PDA

View Full Version : Christina HATES pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina Horton
07-31-2009, 06:21 PM
Hay there , I was wondering how may girls out there when dressed do (((((NOT)))) wear pants out or in there home.

Why do I hate pants in Girl mode:thumbsdn:, Well I think it's cuz for most of my life I we told I could not wear dresses or skirts. Maybe you girls have a different theory.

So share lady's.:D

alexis GG
07-31-2009, 06:27 PM
Hay there , I was wondering how may girls out there when dressed do (((((NOT)))) wear paints out or in there home.

I prefer my paint on the wall :heehee:

Leanne2
07-31-2009, 06:31 PM
I like dresses and skirts but accept that feminine pants are a big part of a woman's wardrobe. So I do wear pants part of the time. I'm more into passing so sometimes I can blend in better with pants. But it's not much of a treat to twirl without wearing a skirt.
For fantasy dressing I like square dance dresses with several petticoats. Can't pass dressed like that though. Leanne

Marisa_M
07-31-2009, 06:34 PM
I love feminine pants such as Capri pants.
I wear them with heeled sandals.

Christina Horton
07-31-2009, 06:39 PM
I prefer my paint on the wall :heehee:

SO you makeing fun of me cuz I can't speal goodly. Well we'll just see aboot that EH.:heehee: :D

I know you just poking fun so no hard feelings. But I am going to correact Dat miss spellienging.:devil:

alexis GG
07-31-2009, 06:41 PM
Not poking fun hun... just could not resist :heehee:

sissystephanie
07-31-2009, 06:50 PM
I love feminine pants such as Capri pants.
I wear them with heeled sandals.

I agree with Marisa. I wear feminine pants, such as Capri's, frequently in warm weather with heeled sandals like Marisa! However, living in Georgia where it does get hot, skirts are a much better option, at least for me.

I also prefer ladies jeans for casual wear. I wear Not Your Daughters Jeans exclusively because they fit much better and have a Tummy Tucker panel in front to hold you in.:)

Jenny Beth
07-31-2009, 06:56 PM
Count me in as another one who likes capri pants. It's summer and women of all ages are wearing them. I don't want to be different. :heehee:

5150 Girl
07-31-2009, 07:06 PM
Well for now I don't do pants in fem mode. I love to wear skirts and dresses. Especialy full flowing stuff. However, I did have a pair of capi pants with a lot of embroidery. Very cute. But, I only wore them once or twice. I finaly sent them to a consighnment shop.
But if my life takes the turn I'm hoping it will, and I get to not only dress more often, but also dress out, I may be open to the thought of really fem pair of pants.

Christina Horton
07-31-2009, 07:32 PM
Count me in as another one who likes capri pants. It's summer and women of all ages are wearing them. I don't want to be different. :heehee:

Ah kiddo you are different Hun. We all are. I see lots of women wearing dresses and skirts in summer. They just don't wear hose. So to stand out and be proud. That's my moto. Bit that's just me.

Frédérique
07-31-2009, 07:35 PM
Hay there , I was wondering how may girls out there when dressed do (((((NOT)))) wear pants out or in there home.

Christina’s World, eh? I agree with you, dear – I hate pants, too! Skirts and dresses, regardless of length, are just ridiculously sensual in their feel and movement. Even thinking about wearing them gets me all excited! What’s the point of doing all this if you’re only going to wear pants again? Pants off, skirts on, I say…

gennee
07-31-2009, 07:36 PM
I never wear pants in girl mode. I wear in my male personna so why should I as femme?

Gennee
:):battingeyelashes:

Misty G
07-31-2009, 08:20 PM
I like the Old Navy Diva skinny jeans especially with a pair of heels

TGMarla
07-31-2009, 08:29 PM
To me, dressing means wearing a skirt or a dress, high heels, and hosiery. I can wear pants any time I want to. As for going out, I don't do it much, and if I do, I like to be a bit dressed up. That's part of the treat! I realize that some of the ladies here wear pants to try and blend in better. And that's fine for them. I applaud it. But I prefer dresses and skirts, so that's what I wear.

Jessica Who
07-31-2009, 08:32 PM
lol ... well, I know some of us hate pants, but actually I like them depending on the style... :)

Sara Jessica
07-31-2009, 08:41 PM
Alright, they're not called pants in girl mode, they're jeans, capris, leggins, or even slacks. ;)

Seriously, I love 'em all. You have to be prepared no matter the setting. And every setting does not require skirts and dresses.

jaquie
07-31-2009, 08:45 PM
Skirts for me.
I was in the bathroom one night at a TV club and a pretty tgirl walks in complaining that everyone just wants sex from her :eek:. I commisurated but always went home alone. She was wearing beautiful red satin pants and did look hot. I was thinking about where I could get pants like that.

Crysten
07-31-2009, 08:51 PM
Hmmm - I started a thread like this a while back. Personally, I like ALL womens clothing - sheath dresses, long dresses, short skirts, long skirts, womens pants & jeans, shorts, capris, swimwear, and ALL kinds of tops, shoes, accessories, the list is endless.

Why limit yourself? Femininity comes from within you, the clothing is only a reflection, or expression of that. At least, that's my idea of it.

And lets not forget - one of the central themes of femininity - the freedom to choose. Hair up or hair down? Pantsuit or skirtsuit? Or dress? Heels or no heels today? Lots of bling or no bling? Dress up or dress down? This freedom is distinctly feminine, and should be exercised regularly. If you limit your choices, well, then, I think you're limiting yuor ability to express yourself.

Just my opinion.

Crysten :)

Tina P Hose
07-31-2009, 08:59 PM
No pants. Yes on skirts, dresses, shorts, bras, stockings, garters, panties, boy shorts, tights, leggings, heels, flats, and pantyhose....maybe someday make up and a wig:drink::love::heehee:

JenniferR771
07-31-2009, 09:52 PM
Pants! EGAD! LOL. I thought that was against the rules. I admit its true I wore a polyester pantsuit to a cd support group meeting once. And...I sometimes wear pants when I am trying to blend. Or when I don't have a suitable place to undress and change. Shop sometimes in knee-highs, heels, pants, stuffed bra, wig, earrings and lipstick.

dana55
07-31-2009, 10:07 PM
hi , i like pants as long as their tight form fitting sexy pants. but i do prefer skirts and dresses. so much more feminine

Daintre
07-31-2009, 10:14 PM
Pants don't mean just jeans or elastic waist pull on pants. There are many very fashionable slacks around, velor pants, capri pants for a start. You do not have to look like the old pant-suit pictures anymore. I do prefer dresses, but I do have a good selection of slacks on hand.

PaulaJaneThomas
08-01-2009, 02:20 AM
I assume by pants you mean trousers (pants are male underwear).

Most of the time when presenting as female I wear trousers or jeans (usually the latter). Skirts and dresses are usually reserved for more formal wear but I will tend to wear a casual skirt when it's hot, which is rare in England I'm glad to say.

Georgia_Grayce
08-01-2009, 02:49 AM
That's for sure girl...why limit?

Why limit yourself? Femininity comes from within you, the clothing is only a reflection, or expression of that. At least, that's my idea of it.

allisonrn06
08-01-2009, 04:06 AM
I won't say that I hate pants - I do have a pair of black dress pants in my stash. But I figure that I wear pants everyday in male mode, and when I dress fem, I want it to be skirts and dresses! :2c:

Christina Horton
08-01-2009, 10:56 AM
Hmmm - I started a thread like this a while back. Personally, I like ALL womens clothing - sheath dresses, long dresses, short skirts, long skirts, womens pants & jeans, shorts, capris, swimwear, and ALL kinds of tops, shoes, accessories, the list is endless.

And lets not forget - one of the central themes of femininity - the freedom to choose. Hair up or hair down? Pantsuit or skirtsuit? Or dress? Heels or no heels today? Lots of bling or no bling? Dress up or dress down? This freedom is distinctly feminine, and should be exercised regularly. If you limit your choices, well, then, I think you're limiting yuor ability to express yourself.

Just my opinion.

I have had to wear pants and dress as a (SIGH) a man all my life. I think of it this way, I am not limiting myself I am expanding my world. If on day I :puke: go and wear pants I might find it ok or even :doh: great but not today. So if you think your limiting your self then you will not be happy, Me I can't be much happier save for If I find a girl friend to love and who love Christina. Other wise I am not limiting myself by wearing pants. I am just a girly girl. I also know some GG whom never wear pants and like my sister some who never wear dresses and skirts. So there you go.

Most of the time when presenting as female I wear trousers or jeans (usually the latter). Skirts and dresses are usually reserved for more formal wear but I will tend to wear a casual skirt when it's hot, which is rare in England I'm glad to say.

Well in North America pants(trousers) are a type of pants ,but pants are not underwear (unless your talking about rubber pants for babies).Pants cover not only your legs but a wide range of "trousers" so when we say pants we mean all long pants or (non-skirts). There is so many different sayings for Canada and England that It can be funny. Like for example a fanny is ummmm well the front of a women bum , :heehee: but here a fanny IS the bum. So over here some women like having a big fanny but over there you might get slapped or worse . Thank you for the correction.

Nicole Erin
08-01-2009, 02:34 PM
Well, I am one who actually prefers slacks or jeans, mostly jeans.
Woman ones of course, even tho I don't quite have the ass to fill them out well.
Thing with skirts is men see a little leg sticking out of a skirt and they get aroused. Maybe it is cause my legs are just so sexy.

Tasha McIntyre
08-01-2009, 05:33 PM
I'm with you Christina.....can't do pants .......ever!

Kara Hi Heels
08-01-2009, 05:53 PM
For me, dressing means wearing a skirt or a dress, hosiery, & of course High Heels. I can wear pants any time I want to when dressed as a male. That's part of the treat & fun dressing up. I prefer dresses and skirts, so that's what I wear, but to each their own.

bobbie anne
08-01-2009, 06:00 PM
Since spring I have been wearing a skirt on weekends to do gardening and relaxing in our very private back yard. No neibours on either side and farmers field at the back. I am a skirt guy. My wife is accepting of this, but that is as far as it goes

PretzelGirl
08-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Alright, they're not called pants in girl mode, they're jeans, capris, leggins, or even slacks. ;)

Another clash of wording. When we used to say pants growing up, my father would say "pants are for girls, men wear trousers".

Electra
08-02-2009, 09:34 AM
I never wear pants in girl mode. I wear in my male personna so why should I as femme?

Gennee
:):battingeyelashes:

Yes, the same for me. I don't see the point of wearing trousers, jeans, slacks (whatever they are called) if one wants to crossdress.

Sylvermane
08-02-2009, 09:41 AM

Why do I hate pants in Girl mode, Well I think it's cuz for most of my life I we told I could not wear dresses or skirts. Maybe you girls have a different theory.

i think my reason is similar to yours. purely from the dressing perspective it was never "allowed". and as my time and chances to dress for any extended period of time is rare i see no reason not to go all the way. it just feels more feminine i suppose... still waiting to eithr get the courage and opportunity to go somewhere on a breezy night, one of the things that just enthralls me is the idea of the wind blowing up / around a skirt. whole different dynamic. male clothes are boring ; /

jazmine
08-02-2009, 09:53 AM
I will dresses or skirts only, when I'm Jasmine. I'm a dress kinda girl.

I had a good GG friend back in the day, that did the same. She always wore a dress or a skirt, no matter what she was doing. I don't think she even owned a pair of pants. She LOVED being a girl, and voiced this often to me. She said it was great to have so many options on such a variety of fun things to wear. I never told her about my Jasmine side. Maybe I should have.

rickie121x
08-02-2009, 10:41 AM
To my eyes, there is a special look when a female wears pants correctly. It seems incredibly female to me, nicely waisted and with a fitting upper thigh, gently belled, together with heeled sandals or graceful pumps.

That is the look I try for. I generally wear a tight leather belt around my waist to allow the jeans to have the proper upper shape and to accentuate what little butt I do have. Then a panty girdle - to minimize my "lump". And shoes - well I am a shoe freak and have "tons" to select from. Recently I have enjoyed my look with nice and new but slightly faded blue jeans with 4" red patent pumps. Ummmn... :daydreaming:

I have friends who tell me that they prefer the look I get wearing a mini... but my getting older has resulted in my feeling not quite so comfy in that getup. Oh, for the old days - when I never even imagined wearing pants.

Lidia_tv
08-02-2009, 10:43 AM
Most of my wardrobe is made of skirts and dresses. I have one pair of pants, but am thinking of buying 2-3 other pairs. Much as I am not a fan, sometimes they look nice when combined with good blouses or Tshirts

PaulaJaneThomas
08-02-2009, 11:00 AM
Another clash of wording. When we used to say pants growing up, my father would say "pants are for girls, men wear trousers".

Your father was obviously an intelligent man ;)

Pants of course comes from the French pantaloons. Trousers derives from trews which itself is of Irish Gaelic origin. In parts of NW England they use the slang word "keks" which is probably derived from knickerbockers. They seem to use the word for both trousers and jeans.

Bridget Fitzgerald
08-02-2009, 11:04 AM
I prefer pants. My objective is to dress as a girl and most of the girls here wear pants most of the time.

Janet Bern
08-02-2009, 11:28 AM
I really dont like pants very much but I have a couple of pairs to wear shopping from time to time. It helps me blend. How many women in malls wear skirts? You can count them on one hand. Occasionally I wear them but not all the time when I am trying to blend
Janet

KarenSusan
08-02-2009, 12:47 PM
I'm with you Christina.....can't do pants .......ever!

For me, dressing means wearing a skirt or a dress, hosiery, & of course High Heels. I can wear pants any time I want to when dressed as a male. That's part of the treat & fun dressing up. I prefer dresses and skirts, so that's what I wear, but to each their own.

:yt:I couldn't agree more.

leggylisa
08-02-2009, 12:51 PM
pants means something completely different here in england :eek:

oh thats been said already, well slow as usual :(

Frédérique
08-02-2009, 08:47 PM

Saying “trousers” immediately lets us know where you’re from! I had a friend years ago who was quite annoyed by the word “trousers.” It was during that Rolling Stones concert where Mick Jagger mentioned his trousers were falling down, and he adjusted them between songs. My friend immediately yelled “They’re PANTS, Mick!!!” Trousers is a cool word. I like the UK definitions – more precise. I no longer see that particular friend...

kellycan27
08-02-2009, 09:41 PM
I like to wear pants, jeans especially, I love my old comfy(men's) levi 501 button ups.They're huge and I have to hold em up or use a belt,but they're awesome Hard to work in the garden in a skirt or dress, even harder to ride my Harly in anything but long pants. I have to wear skirts and dresses to work on a daily basis. When I get home i throw on some jeans and relax.

Jenny Wilson
08-03-2009, 12:46 AM
Pants? I wear them enough in male mode. I don't even wear skirts, but mainly because I don't like things to become untucked.

I'm definitely a dress girl. I was imprinted by Donna Reed, the Beav's mom, Harriet Nelson, my mom, and lots of other 50s women who wore their shirtwaist dresses.

That's not to say I don't appreciate a well tailored pair of pants (trousers?) on a woman, a pair that leaves no question as to the natural, feminine shape of her hips and waist. I like when a woman couples her pants with a pair of feminine shoes, whether flats or heels, sandals, skimmers or pumps, as long as they are definitely "girl shoes." The feminine shoes just set off the feminine cut of the pants, completing the feminine look.

But when I get "dressed up," you'll find me in a dress.

Jenny

vivianann
08-03-2009, 01:24 AM
I dont like pants either, I prefer to wear dresses, and to a lesser degree I like wearing skirts. Summer dresses are much cooler to wear when it is hot.
When the weather is cold I like to wear long dresses or skirts to my feet.
I like how dresses look, especially on me. When I want to blend in I wear denim skirts and a casual top so I dont stand out when I go to walmart or other stores, or the mall.

carolinebrookes
08-03-2009, 07:10 AM
I mainly wear skirts or dresses but sometimes wear "pants" or jeans if I go shopping. It's easier to blend in with what most other girls are wearing.

Last year, I bought a black skirt suit that was so comfortable. I saw they had the trousers to match and bought them too. They are so comfortable and unmistakably feminine with the cut accenting waistline and when worn with a high heel......look very sexy........in my humble opinion :heehee:

I also have ladies jeans that look very feminine worn with a heeled boot.

Just because trousers or jeans are worn doesn't mean to say that you can't look or feel feminine!

victoriamwilliams1
08-03-2009, 07:23 AM

Me too every so often:)

I am a skirt and dress girl 99.9% of the time.

KristiMartin
08-03-2009, 07:52 AM
I am totally a skirt and dress girl, but there's something really girly about a nice pair of capri's with a pair of cute sandals, or skinny jeans with stilettos that I love the look of.

MichelleP
08-03-2009, 10:18 AM
I love the look of a pair of tight fitting jeans with heels if I'm going out at night. For shopping, Jeans and comfy sandals or wedges. I do wear skirts too though especially during the summer.

Michelle

KathrynTX
08-03-2009, 07:18 PM
I never wear pants when I dress. It would be a total waste of my valuable cross dressing time, and, besides, it defeats the purpose.

Veronica Nowakowski
08-03-2009, 07:40 PM
I like pants, perhaps it works for me because my male pants are so baggy and loose fitting that a nice tight pair seems really feminine. In fact, I'm looking forward to buying some more pairs, especially since the one pair I have are really flattering. No problem with shorts either.

jenjaben2005
08-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Skinny jeans are good, as long as you have cute shoes to match

picone07
08-03-2009, 10:27 PM
I never wear pants..maybe capris but not pants. I prefer the most feminine of cloths....dresses and skirts with heels of course.

picone07
08-03-2009, 10:28 PM
cute girls need to wear dresses!

rebecca_morris_75
08-03-2009, 10:54 PM
To me, dressing means wearing a skirt or a dress, high heels, and hosiery. I can wear pants any time I want to. As for going out, I don't do it much, and if I do, I like to be a bit dressed up. That's part of the treat! I realize that some of the ladies here wear pants to try and blend in better. And that's fine for them. I applaud it. But I prefer dresses and skirts, so that's what I wear.
This is pretty much what I came here to say!! :)

Maybe not "pants", but I've heard so-called "fashionistas" refer to them as "a pant" (which sounds idiotic).

Sweethog
08-04-2009, 03:52 AM
I have to wear trousers all year and HATE it. I love to wear a skirt or dress when the opportunity lends itself,
Try a Sydney summer in trousers and tell me what you'd prefer to wear. :thumbsup: