PDA

View Full Version : cheating never felt so good....

Wendy me
07-15-2005, 10:03 AM
I have been doing this diet thing for so long …well at least from February... I have gone from a size 16 to now a size 9 ….yes very nice. I have been watching what I eat working in the yard, swimming ….just feeling good a bought losing the pounds…..

Now the weakness comes I got to eat something…real bad
I have eaten so much salad that I hop around now… smaller portions of every thing cut out them fatty snacks….fruits and just being good on this diet thingy
………….but last night I hade to get Chinese takes out…
Omg I well just thought I died and went to…well you know
Into my 6 month of this …..Oh cheating never felt so good...
Ok back on track come on size 8’s……………….Wendy hops away….

Tristen Cox
07-15-2005, 10:07 AM
Trying to catch me are ya? :D Good for you shedding those unwanted sizes. More shopping:)

(this f**ing size S girdle is killin me!)

Stephenie
07-15-2005, 10:16 AM
You could get a nice white one piece swimsuit and sew a fluffy tail on it and get a pair of rabbit ears and garden in them. Think the neighbors would mind?

Priscilla1018
07-15-2005, 10:28 AM
Better watch it with the hopping sis you know I have an itchy trigger finger where hoppers are concerned.

Sigrid
07-15-2005, 10:42 AM
You just HAD to start a post about weight and cheating, didn't ya!!! I haven't even been back from vacation 8 hours...

Ok, so I just weighed myself... I put on 8 pounds! In 12 days. :cry: I did alot of walking so I thought I'd keep the extra calories in check... I know it all started to fall apart when I ate the burger and 2 beers at Pub 99, but my fate was sealed last Sunday when I had that vanilla cream filled cannoli at Modern Pastry (North End, Boston).

Oh well, they're vacation pounds, so they don't count... they'll come off real easy. Right?

Wendy me
07-15-2005, 10:52 AM
lol looks like i am going to have compeny in the diet thingy ...bunny hop????

Sigrid
07-15-2005, 11:02 AM
Sure, if it means I get one of those one piece bathing suits Stephanie mentioned.

Billi49504
07-15-2005, 12:05 PM
Congrads and enjoy your reward. Just be happy it's not Wabbit Season, as Elmer would say...Billi