PDA

View Full Version : Young CD Looking How To Tell Parents

TeenCDCa
07-14-2005, 11:25 PM
Hi girls,

Im a younger crossdresser, not willing to disclose my age obviously. But i've been in the dark for too long now. It is driving me crazy. I just want to tell my mom already so i can go out get some panties and bras. But im not sure how i could tell them. Any advice from people with past experiences. Im not sure how my dad would react to such a thing. Any tips would be of help.

Thanks

Julie
07-14-2005, 11:34 PM
Unless we know you're 18 or older we'd be jeopardizing ourselves and this forum to give you advice. Your post suggests you're not.

ebony
07-15-2005, 12:32 AM
IM NOT SUPPOSE TO DO THIS BUT MORE THAN LIKELY WE ARE IN THE SAME GENERATION SO............

I advise you give it deeper thought. Your mom will accept it but get ready for her to be upset she will get over it in time. As for you dad this is a hard one depending on what type of man he is and what dreams he had for you in the future as father and son. If he use to do what you do when he was a kid and he probably left that stage it was a fab for him more than likely he will accept it. If your dad is one of those macho guys with macho friends he is not going to accept it because his friends wont and that makes his look less
of a man by raising a crossdresser.

GOOD LOOK (PRAY)

obsessedwithpantyhose
07-15-2005, 12:58 AM
i was 12 when i first sliped on a pair of pantyhose,,, my mom caught me and freaked out sent me to shrinks,,,,,,, my dad didnt care one bit,, nor did my sister whos pantyhose i was wearing,,,,,

30 yrs later and my mom is still not ok with me wearing pantyhose,, its a good thing she dont know i dress fully and have been out to the bars while dressed...