PDA

View Full Version : The wife is away and I can dress in peace

larissa-laurie
07-31-2009, 06:25 PM
My wife is off for a week to visit family, so I have to take advantage of my opportunity to be as ladylike as I can every night. It felt great to slip on my pantyhose over my soft panties again. I enjoy a tight girdle and a snug bra or brassiere under my full slip and then it is either a nice dress or a skirt and blouse with high heels. I also enjoy putting on some makeup, trying different colors of lipstick and fingernail polish. I am not that girly looking so I don't go out hardly, but it really helps appease my sexuallity and missing relations with my wife. Do others do this in much the same way? I could say more, but I am still new on this site.

Sarah Doepner
07-31-2009, 09:31 PM
Laurie,
I know when my bride is away I dress more often than I do when she is around. Part of that is because she usually has a "honey-do" list that keeps me busy and I can ignore it when it's not in her hand. Secondly, when she is gone I discover that she is the reason people visit our house, not me. So when she is home it is more likely we wll have someone here.

Basically, yep. When the cat is away the mouse will play.

Georgia Rose
08-01-2009, 06:08 AM
I'd say a lot of us do the same. I know I do. When my wife's away I usually dress most nights and spend a lot more time in my female attire. My wife was away for about 6 weeks earlier in the year and I basically set things up so my guy gear took second place and my girl gear was all upfront. Had a great time but was also pleased when my wife returned. Man cannot live by crossdressing alone (at least not me)

Vallerie
08-01-2009, 06:21 AM
I have a non approving spouse who just detests my clothes. So when she goes out I have to make do with small amounts of time.

I nearly try on everything I have. And since I have bought about 6 pair of hi heels I have lots of fun. I have been shaving my legs and underarms for 5 years now adding lotion after wards. That really feels good. I have always had girly shaped legs and often when I wear shorts woman have come up to me and remarked how nice my legs look. I was embarrassing at first. Lately I have began taking better care of my toes. I read up on how to trim the nails, buff them and I have been using polish. Very sexxy now with the open toe sandals I have. So with the skirts, heels and my great legs I am having fun. I need to post a few photos and I will later today.

Love to all

Vallerie

BreenaDion
08-01-2009, 08:25 AM
Iam sorry if my situation is different but not from the norm. After coming out to my family here at home on fathers day I dress to nines an nobody cares. I drive at night fully dressed to pick up my teenage daughter from work. Last night she commented me on how pretty I looked. OMG that was so nice I was speechless . Also when im in drab at home an fealing alittle to alpha male , my wife just gets in my face an says go get changed. Ya if on the fence I love to get dolled up but to keep harmony at home I have to. LOL dont have to tell me twice im there.

Like in my first marrage I parelled alot of girls in here. I had to be in the closet at home . Wasnt fun and If i did come out a little she would use it against me. :sad:
The best thing I did was get every thing in order an left but never left my 2 babies. I stood up like a man an whent to the plate an did what I had to do at that time . I am proud of my decision an have no regrets about leaving cuz that was the best thing to do.

This marrage is quite the opposite . I do what ever it takes to keep myself an every happy. Thou I have alot on my plate I am not overwelhelmed. I have my team and my family an transitioning still in gear. What could be better ? A million bucks ....naw id have to pay uncle sam LOL...JK

Geee girls just find ur place an do ur thing, if it doesnt work move on . What you to do life miserable ? Tear yourself down cuz you have to live your life for some one else........NO way.

This girl is for me first , I have to get me right then my family. I neglected me to much.

Love Bree:love:

kristinacd55
08-01-2009, 09:58 AM
Isn't it great to dress whenever you want? Enjoy yourself, the time will go awfully fast that's for sure! :daydreaming: of 24/7 dressing.....

trudy123
08-02-2009, 09:38 AM
Yes - there is lots of us that feel the same way. For the past few years my wife took a month or so in the summer to go visit her parents. Two years ago her dad passed, and heer mother moved in with us this past December - OH NO. Now I hardly get the opportunity, and qute frankly I am very frustrated...

jazmine
08-02-2009, 09:41 AM
I know what you mean. I do the same.

diannecourtney
08-02-2009, 09:57 AM
I'm looking forward to having the house empty for a week or two so Ican hve the same freedom, I am full tie wiith undies and would like the same for my skirts. Anyway its good to heaar of what is possible.:):)

Erika 34
08-02-2009, 12:14 PM
Larissa,
My wife also has been away since Tuesday and it's been some week for me too.
I knew she was going away and bought a bunch of sexy things to be delivered after she left. I dresed as soon as I got home the first night in all my new "toys" and had unimaginable pleasure. I also for the first time attached my breasts with Hollister adhesive. What a feeling if you haven't tried it before. I highly recommend it. I usually dress for the thrill of it and had a lot of time to think about it this week. I saw in an older post that someone said you can be the woman you have always wanted and still stay yourself. Like being two people. That's so true. I always wanted a someone very sexually free and ready to show it. I dress up that way, in the way I would want her to dress. I love looking in the mirror to see that person.
I've dressed every day since she left, at home of course. Very suggestive, (maybe ****ty), but in my mid 50's working off a mid life crisis, that's what I want.I like to lounge around in skimpy things and finally bought a pair of heels. That made me feel very femme. Today, something happened and maybe it was for the good. I wasn't going to dress today, but succumbed to the urge to attach my boobs, dress up and just do things around the house. I am in femme now wearing a body stocking and some skimpy things underneath. And it feels so comfortable that I have no desire to have sex or anything of the sort. I just am enjoying feeling so good dressed lke this (and looking good too) that it is refreshing not to have the "urge", and I am sure it will not end that way today either. I have no idea what this all means, but I think I like it.
There, now I feel better.
Erika

Jaclyn NM
08-02-2009, 01:38 PM
I know exactly how you feel. When my wife is away, I feel like a kid in a candy store. I go all out, and get completely dressed, and it makes me feel so wonderful and at peace.

shyschoolgirl
08-05-2009, 08:21 PM
I know what your talking about! I just dont know how to tell her that I cross dress for fun. Its nice when she is way so i can play!

Wen4cd
08-05-2009, 08:25 PM
My wife is away for the night just so I can dress in peace. She does this about every fortnight in the summer, takes our kid to her parents, to give me a "night to myself." In the winter, maybe monthly.

So I take our kid camping on other times, or on educational trips to give her "days to herself."

PretzelGirl
08-05-2009, 09:36 PM
That's ironic. My wife is here and I can dress in peace.

Wen4cd
08-05-2009, 09:45 PM
That's ironic. My wife is here and I can dress in peace.

I can't. We both view it as a deeply personal thing. I don't ask her to meditate or pray out loud. I let her alone so as not to spoil or manipulate it. I don't come on here and post while dressed either.

It's something to discuss with me later, not in the moment. It's not to say your way is somehow wrong, it's just the way we roll.

mklinden2010
08-05-2009, 10:50 PM
It had been a long day and my SO had to work until 8 p.m.

Dinner, therefore, was my project.

She called to let me know she was running about 10 minutes late and I told her that was OK, I was trying on some clothes to wear for dinner. She said, "Oh, fine."

When she got home, I was wearing a red jacket, blue skirt, white blouse, hose, black pumps, wig, ear rings, and assorted trinkets.

Crossdressing, you will soon realize, was not the problem.

The problem was that she was wearing a red jacket, blue skirt, white blouse, and... You get the picture.

Oh, well... I knew there was some reason I liked that combination...

Dinner was salad, steak, and baked potato with wine - and chocolate for dessert. We talked about our respective days and retired to the television for a while, then cleaned up the kitchen.

She has a report to do. I checked this site and thought it might be worth mentioning our day. This is not unusual. We're both adults, we both live our lives to suit ourselves, and nothing awful has ever come of us just minding our own business.

Interestingly, she said something "telling" the other day when I mentioned I really needed to set aside some time (We've been sooo busy!) to wear at least one of the four outfits that I'd bought last week - with her help. I mentioned this with an eye to her reaction and she said, "I figured when we bought those things you were going to wear them."

Just do it. I totally agree with the poster above who said you should just get on with life and do what it takes to get happy.

If I waited until my SO was out of the house to do anything, nothing would ever get done.

Take your stand, defend your rights, get the respect you deserve - and do what you want to do.

I just don't see the value in living any other way.

Especially crossdressing... It's just clothes and it's nobody's business if you do.

And, if you're going to do it, enjoy it without constraints.

You are all grown up. Act like it.

vjaducd
08-06-2009, 05:05 AM
Yes ,I always wait for such an opportunity to be loanly & I start my business of c.d.ing I use to be as close as a female leaving nothing for total feminine look. I love to be female so enjoying c.d.ing when alone ,It gives me emance pleasure & joy likr\e I may be on heaven. I wish I could be total fem in this birth.Would any body appericiate my feelings?
vjaducd from india

Dutchess
08-07-2009, 07:02 AM
Again ,, I think I am the only GG on this one ,, but I am comfortable here ...

I always feel sad to hear about you all having to hide , wait forever , or whatever, to dress.. My wish is that those of you who can't or feel like you can't ,, COULD dress anytime you want to... I just got back from Goodwill with my husband and youngest daughter with so many clothes and I cant wait from him to model them for me . Plus we went to a few estate sales recently and bought several beautiful vintage nightgowns .... we fight over these ........ Life is so short ,, it is so much better and easier if it is a group activity instead of a hidden one... I know some of you HAVE to hide it and I reluctantly understand ,, but still,, I feel badly for you :love::love:

dai101
08-07-2009, 10:58 AM
At the first chance when wife is away / gone to work or out with her friends I cannot wait to slip into some panties and stockings or leggins . Like last evening she return home to go to work this am and I stayed on our boat at marina for the nite . She was not up the hill and off with shorts and shirt and on went thong and t-shirt style sun dress then when I got up this morning I changed thong to new one I just got last week after I showered and shaved myself clean made coffee and relaxed on sundeck in thong to get a tan

azcdinhose
08-07-2009, 02:30 PM
Always! You should enjoy the feeling of freedom in being able to be yourself in your own home. I'd suggest you venture out into public too! Live it up girl!!

firststepnow_whynot
08-08-2009, 03:14 AM
i do wait for the same. when my wife is out and esp when she is out for a few days. i plan all my dresses in advance. i start of by taking a bath, but before that i lay the dress, bra, panties out on the bed. i enjoy my bath, come out, dry myself and put my dress on. it is a wonderful feeling. i put some make-up and jewellery.

i have also seen myself to work in the house and do the chores that i would have eventually put off till the night before her return. i like to be a woman for all these days.

i agree with one of the comments above. i would love to have this be a group activity with my wife instead of doing it on the sly. that would be the day!!!!

CammyT
08-08-2009, 03:25 AM
Aloha,
It's been a long time since my last visit gurls, sorry been job hunting.
Anyways, I too use my wife's absence to transform. :daydreaming: Like tonight! Think I'll sleep in a nice black lace boyshort and femme tank top.
It's unfortunate she's not comfortable with me being en femme. She saw a picture of me and that was enough. She said I looked way to female and more attractive than her! I doubt it! :o Okay so she's a size 14 jeans and I wear a 9 (might be able to wear a 7 now), she's a 14 dress as well and depending on the type, I'm a 10 or 12 (broad shoulders).