PDA

View Full Version : My sister in law found out

Jessica Who
08-03-2009, 04:31 PM
A couple of weeks ago, I was out of town and my wife's sister came to visit her. According to my wife, as soon as she arrived she asked about the wig that was on the shelf and who it belonged to.

My wife deadpanned that it was mine, and her sister did not believe her even after asking twice more. Then, she saw a teal dress that I had recently bought, and complimented my wife on her taste. Again, my wife insisted that it was mine, and her sister didn't believe her until she inspected the tag and saw that it was a medium (my wife is extra small).

So next, my wife told her the whole story and even showed her my blog and pictures. My sister in law was pretty cool with it and hasn't treated me any differently thus far.

Actually, I haven't spoken to her about the whole thing but I am going to call her today and spark up a conversation. I'll keep you updated :)

Shelly Preston
08-03-2009, 04:36 PM
Sounds like your going to have some fun conversations ahead :D

Sarah-RT
08-03-2009, 04:37 PM
Thats a Really good Story!
Its nice that people close to you are so unbothered by what you do.

sometimes I want to tell my sister in law, she used to dress me up about 6 years ago when we were around 12, now im 19, I wonder what she would say? :D

Ras
08-03-2009, 04:47 PM
since she has not said anything I presume she already suspects the clothes were yours. I think she might be a bit intrigued by it

Miranda09
08-03-2009, 05:03 PM
Hope the conversation turns out well. Let us know! :)

JeniferMN
08-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Hiden blessing? Good for you!

Marcia Blue
08-03-2009, 05:20 PM
I hope she is still ok with your CDing. Seems, some people change their point of view over night.

Super Amanda
08-03-2009, 05:23 PM
That's wonderful! When I "came out" my sister-in-law told me that she pretty much already knew.

The relationship we have been building since is priceless, she has given me a bag of hand-me-down clothes, and gave me some unused makeup.

Overall, it's soooo much fun to finally be one of the girls!

PetiteDuality
08-03-2009, 06:03 PM
Honey, that's good. I hope she accepts.

But she didn't find out. Your wife outed you. Maybe it would be good to talk with her about her reasons to share this without your consent.

Jessica Who
08-03-2009, 06:16 PM
Honey, that's good. I hope she accepts.

But she didn't find out. Your wife outed you. Maybe it would be good to talk with her about her reasons to share this without your consent.

My wife and I decided that we weren't going to be secretive about this anymore, we've got an understanding now and we plan on telling several more people in our lives soon :D

Angelofsomekind
08-03-2009, 06:19 PM
You should bring her to Be All next year!

Jessica Who
08-03-2009, 06:25 PM
You should bring her to Be All next year!

Good idea, I'll ask her if she'd be willing :)

PetiteDuality
08-03-2009, 07:45 PM
My wife and I decided that we weren't going to be secretive about this anymore, we've got an understanding now and we plan on telling several more people in our lives soon :D

In this case: great step! :)

gennee
08-03-2009, 07:54 PM
Pray it goes well. Be prepared for any kind of response.

Gennee

picone07
08-03-2009, 07:55 PM
Sounds like your going to have some fun conversations ahead :D

i bet it feels so good for it to be out and now you can get your girl on more often!

Josie M
08-03-2009, 08:36 PM
My sister in law knew before my wife and I got married, but she's pretty cool. Her hubby, on the other hand, would freak

Jessica Who
08-04-2009, 02:05 PM
So I called my sister in law last night and we talked about it, I asked what her reaction was and here are some of the things she said.

She thought it was cool, cute and she thought my photos were amazing. She also began reading my blog and told me how much she enjoyed it, even leaving a comment on it :)

Basically she says that once she accepts a person into her life she accepts everything about them, no matter what. She loves me and I'm very blessed to have yet another person in my support circle.

We thought it would be cool to skype (internet telephone with webcam) next time I'm dressed :)

Alicia_lynn419
08-04-2009, 02:34 PM
That is so cool about your sister in law... I don't have one (but I have 3 sisters - only one knows). I recently came out to a friend I've known sine 7th grade an she has been woderful about it. I guess I'm lucky tht I have a many fiends that acept me as I do.... Maybe my next wife will b more like your's!

kristinacd55
08-04-2009, 02:36 PM
So I called my sister in law last night and we talked about it, I asked what her reaction was and here are some of the things she said.

She thought it was cool, cute and she thought my photos were amazing. She also began reading my blog and told me how much she enjoyed it, even leaving a comment on it :)

Basically she says that once she accepts a person into her life she accepts everything about them, no matter what. She loves me and I'm very blessed to have yet another person in my support circle.

We thought it would be cool to skype (internet telephone with webcam) next time I'm dressed :)
Wow Jessica, ur a lucky girl! Very cool, & your blog is awesome too! :)

Jessica Who
08-04-2009, 07:01 PM
Thanks ladies, I am happy that I have another person in my life that I can depend on. I only wish that we were all so blessed.

I'm not sure if age is a factor here, most of my support group (family and friends that know about Jessica) are in their 20s. Perhaps my generation is more tolerant of crossdressing or just realizes that things like that are just no big deal anymore.

Also, I have a new shopping buddy, how cool :)!!

Sarah-RT
08-04-2009, 08:47 PM
I think your right jessica, im just a year off 20 and the few people I have told who are my age are accepting, I think they are a little more tolerant to some of the older generation, maybe it is to do with the lack of the church stigma in our generation

crossdrezzer1
08-05-2009, 05:46 AM
you said she pretty much knew,,, how so? my sister inlaw was once joking with me and something was said about fem clothes while taklking about a can can dress she brought over for my wife,,she said I could wear it because I like to wear girl clothes,,,think she was joking but it shocked me,,nothing ewlse was said about it afterwards,,, she is hot and would love for her to give me her hand me downs,,she has some real sexy clothes,,well anyways was wondering what you meant by she pretty much knew...

Jessica Who
08-05-2009, 12:35 PM
you said she pretty much knew,,, how so? my sister inlaw was once joking with me and something was said about fem clothes while taklking about a can can dress she brought over for my wife,,she said I could wear it because I like to wear girl clothes,,,think she was joking but it shocked me,,nothing ewlse was said about it afterwards,,, she is hot and would love for her to give me her hand me downs,,she has some real sexy clothes,,well anyways was wondering what you meant by she pretty much knew...

She never had any clue, I guess I hide it pretty well, but in any case she is very accepting. This makes things much easier on me :)

Brenda Freeman
08-05-2009, 01:35 PM
I think a dinner with the wife and sister would be a kick you are lucky to have friends/family you can be open with!

Jessica Who
08-05-2009, 07:22 PM
I think a dinner with the wife and sister would be a kick you are lucky to have friends/family you can be open with!

Sounds like a great idea. She lives about 4 - 5 hours away by car but we see each other every couple of months, I will definitely consider doing something fun like that :)

Samantha Girl
08-06-2009, 02:14 AM
Jessica this whole story about your sister in-law and wife is hysterical! Your wife is awesome! :D

I have recently decided to tell several really good friends too :) Just felt like it was time and they have all been great about it. Last night I was in Colorado and we told some really close friends that I CD. We had a great time telling them the stories about my adventures as Samantha. We all laughed our asses off, it was perfect! ;)

Kara Connor
08-06-2009, 02:24 AM
My wife told her sister before we got married. My sister-in-law never asks me about it, but smiles if I make an obscure reference to my crossdressing. She did tell my wife that she had a friend whose husband is also a CD, and she really liked him, so maybe that helped my wife.

Jessica Who
08-06-2009, 02:36 AM
Jessica this whole story about your sister in-law and wife is hysterical! Your wife is awesome! :D

I have recently decided to tell several really good friends too :) Just felt like it was time and they have all been great about it. Last night I was in Colorado and we told some really close friends that I CD. We had a great time telling them the stories about my adventures as Samantha. We all laughed our asses off, it was perfect! ;)

What's really great is that there is one less person that I have to hide from. At one point my sister-in-law and I had problems, didn't see eye to eye and generally didn't get along.

Over the last few months, we have gotten much close and this helps us bond even more. She's really into fashion and loves shopping, so it will be nice to have an extra set of eyes when picking up outfits.

Also, I'm sure that she can help me when I choose to tell more people by offering suggestions or just showing support :)

cdoll
08-26-2009, 09:55 AM
I think my brother in law found out but not sure. He never said anything and neither have I.