PDA

View Full Version : I finally did it! I shaved my legs!

Brianna Kylee
07-15-2005, 08:41 AM
Hey ladies, I finally shaved my legs. The other day i shaved my armpits to see what it felt like, and then today i was thinking to myself that i really hated all that leg hair. So i just said now or never. And it feels soooooo good!
But i got to go for now, later :)

Melissa A.
07-15-2005, 08:48 AM
Good for you, Almost! It does feel great, doesn't it?

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Tiffy
07-15-2005, 08:57 AM
Feels so good doesn't it? Glad you did it at last. Way to go girl.

Love, April

Deidra Cowen
07-15-2005, 09:00 AM
Good for you! :thumbsup:

Wendy me
07-15-2005, 09:08 AM
nice ....veary nice..............

Angela Burke
07-15-2005, 09:49 AM
don't know about the armpits (or oxters as they are known in Scotland)

i could never wear a knee length skirt without shaved legs.

the mere thought of (yeeeuchh !)

love Angela xx

Melissa Ryan
07-15-2005, 09:53 AM
I must say you have stired some mmmm feelings!

Priscilla1018
07-15-2005, 10:30 AM
Feels soooooo good,does'nt it?

ebony
07-15-2005, 02:17 PM
STAY AWAY FROM THOSE RAZERS USE NAIR. iTS LEAVES YOU SMOOTHER
AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO SHAVE AGAIN SO FAST

paulaN
07-15-2005, 03:12 PM
Good for you. I have had mine shaved all summer. It feels great and no one has noticed. and I wear shorts often. way to go gurl. I love the feel of my naked arm pits too.

nikky
07-17-2005, 02:33 PM
i remember shaving last year for halloween and i did every three or four days for the rest of the winter. i dont in the summer though...to hot on the golf course to wear pants. but i did play once last fall with shorts and my buddy noticed cuz i say him double take but he never mentioned it.

cosmolovesph
07-17-2005, 02:36 PM
Way to go, now you have to keep up with it, or the stubble will annoy you for sure. I trim mine very short year round and shave around halloween (wife's request to not shave ALL the time)

Pip
07-17-2005, 02:44 PM
Started shaving mine a month ago and have kept them that way ever since. I shave them at least 3 times a week.

Not only does it feel wonderful having smooth hairless legs, there's something very sexy about the act of shaving them too. I've been using the Skintimates shaving gel and it feels almost as good rubbing it on as it does shaving it off.

Pip

carson
07-17-2005, 03:16 PM
Feels nice, doesn't it? I started shaving my legs a few weeks ago and I don't think I could ever go back! And I agree with Pip, I find there is something sexy about the act of shaving. :D

Phillis
07-24-2005, 11:24 AM
I shave my legs a couple of weeks ago. When I got finished my roommates girfriend said they were smoother and sexier than hers. Says a lot don't it. Finally shaved my chest also. Thinking about the arm pits now. Also I am a 63 y/o cross dresser.

Olivia
07-24-2005, 11:43 AM
Yep, nothing feels better(well, almost nothing, lol) than stepping out of the shower, clean shaven all over. Oh, it's such a delight!! I've only been fully shaven for a year and a half and now I wish I'd been doing it for years. True, it runs into a lot of work and expense but I could never go back to "his" hairy body again-yuck!! Later, Olivia

suzi_cd
07-24-2005, 11:50 AM
When I first decided to shave my legs it was a big decision to take.

Now i dont know what i was worried about - the feeling, especially under stockings, is wonderful, and i wouldn't stop, even if i was allowed to

suzi

xxx

racquel
07-24-2005, 05:33 PM
An added reward is you will feel cooler and smell better with-out hair, especially under arm. ;)

Julie
07-24-2005, 07:11 PM
Sometimes that razor has a mind of it's own and nothing can stop it. Funny how it seems to attack the legs and underarms just when you least expect it!

http://www.punchstock.com/image/stockdisc/8637151/thumb72/259524sdc.jpg

"No! Please! Stop! Not the attack of the razor again! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh........oooooooohhh that feels nice!"

Brianna Kylee
07-24-2005, 09:56 PM
Thanks for all the replies. I don't even bother covering them up, and my mom nor my brother said anything. I was at a friends and he asked why, and i told him because i can then we just left it at that. I even wore shorts when i went to apply at walmart last week. nobody really took too much notice.

KELLYANN
07-24-2005, 10:08 PM
looks nice hun. hose goes on much easier doesint. i shave everything but the arms. maybe thats next. hugs KELLYANN

DonnaT
07-25-2005, 07:32 AM
I was at a friends and he asked why, and i told him because i can then we just left it at that.

You should have said, "Because it feels GREAT! You should try it and see if you don't agree."

emmicd
07-27-2005, 09:14 PM
It feels good to have smooth shaven legs and pantyhose covering them!

Also feels good to get rid of the chest hair and the hair on the belly. Lot of work but certainly worth it!

Emmi

Brianna Kylee
07-27-2005, 09:20 PM
I asked my friend why he doesnt shave his when he questioned me and he just said too much work. He's a very open minded guy, but lazy.

ronna
07-27-2005, 09:30 PM
You're caught now, Almost!
As great as that is, and it is, you now face two choices:
1) you keep doing it
2) you wait a very long time for it to grow back

Someone's bound to notice, aren't they?

Rachel Morley
07-27-2005, 09:38 PM
I keep all of my body hair free except a small triangle (you know where) and my forearms, where they are trimmed very close. In my experience, very few people notice. I have even played golf in guy mode on my company golf day (in shorts) and there were a lot of macho men around, and no one said anything.

It feels great doesn't it? Especially in panty hose or stockings. Once you start....I bet you won't ever want to go back, I didn't :)

robin/rjs
07-27-2005, 09:41 PM
Since I have shaved my underarms and my upper legs , no way will I go back to hair, Its been 7 + years for me and I love it. HUGGS

RhondaLynn
07-28-2005, 10:37 PM
The smooth hairless feel of a fresh pass of the ole razor is awesome indeed.

When i first did it, it was totally the most effeminate act I'd ever done to myself - it freaked me out, but i loved it. Didn't do it for a couple years after that. Now, I shave half a leg or so every day - in a few days, its time to start over. The feel of hose, of slacks, of bedsheets against your legs is unforgetable.

I shaved breast areas back in the spring - i had bought some attachable silicone forms. I didn't really care for the forms or attaching them, but i still like to shave my breasts - they stand out & seem more sensitive, and the razor wanders on up & does the underarms at the same time.

Now, if i could get that guy to shave off his beard....... hmph.

Love,
RL