PDA

View Full Version : CDs taking vacations.

docrobbysherry
08-02-2009, 12:54 PM
I just returned from a holiday in Oz, with my daughter. As a closet CD, I must give up dressing entirely while on holiday.:sad:

But, it got me wondering about the rest of u. How many of u dress when you're on vacation? Or, even travel as your female counterpart?

And, if u DO dress, what do u do on your vacations, wearing fem clothes?

I'm SURE many others, besides myself, would LOVE to hear of your adventures!:daydreaming:

VeronikaDonahue
08-02-2009, 01:08 PM
I have gone on vacation with my SO, to Branson, and I was dressed in femme the whole time. It was nice, a little scary at first, but then I said Heck I rarely get an opportunity like this, so I am going to enjoy it. We even had some pics done of us while we were there.

BLUE ORCHID
08-02-2009, 01:24 PM
We just spent four weeks in our motorhome with another couple
so ORCHID did not go on vacation with us.
When we travel by ourself ORCHID can come along but she has to stay
within her boundrys---- don't rock the motorhome or she may be left
along the side of some dark&loanly road
.................................................. ...............thanks..........ORCHID

PaulaJaneThomas
08-02-2009, 01:47 PM
Sometimes I go away en-femme, sometimes in male mode. It all depends where I'm going.

shannonsilk
08-02-2009, 02:26 PM
I was away for a week recently. In the evenings, I wore female shorts, and half the time I wore female, but sort of not too female, tops. I had my hair in pigtails a few times. One lady told me she thought I was brave to do so.
I was up near the gender border, and survived. I'll never see any of those people again.

trannie T
08-02-2009, 07:40 PM
I can not imagine going on a vacation without spending some time dressed. I often find an event or show to attend but sometimes I just wing it. And it is always fun.

sissystephanie
08-02-2009, 10:28 PM
Some years ago my late wife and I took a trip to Hawaii. We had been before, but I did not take Stephanie along then. This time we were going to Maui, and my wife told to pack Stephanies clothes, especially my bikini! I wasn't Stephanie all the time, but sure had fun swimming in the ocean in my two piece bikini!!:D Oh yeah, it was a yellow polka dot one!!:love: Wish I still had it, but it wouldn't fit now anyway!

I am going to Scotland later this month, and will take some undies with me! Would take more, but I am staying with friends. She knows and doesn't care, but her husband doesn't know!

vivianann
08-03-2009, 01:45 AM
I travel enfemme all the time now, I am usually on the road almost every week. And I take all my vacations enfemme, I really enjoy my vacations enfemme.

Gina_C
08-03-2009, 02:23 AM
A few years ago I gave myself the ultimate challenge - go on vacation for week en femme with no safety net - no drab clothes in the bag. It is a great buzz, challenge yourself to do it!

The first trip 200 miles south went okay but the wig of the day gave me away a few times. Playing golf every day as a gurl was a highlight.

Next I ventured to a city 300 miles south with even better results. I forced myself to eat out most nights and all went well no probs.

That was 10 years ago and I have moved on - passing much better but with an unknowing SO so not able to replicate the vacation. Memories.

Shelly67
08-03-2009, 03:29 AM
I've been lucky enough over the past 3 years to have wonderful holidays ...the first one was very shortly after coming out to my wife . I couldnt dress for any of them , and to be brutally honest it was gorgeously teasing . The break was welcome , but in the back of my mind for the entire time ( whilst sunbathing ect ) was the desire to enfemme . Overdosed on anticipation.
On returning however , the first time I had the chance to dress , I felt so silly .
Indeed , it seems I,m a strange creature ..........:doh: