PDA

View Full Version : Almost there !

Dannigirl
08-02-2009, 06:44 AM
Hello ladies,

Well, let me just share some recent events as I have decided it is time to quit hiding my secret from my SO. I have been very careful with using the computer and making sure I cover my tracks. However the other day I forgot to clear the "google" history and when my SO other was searching for something in our hometown, she typed in the city name a voila, up came a search I had entered to find a support group for CD'ers. She simply said to me, hey, what is this, were you looking for something you want to tell me about ? You know you can talk to me about this and don't need to hide anything, I know you like to wear girlie things. I just about passed out ! Well, of course me being a guy deep down I looked at her and said it must have been an auto hit for google or something. Arrrrggggghhhhhh, what an idiot I am, the door was open to the closet and I could have jumped out completely ! Over the next couple of days we did some shopping, I dropped some hints about dresses and make-up etc ... She told me we have enough make-up and I don't need to buy any and she would be happy to give me a make-over any time I want ! We went lingerie shopping and while she was in the change-room I handed her a couple of little numbers in my size for her to try-on (we're very close to the same size- 8-10, very handy)- she asked me through the curtain, are these for you or me, I said me and walked away. I am getting a little bolder as each day goes by. I wore one of the new items to bed the other night but I waited until she was asleep - or so I thought. I was as quiet as I thought I was so she woke up and she said I looked sexy and asked me if I felt sexy, to which I of course replied, yes. We then went to sleep - I didn't sleep too much as I was too excited. Last night I wore it again but I went to bed with her, she said I looked cute and asked me again if it makes me feel sexy. She asked me why I chose the one I was wearing and wanted to know if it was because it was so lacey and had a pretty little tie up on the front to which I replied yes, for all of those reasons. Well, I slept 35 minutes last night (too excited to sleep again and I also have a rotator cuff problem which is just killing me and makes it hard to put my bras on) My SO is still in bed so we'll see what she says when she comes down, I think today is the day to have a good chat. She lets me paint my toenails in fact she does it for me. We ordered some furniture the other day from the Sears catalog and I threw in a dress and some new shoes unbeknownst to her. So ladies, wish me luck. I will try and post on here over the next few days and give you an update. I haven't been back to this site for such a long time and I have enjoyed reading some of your posts. It is nice to have a place to come to for support and know we aren't alone. Take care, Daniella.

connie johnson
08-02-2009, 07:12 AM
Daniella. it sounds like you have a supportive SO. You are lucky. many girls here wish they were in your situation. my SO is also supportive and has helped me pick out clothes and shoes. we are also close to the same clothing and shoe size size and that makes shopping a lot less uncomfortable and more fun. when we go shopping for her she asks me if i see anything i would like and every once in a while i see something i really want, she tries it on and models it for me. she is great and i love her so much. i dont know how far you want to take it with your wife, but go slow and don't overwelm her.

good luck.:cheers:

Kristen-Gaye
08-02-2009, 07:34 AM
Lucky lucky you!! :battingeyelashes:

Dannigirl
08-02-2009, 07:54 AM
Thanks for the advice. I agree on the overwhelming bit. I will need to watch the "saturation" level that's for sure and not drive her nuts with referencing everything to my cd'ing. She is an awesome person and the only person I have shared my other self with, I am in my early forties.

Kara Hi Heels
08-02-2009, 10:46 AM
Congratulations Daniella, it sounds like you have a very supportive Wife. You are very very lucky. Many gurls here wish they were in your situation and had someone to share their feminine side with. Go slow and don't overwhelm her.

Carol A
08-02-2009, 11:03 AM
My wife knew going into our marriage and to this day 45 years later she is still turned on with her girlfriend.
From what I have read in your post she "KNOWS". and from what I can tell she is excepting but don't push it on her.
As others have said "always talk with her", find out what her feeling are about your dressing.
One last word of advice, don't have bigger boobs then she does.

Diane Elizabeth
08-02-2009, 11:17 AM
My SO also knows that a wear female clothing (tops & pants)and paint my toenails. But she doesn't say anything to me about it. Last night I painted my fingernails before going to bed. I also wore lacy panties to bed (first time w/o pj bottms. I did have a nite shirt on.
This morning I dressed all female. No makeup. She hadn't said anything about it, yet. I am wearing velor jeans,scoop necklined top with a t shirt and bra. This is a first for me infront of her. Waiting to see if she will say anything at all today. I would love to be able to go out like this, but not ready for that step.
DyLen

Dannigirl
08-10-2009, 10:49 PM
O.k- It has been a few days since my initial post. As it turns out she had no idea of the extent of my dressing (some days I don't either !!) However she knew that I liked to wear "sexy" things. A couple of days ago I was looking at shoes on-line and forgot to close the tab, she saw it and said, so you like to wear heels with your lingerie ? I said YES and I also like to wear dresses, skirts, blouses, wigs and make-up ! To which she responded,.............. nothing. So I left it at that. Nothing more said by either party, I figured if she had any questions she would ask and I didn't want to push it. Yesterday we went lingerie shopping and she bought me a couple more chemises and a real sexy lacey number. I also told her I wanted to buy some new panties, so we looked in a couple of stores for those. Funny enough, I didn't see anything I wanted at the time and knew that I had enough in my hiddens stash already. Then when we got home she saw a sale on nail polish and told me we had to go get me (meaning me) some more colours. Today, we went, got to the store and I was like a kid in a candy store. We got 9 new colours for the 2 of us - great sale 99cents each for a good brand as well. As we were leaving that aisle I sucked in a big breath and said, can I get some other stuff as well while we're here ? Much to my delight she said absolutely let's go have a look, what did you want to get ? I picked up some eye liner, lipstick and bronzer as I told her that her foundation and powder were too light for me. She said not to waste our money on eye shadow or a few other things as I was more than welcome to use hers (insert heart beating at 200 bpm). I also picked out some foundation which turned out to be more than what I thought the tag said on the shelf so we left that, she told me we could get it cheaper at another store. So that was that. Off to a few other stores for regular shopping. Then we had to stop at the dollar store and she suggested we get a few make-up sponges and cotton balls, wow, what a morning and I hadn't even told her the full extent of what I have been doing for 37 years. We got home and puttered around for a bit and then that is when I decided enough was enough. I told her everything, I showed her everything I owned, I told her some old stories, how she is the only one I have ever told (I was married before and never told my ex about my CD'ing - 10 years married) I have a huge stash of lingerie and she also noticed a pair of her old jeans and a jean skirt, she had a nice little chuckle about that. She loved my wigs and really enjoyed some of my lingerie (I must say I hve good taste). I asked her if she was disappointed or "weirded" out at all and she said no, not a bit, I just want you to be happy that's all. I still can't believe it. She asked me if I was feeling better now that I told somebody and I told her FOR SURE. She told me not to be nervous or anything and just do whatever I need to do. How freakin lucky am I ? She is such a fantastic person, educated, intelligent, beautiful inside and out. She is a very open minded person to begin with and she did ask me why I waited (she told me 3 of her "secrets" 2 weeks into our relationship). Her secrets are all things that are socially acceptable to the majority of the population of Canada. I told her that I was too scared to tell her back then and actually almost did but I have been kicking myself for not telling her when I had the chance. I also told her that I felt my secret isn't all that socially accepted, to which she agreed. There you have it, I shall end here so I don't bore you with all the details. I just had to share this "happy ending" story with somebody. Thanks for reading and listening and thank you to those of you with your wisdom and advice.

joann426
08-10-2009, 11:12 PM
well danni girl i just wish every so was like yours evert thing wood be so perfect in a relation ship

Sweet Jane
08-11-2009, 01:51 PM
i just love reading a happy ending.....i'm so pleased for you both!

Dannigirl
08-18-2009, 08:21 PM
Since my last post on here I have been enjoying life to the fullest. My wife and I have been shopping together 5 or 6 times to beef up my wardrobe. I have a ton of lingerie but no clothes or shoes. Well, now I have quite a few new outfits. It was so much fun shopping the other day, she made me try on about 20 different dresses and skirts, 15 blouses, 6 or 7 pairs of shoes etc ... Purchased a full range of make-up and anything else I wanted. It was such a pleasant experience. Everytime we went into a store she always asked me what I wanted to look at and what I needed. What a sweetheart. I realize how lucky I am and that it could have totally gone the other way. Ireally need to get a waist cincher, does anybody have any advice ?:D

Olivia
08-18-2009, 09:28 PM
Good for you Danni! She sounds wonderful hon, you'd better keep her! Olivia

Christa001
08-18-2009, 10:36 PM
It sounds like your wife is totally into it with you,and that is awesome! Be sure to buy LOTS of stuff for her too.

dawnmarrie1961
08-18-2009, 10:50 PM
Daniella, While there is never a good reason to be deceitful there is also a danger when letting open, to its fullest, the gates of information. Make sure you are prepared when talking to your SO so that you do not overwhelm her. The unknown can be kind of scary at first. So tread lightly. "Listen" as much as you want to "heard" so that you can set her mind at ease.Take your time.

Be safe. Be smart.

Dawn Marrie

Leslie Langford
08-18-2009, 10:54 PM
O.k- It has been a few days since my initial post. As it turns out she had no idea of the extent of my dressing (some days I don't either !!) However she knew that I liked to wear "sexy" things. A couple of days ago I was looking at shoes on-line and forgot to close the tab, she saw it and said, so you like to wear heels with your lingerie ? I said YES and I also like to wear dresses, skirts, blouses, wigs and make-up ! To which she responded,.............. nothing. So I left it at that. Nothing more said by either party, I figured if she had any questions she would ask and I didn't want to push it. Yesterday we went lingerie shopping and she bought me a couple more chemises and a real sexy lacey number. I also told her I wanted to buy some new panties, so we looked in a couple of stores for those. Funny enough, I didn't see anything I wanted at the time and knew that I had enough in my hiddens stash already. Then when we got home she saw a sale on nail polish and told me we had to go get me (meaning me) some more colours. Today, we went, got to the store and I was like a kid in a candy store. We got 9 new colours for the 2 of us - great sale 99cents each for a good brand as well. As we were leaving that aisle I sucked in a big breath and said, can I get some other stuff as well while we're here ? Much to my delight she said absolutely let's go have a look, what did you want to get ? I picked up some eye liner, lipstick and bronzer as I told her that her foundation and powder were too light for me. She said not to waste our money on eye shadow or a few other things as I was more than welcome to use hers (insert heart beating at 200 bpm). I also picked out some foundation which turned out to be more than what I thought the tag said on the shelf so we left that, she told me we could get it cheaper at another store. So that was that. Off to a few other stores for regular shopping. Then we had to stop at the dollar store and she suggested we get a few make-up sponges and cotton balls, wow, what a morning and I hadn't even told her the full extent of what I have been doing for 37 years. We got home and puttered around for a bit and then that is when I decided enough was enough. I told her everything, I showed her everything I owned, I told her some old stories, how she is the only one I have ever told (I was married before and never told my ex about my CD'ing - 10 years married) I have a huge stash of lingerie and she also noticed a pair of her old jeans and a jean skirt, she had a nice little chuckle about that. She loved my wigs and really enjoyed some of my lingerie (I must say I hve good taste). I asked her if she was disappointed or "weirded" out at all and she said no, not a bit, I just want you to be happy that's all. I still can't believe it. She asked me if I was feeling better now that I told somebody and I told her FOR SURE. She told me not to be nervous or anything and just do whatever I need to do. How freakin lucky am I ? She is such a fantastic person, educated, intelligent, beautiful inside and out. She is a very open minded person to begin with and she did ask me why I waited (she told me 3 of her "secrets" 2 weeks into our relationship). Her secrets are all things that are socially acceptable to the majority of the population of Canada. I told her that I was too scared to tell her back then and actually almost did but I have been kicking myself for not telling her when I had the chance. I also told her that I felt my secret isn't all that socially accepted, to which she agreed. There you have it, I shall end here so I don't bore you with all the details. I just had to share this "happy ending" story with somebody. Thanks for reading and listening and thank you to those of you with your wisdom and advice.

...as opposed to what in the rest of the world?

Let me take a wild guess here -

- Constantly cursing our 8 months of winter and 4 months of poor skiing?

- an insatiable appetite for hockey and beer?

- being totally addicted to Timmie's coffee and donuts?

:eek::doh::D

Dannigirl
08-19-2009, 06:46 PM
You were close-
she admitted to being a Leafs fan - even when they lose - hmmm or should that be even if they win

She can't ski

She doesn't say "eh"

:o)

Heather65
08-19-2009, 08:52 PM
Hi DanniGirl!

It was so wonderful to read your posts. I told my wife 2 weeks ago about my desire to "dress", and she was so excited about it. I had no idea!!

Your story is very similar to mine: thanks for sharing.

I wish you the best sweetie.

Heather Dawn

sherri52
08-19-2009, 09:01 PM
you have a good woman there. Your right it is time for the other woman to come out

"Mary"
08-19-2009, 09:07 PM
Hi Danni, I'm just catching up on your story - Wow!

As for a waist cincher - I got one at Sears and it is pretty good as far as these things go, but nothing compared to a basic corset you can get from Glamor Boutique .com.

Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing more of you.

Angelofsomekind
08-19-2009, 09:11 PM
If you are looking for a waist cincher I would suggest spending some money on a good one. They have cheap ones at stores like Victoria's Sercet or Freddricks of Hollywood, but those are total garbage. The first couple I had were from Freddricks, every time I wear them they give me bruises and cuts. Spend a decent amount on a good corset and it is well worth it!

www.shapings.com is Canadian based, the owner attends TG confrences. The last two years I have bought from them and have absolutly loved their products!

urmilaaa2008
08-20-2009, 10:39 AM
wow dannie. You should thank God for giving a wife like that. she is too good and I am sure, u have entered the most comfortable and blissful phase of ur life. congrads also it is great that u can afford all those shopping trips. good luck dear
love