body and face. Given the social and family constraints, today I just enjoy to dress for fun and as a turn over (it has revitalize a lot our bed time).

stephaniesacd
08-01-2009, 02:39 PM
I enjoy my "guy" side but really adore my feminine side much more. When I dress, I really want to feel as much like a woman as possible. That is when it is most fun for me...:2c:

AlanaJonze
08-01-2009, 03:00 PM
I mostly dress for sexual pleasure. I try to look and act as feminine as possible. But it is also therapeutic for me. I'm very much a man, who likes to play sports, workout, play video games, and make love with my gf. I am very clean cut, I don't drink or smoke, I take really good care of my body when I am a man. But when I am a woman, I am much more adventurous. The other day I got drunk for the first time and smoked a cigar (couldn't find any cigarettes in the house lol). It felt soo wrong but it felt soo right too. lol I've never done anything risky in my life. Every time I dress, I am taking a risk of someone finding out, and I luv that feeling.

Lidia_tv
08-01-2009, 03:04 PM
definitely both...when I dress, i really am trying to be a woman and feel like a woman...

strange, when in drab...i am all boy.....sometimes feel like a split personality at times where i pull on the strength of each.

Same here, but I would really like to be a woman

suesan
08-01-2009, 03:06 PM
i do it for the fun, excitment and the feeling of calm it gives me

Deborah Jane
08-01-2009, 03:11 PM
Both, i enjoy my dressing and i'm very often reluctant to go back to drab, but once i'm in guy mode, i'm happy to stay there until my next time to dress :)

Tasha McIntyre
08-01-2009, 05:13 PM

This is a tough question for me because I still don't know the answer.....even though I have come out of the closet and accept who I am (make sense?:confused:)

The best attempt at an answer is mainly because it is fun, and it is a whole heap of fun:). Also because I find the clothes much more comfortable (and exciting).

Tash

Marcy_in_hose
08-01-2009, 05:24 PM
When I am dressed or even just when I am in 'girl' mode, I love feeling like a woman, but when I first started c'ding it was for fun and sexual exploration.

It still has a sexual thing for me, but nowadays it's more about how I feel inside as opposed to sexual stimuli.

Mary Jane
08-01-2009, 06:29 PM
I dress for the FUN of it all but at the same time I have an inner need to do so. SO, in a way I guess I am driven to have fun trying to look like a woman.:heehee:

RachelZ
08-01-2009, 07:12 PM
I just do it for fun, but I do enjoy the feeling of being less of a guy.

Shelly Preston
08-01-2009, 07:15 PM
I do have fun when I dress

The thing is if it was only for fun I would have been able to stop when I wanted too

I guess the answer has to be both :)

ReineD
08-01-2009, 07:56 PM

Would you mind elaborating? What specific traits does she have that you need, and what one trait do you have that she needs?

Thank you! :hugs:

GamerGirl
08-01-2009, 08:22 PM
Started out dressing for fun but now I'd have a liltte of both. :)

docrobbysherry
08-01-2009, 09:01 PM
I have fun pretending to LOOK like a hot young woman!:daydreaming:

I have fun pretending to have a female's outside FIGURE! And touching same! :D

I have fun wearing heels, hose, girdles, corsets, breast forms, etc! Boy, DO I! :)

" Fun" for me means: being excited, stimulated, and turned on. Even if it's just a low level titillation!:heehee:

But, I have NO CLUE how a REAL WOMAN feels, thinks, acts, moves, or lives her life!:brolleyes:

Angelofsomekind
08-01-2009, 09:16 PM
I would like to pass as a woman, not so much be a woman. I like having the ability to choose what I want to dress like each day.

Christina89
08-01-2009, 09:21 PM
i crossdress for fun. and that is all. as time goes on i will work up to courage to go out in public.

fiona_libby
08-01-2009, 09:53 PM
For me, I wish to be female mentally, physically, emotionly,socially, sexually,in each and every way. I crave femininity

Huggs :hugs:

Fiona

MaryAnn40c
08-01-2009, 10:33 PM
I have dressed to have fun and be a women. If I see a guy who I would like to spend the night with I would/have made moves on. Most of the times I spend the night with them. Yes I am Bi and love going both ways.

AmandaM
08-01-2009, 10:59 PM
I feel very comfortable in woman's clothes but I dress because deep down I want to be a woman.

I think that's me too!

Carol123
08-01-2009, 11:19 PM
I dress to be a fun woman!

PamelaGirl
08-02-2009, 12:38 AM
I dress because I want to be a woman, and behave like one. I am learning more how to walk like a woman, but still have to learn how to modify my speech, which is not easy. I have not had the courage yet to go out in public as a female.

DanaLynn57
08-02-2009, 12:43 AM
I have always took my CDing seriously so I guess I would have to say I crossdress to be a woman...I love the thought of being female and enjoying the soft and silky things to wear and so much to choose from...ummmmmm

Cary
08-02-2009, 12:53 AM
For now I crossdress for comfort and for sexual purposes.

Cheshire Gummi
08-02-2009, 01:04 AM
I'll dare to be different and say both.

Why? Because, dear reader of this post, I may dress to appear as a woman, but it's more for fun than anything, because I'll always be a women deep down inside where it matters.

kimmeecd602
08-02-2009, 04:18 AM
so that i can be treated like one sexually mostly but also because my body i naturally feminine.

cdkendra38
08-02-2009, 04:23 AM
for me its to feel like a woman and hopefully be treated like a real woman. its nice to feel the clothes but i think its all about how you feel comfortable

diane51
08-02-2009, 04:32 AM
For me it's a little bit of both.

Kristen-Gaye
08-02-2009, 06:19 AM
Mostly for fun.

Barbara918
08-02-2009, 06:27 AM
I dress for the fun of it. I have no intention or desire to be a woman. I have never tried to look like a woman

This describes me perfectly. I only wish I didn't have to explain this to so many people.

carolynn2fem
08-02-2009, 07:05 AM
This is a round about way to anser the question, but... If I could take a pill and wake up in the morning a woman, I'd do it!

I supose I would do that too aslong as I had the antidote to change back in a few monthes maybe a year topps

this is a great thread and I can relate to many things said. there is no simple anwser. its a complexity of many things. if there is anything that I dont understand, that would be being born wrong. but before anyone jumps on that. I beleive we are spiritual first and have being born many time throu out time. sometimes as man sometimes as woman. our soul has decided. we are here on a mission.

joselyn318
08-02-2009, 07:14 AM
both for me. I dress up to look like a woman as best as I can with make up, hair, and forms. It is also when I can have the most fun as just one of the girls. :love:

Ashlee
08-02-2009, 07:47 AM
I desire to look like a woman when I dress hence the time spent looking as good as possible when getting dolled up. The fun comes afterwards.

Charla
08-02-2009, 10:55 AM
I'd say a little of both. I like the comfort of being dressed but then I begin to want to be that way all the time...

rickie121x
08-02-2009, 11:05 AM
I dress because I savor and enjoy the pseudo feminine feelings that come with the look, the preparations, the restrictions and demeanor required for acting the role... and the simple fun that just accompanies with the whole process. It's very complex, this combination of drives, and even may include some elements of guilt ... and I just maybe like a little bit of that too. :battingeyelashes:

Carol A
08-02-2009, 11:14 AM
I have openly dressed since I was 14 because girls had such pretty cloths.

I enjoy dressing and do my best to pass as a women but know deep down I am not a women, so I would have to say I dress because I enjoy it and yes it is fun.

Sabrina Flowers
08-02-2009, 11:30 AM
I think at the moment I dress for enjoyment,
I like to wear female style clothes and footwear, with a little bit of make-up and most times are happy to do so.
Perhaps if things changed, then I would probaly like to be more female looking, but have no desire to be female.

Glenda58
08-02-2009, 11:41 AM
Think a little of both. I have fun dressing up but I also want to look and feel like woman.

Bethny
08-02-2009, 01:40 PM
I think most of the time about being a normal girl. I ware clothes that I like the look of and that catch my eye. I like the feel of pretty fabrics and when I am dressed in a femernine way I feel more like me and closer to reality. I Feel that I should have been born a girl and that is what makes life pretty sad at times.

Jaclyn NM
08-02-2009, 01:43 PM
I dress for fun, because I love the feel of the clothing, and I like to try and look like a real female, but I don't want to change my gender.

Wen4cd
08-02-2009, 02:08 PM
I'll dare to be different and say both.

Why? Because, dear reader of this post, I may dress to appear as a woman, but it's more for fun than anything, because I'll always be a women deep down inside where it matters.

A statement made of win.
10 internets for you. :thumbsup:

Wen4cd
08-02-2009, 05:04 PM
Would you mind elaborating? What specific traits does she have that you need, and what one trait do you have that she needs?

Thank you! :hugs:

Sorry, I did miss this. I had been checking this thread, too!

Let's see how to phrase it...Body and soul.

"She" has my empathy, my ability to feel, my ability to be close with others, to appreciate people, to see beauty. Without her I would be a spiritless leper, trapped in a hopeless catch-22 nightmare of logic, all leading to the conclusion that I am flawed and essentially hopeless, and who can only feel frustration, which just leads to a sick, scornful amusement in the efforts of others to better themselves. 'Laughing as the god of death.'

A face to put on for my family, who I cannot feel, except that I am somehow letting them down, constantly reminded of the potential they see going to waste.

She also holds controlling stock in our self-confidence, she tells me goals are achievable, and are but a "fun scavenger hunt" for buried treasure, where I question the point of having them at all.

"He" has the hands, and he has the potential, and the strength to be a good medium. He has the ability to work under pressure. Where I would tend to be impulsive, he has the mind to see consequences far in advance, especially if they are going to hurt people he cares for. He has the care to not hurt others in his life, even if he can't feel them.

He also has the closer connection to the physical world, the real other people to "live for."

I cannot express but through him, and he has nothing to express but from I.

He knows the words and the structure I do not, where only I can put them into context and give them meaning.

He is the structure, and I am the fluidity.

Or something like that. ;) We both still have some confusion. She's a part of 'ourself' that feels like I got separated from during a bit of rough childhood, and had to dress my adult life to reconnect with. Who knows why?

But some day there'll be no need for different colored texts. :D

Sam-antha
08-02-2009, 05:22 PM
Being a woman, out on the street, in the shops, on public transport can be a serious business. Ask any woman if dressing and makeup is fun.

Me, I dress to be me when I am out. Not necessarily serious, just another woman on the pavement.

~Samm

Mistybtm
08-02-2009, 05:46 PM
For both fun and being a woman isn't that what it is all abought any ways at least for me it is.:D

Alice B
08-02-2009, 11:51 PM
Both!

Parker0429
08-03-2009, 12:39 AM
I CD to be a woman. The desire to be feminine is what drives me to work on perfecting my appearance and my mannerisms. I model in front of a mirror. I videotape my walk. I do my makeup and take pictures looking for opportunities to improve my looks. When dressed and made up, I am a woman, and inside I have the desire to experience everything a woman could feel.

vivianann
08-03-2009, 02:51 AM
I crossdress because it picks up my spirit, and makes me feel complete, and I am much more comfortable when dressed enfemme.

PrettyFlowingGown
08-03-2009, 05:21 AM
A woman totally!!!!

Renee Demarea
08-03-2009, 05:21 AM
It both for me,but it really starts to turn when the make up comes out then its time to try forget that you have to shave every 6 hrs.:heehee:

Lynnda1951
08-03-2009, 05:33 AM
I agree with Kimberly. I enjoy both. I have no intention of changing genders.

carolinebrookes
08-03-2009, 06:58 AM
For the fun and enjoyment it gives me. I have no desire to be a woman full time but enjoy trying to present as a woman on occasion.

Also.....girls have better clothes than guys!

lee in a skirt
08-03-2009, 09:04 AM
I crossdress purely for fun. I think the clothes are a lot more comfortable. Occasionly it is used in the bedroom but i would never want to be a woman.

Debutante
08-03-2009, 03:57 PM
I think I crossdress to be as femme, as womanly as posible. This is to emulate a woman, and to thus to ultimately feel like a woman does -- as much as this is possible for a TG person, mtf. I look to the deeper feelings that women have, their responses... to get insight into their psyche and selves... again, as much as this is possible for me.
Obviously I cannot succeed at this in a 100% way, and would really have to CD and be with women a lot... but hey! I have a wife, and we talk a lot about her feelings, so... there is hope, a guide, and a relationship -- all in one!
This is my way... and its imperfect, I know. But I feel the need to get out of the 'male head', and into the 'feeling female embodied way'.

Donna Marie
08-03-2009, 04:22 PM
Well, I confess that when I first discovered my femme self at age 62, it was a sexual thrill to wear the high heels, breastforms, wig, and all. But after a while that changed. Now I feel frustrated and get irritable when I must deny my urges to at least feel like a woman. And this is one of those times - GRRR.

So I think, for myself, it is that there is a part of me that is female, and she needs her time and space. I never was macho - no good at sports, but I never did feel like a woman trapped in a man's body either. When Donna Marie has had her chance to "come out and play for a while" she is satisfied, and I am back to being OK with being a guy for a while. If I could magically become a woman? I dunno - especially if I was 6'2" tall and had to shave twice a day to look even remotely OK and still had THE VOICE. But if I could truly be a woman? Hmmmm - maybe yes. I loved reading the answers to this excellent question. Fun and interesting to think about. Thanks.

Ras
08-03-2009, 04:55 PM
I crossdress for fun as I enjoy the look and feeling of the clothes and it puts me into a whole different perspective. Right now it is more sexual for me.

TxCassie
08-03-2009, 05:53 PM
Such a great question. I know one that I've asked myself over and over. I think the reason comes down to express, to be connected to a part of me in a way that can not be expressed any other way.

Yes, it's fun, and exciting. It can be sensual but I think I've passed that stage. I do relax when dressed and Cassie is able to come out. But I think I'm relaxed because Cassie is always inside me and can't be out as freely as my male mode, so when I dress, and Cassie is here, I feel satisfied, calm and connected with peace.

I find dressing is just as easy as being in my male mode. I don't feel like a different person. I don't feel like a woman or want to be a woman but I do feel feminine. I feel myself. I can say I may behave a bit more feminine dressed than I do in my male mode. But then again, I've been told that I have very feminine attitudes about things that the genders seem to have issues, such as how a man treats a woman, dating, equality, and gender roles. Maybe I am a woman and just don't know it yet. I know if the world was a perfect place, I would want to be free to dress in both modes as I see fit, when I see fit.

msginaadoll
08-03-2009, 06:17 PM
Well I guess because I find it fun to be as feminine as I can be for even a short time. Do i see myself as a woman when dress- I see myself as feminine in nature yes. Do I wish I could be female - well thats one for the shrinks. Most days I would say 100% yes. Some days only 99%

JeniferMN
08-03-2009, 06:41 PM
I love being a "woman" I have always had a fem side, this just lets me express it. learning now, but the sky's the limit! Love Jennifer

honeybait
08-03-2009, 09:51 PM
Hi, I'm new...and nothing is working out here...I'm trying to post a photo of myself and can't...frustrating...oh well...

I consider myself a semi cross dresser...in other words I simply try to enhance the beautiful qualities that are inherantly male...

I like being male...I simply seek to enhance or broaden the definition of what male beauty is....

I don't think one has to be a female to be 'beautiful'....anyhow...I don't know why I can't post a photo...maybe cause I'm to new...

sissystephanie
08-03-2009, 10:49 PM
Also.....girls have better clothes than guys!

Caroline, you sure got that right!! That is the major reason why I dress. The look, fit, and feel of nice feminine clothes is a real turn-on for me. Not a sexual turn-on, just a real nice feeling!:love:

Farrah
08-04-2009, 01:11 AM
Im gonna have to go with a little of bot for me. Its fun and I try the hardest to be the woman I am on the inside:))

sharon2
08-04-2009, 01:32 AM
I crossdress because i love it and it feels so natural even when i go out
underdressed as i did today.Now i am home again i am fully dressed.

tricia_uktv
08-04-2009, 03:11 AM
For fun, and girl is it fun!

blondetasha
08-04-2009, 07:25 AM
Hi Stephanie and all.

I dress for fun, I love the feeling of womens clothes and love to feel pretty whilst wearing them. There are just not enough options in the mens clothing sections and women have all the best sales!

What I decide to wear and my makeup reflects my personality, however I never have the desire to become a women - just to look like one!

I hope that makes some sort of confused sense!

Tasha

Sarah_new
08-04-2009, 11:18 AM
Thinking about this, I dress because I enjoy it. I enjoy the feeling of girls clothes, I enjoy the buzz I get from shopping for them.

I also enjoy wearing make up and trying endlessly to get it right, and I most definitely enjoy being made up by a GG who knows what she's doing.

So whilst all of the above points towards doing this for fun, I do want to complete the look to the best of my ability and go out dressed one day. Now, this doesn't mean I want to become a woman, but I see it as my end goal with this. That is, that if I wish I can dress completely as a woman as and when I wish but return to being a guy, when I want/need to.

Elishal
08-04-2009, 12:51 PM
For now for fun. I do know that I want to pass though when I eventually get out in public and that makes me wonder if there is more to it.

carysmarie
08-04-2009, 02:37 PM
I dress for both, it makes me feel lovely in a matching undi set with a satin skirt and top on and love all the makeup, nails and wig too, so guess thats the fun bit. My SO also enjoys the girlie night with all the makeup etc....!! ;-)

Carys x

charlie
08-04-2009, 05:40 PM
When I dress I want to be the best woman I can be. I want to both look, feel and behave like a woman. Before the nights out I want to be a woman all the time. Then the makeup comes off, the wig, the nails the nylons, bra and I am me the guy again............and that is ok!

darla_g
08-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Just for fun, I know there are real limitations to what i can be. But I love doing it and with the right company can have a great time doing it.

Everyone has to approach this their own way. What works for me might not be acceptable to someone else.

Jenniferpl
08-04-2009, 05:44 PM
Put me down for both.

Dawn P
08-04-2009, 09:44 PM
Both

heatherdress
08-05-2009, 12:35 AM
Fun of it.

Cheryl J
08-05-2009, 12:46 AM
Would love to be a woman and it is fun to be dressed up.

Cheryl

sarahNZ
08-05-2009, 12:58 AM
I just feel like a better person when I have something soft and feminin on I don't need the makeup or the wig but sometimes it just feels right!

I definantly think that I am happier when i have a bra and knickers on.:battingeyelashes:

Veronica2009
08-05-2009, 02:40 AM
i dress for the fun and excitement of it. I like being a guy, but sometimes my fem side has to come out and play!!

JoAnne Wheeler
08-05-2009, 07:32 AM
BOTH - I dress to express my trapped femininity which is fighting to get out - dressing is fun - dressing is an absolute necessity - I have to express my femininty - and I want to be as womanly as possible - I do not want to be a man in a dress.

JoAnne Wheeler

shyschoolgirl
08-05-2009, 07:50 PM
I just like the way it makes me feel. so many outfits so little time. Its just fun!!!!!!!!

Terri Andrews
08-05-2009, 09:21 PM
I would say both ,I always have fun dressing but always enjoy being treated as the lady that I am, when out as Terri .

Linda Laman
08-05-2009, 09:30 PM
I dress for fun - not trying to be a woman and not for any specific sexual purpose. Although it is good if the clothes make me feel sexy which is more incidental than intentional. I am a perfectionist though and try to look as close to being a woman as I can. I don't feel "complete" unless I do the whole bit.

But .... still prefer to be a guy at the end of the day.

CD Susan
08-05-2009, 09:43 PM
I dress not only for the fun of it but I do it just to be me! By that I mean I feel the need to express my feminine side all the time. I know that I will never be a woman and I do not have the desire to be one. I just like to dress like one because that is what I feel is right for me.

cdterri
08-05-2009, 10:24 PM
I dress for fun period. Spent the first 28 years of My life dreaming of being female, tried living the life, Then realized I just loved wearing the clothes. Too many things I liked about being male. I am completly comfortable wearing a dress or skirt without makeup, wig, or forms. I do wear a bra and breast forms when wearing empire waist dresses just because they seem to fit better.

Stephanie Stephens
08-06-2009, 08:39 AM
Deep down inside I want to be a woman but I am a man so I cross-dress.

Kathy Ann
08-06-2009, 12:08 PM
I dressed as a woman (Kathy Ann) all the time now because thats how i feel .

Love Kathynnox ox ox

kalina
08-06-2009, 03:38 PM
At first, it was for fun. Now it is to present myself as a woman. Of course, given that I have a family with a second son on the way, it makes it near impossible to transition, but I make the best of my situation and live with no regrets because I love my family.

RACHEL S
08-06-2009, 04:26 PM
a little bit of both.

Chairface Lisa
08-06-2009, 05:50 PM
I guess I do it for fun. It gives me a rush.

gracerebecka
08-06-2009, 06:27 PM
To be a woman.Or at least as much of one as I can be.

mysticjs85
08-06-2009, 09:30 PM
I guess I would have to say I dress for fun, just because I know I would never pass as a real woman but sometime I want to not just dress like a girl but live and act like one. However I still love my life as a male and would never do anything drastic to become a girl.

CindyLouWho
08-07-2009, 02:02 AM
I've known I was a girl since I was a little boy, so the reason I dress is to realize myself. I have to spend much of my life in guy clothes and that's actually cross dressing for me.

Kara Connor
08-07-2009, 02:58 AM
I do it for fun the sensation of it, the clothes and the thrill of the "forbidden". It is an escape to "be a woman" for a while, but I could never pass so it is really just a mental thing, and a way of enjoying my feminine side. Many women enjoy trying on sexy clothes, painting their nails, applying make up and so forth, and I do too!

RikkiHauser
08-07-2009, 03:00 AM
I dress for the fun of it, which is why I pretty much do everything from the neck down. I don't wear wigs or makeup or even try to look like a woman. I just enjoy wearing the clothes.

Kathy4ever
08-07-2009, 03:44 AM
It is both for me. I luv when I can really look good dressed and that is when I'm having fun.

AELight
08-07-2009, 03:56 AM
I think that there has to be a little bit of both. For me, it probably leans more to the fun side of the spectrum, but there is definitely some of the other side, too.

urmilaaa2008
08-07-2009, 05:53 AM
I wish i knew for sure.
But there is doubt about about feeling comfortable in women's clothing. I love that. But about wanting to be a woaman, sometimes yes ,sometimes no

swiss_susan
08-07-2009, 05:59 AM
In my case i dress because I want to. I don't know it that would be described as fun or not. I don't do it to be a woman as I am not one, I just have the urge at times to wear female clothes.

Sometimes I go all the way with make up, wig etc.. othertimes I just wear olny a portion of the whole.

In any case I simply do it because I want to and at those times it make me feel better/good.

chica310
08-08-2009, 10:27 AM
at first i don't know why i do it
they i started using the excuse that i wanted the experience of a women
kinda like to see who really had it easier guys or girls
(guys do by the way)
and now i have no real reason to do it so it must be for fun
although the ultimate goal is to pass
and when i have gone out i usually avoid interaction
so i don't know if that counts as my woman experience

michelle_tx
08-08-2009, 10:40 AM
I'm definitely wired in the head with a girl's brain. I feel so much more relaxed and natural and comfortable when dressed, even if it's nothing fancy like women's jeans and a woman's t-shirt. It just feels right. I'd probably transition if I could afford it and i wasn't concerned about other health issues complicating things.

DisKreeT
08-08-2009, 11:19 AM
I do it for fun the sensation of it, the clothes and the thrill of the "forbidden".

^ This.

akaCathy
08-08-2009, 11:20 AM
I feel like a woman inside and the dressing completes the package. I have fun with the clothing, makeup, shoe (my downfall) and everything, but once I'm out of my bra and panties, I'm still a woman inside.

dawnmarrie1961
08-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Stephanie,
I wear the clothes that I've legally purchased. They just happen to be woman's. I have the right to do that. If that is what your definition of the behavior of cross dressing is then so be it. I've made certain changes to my body that I wanted. If that's what the definition of the behavior of being a transsexual is then so be it. I have the right to do that too. Am I attempting to be a woman? Nope. I am just being me. I just happen to resemble a female. Or maybe they just happen to resemble me. There may have been a time in my life when all I could think about was one day being a female. But then happened to notice the truth about most woman. They aren't striving to be themselves. They are conforming to the idea of what a woman should be that was established by their male counterparts. Hardly original at all!! Similar to the behavior of cross dressing ,which often starts at an early age , the gender programming of the female also begins at almost a parallel time. The cross dresser tries to suppress his behavior during the teenage years. Like wise the female suppresses her "sense of self" in favor of an image that our male dominated society has given her. As the cross dresser feels depression and purges so to does the female counterpart feel the same way after realizing that she can not possibly live up to the image that man has created for her. Both groups try to be what society wants them to be as adults. It is not until time has take its toll on both groups that finally the suppressed comes to light again. For the cross dresser this means wearing woman's clothing again often without the restraints of social norms. For the female it means finally having the freedom to be themselves with restraints of similar social norms.

Finally it feels good to be alive again!
Ain't life a hoot!!

Be safe. Be smart.

christinek
08-08-2009, 09:25 PM
I am a woman in a mans body and I love dressing, Is it a choice is the question? I cannot help myself, I must dress but I must also protect my family.