PDA

View Full Version : Whats the first thing you notice

Megan_Okana
08-03-2009, 08:36 PM
I found that since I have started to get more in to CD ing when I look at picture or see a woman out in public after I have looked at her over all appearance I tend to focus on her Eye brows. I don't know what it is about eye brows but that's right where my attention goes. I was wondering what you girls notice first

TJ Tresa
08-03-2009, 08:42 PM
Face and hair, if those are working then the rest will fall into place.

CD Susan
08-03-2009, 08:53 PM
The one part of a woman that gets my attention is her hands and fingernails. I just love soft and delicate hands with well manicured and polished nails.

Brooke Ashley
08-03-2009, 08:54 PM
straight for the heels, i love heels!

docrobbysherry
08-03-2009, 09:33 PM
1. Hair

2. Figure

3. Face

StacyCD
08-03-2009, 09:45 PM
The first thing I notice is hair, then shoes, and finally the general build. Most of the time I wish I had their hair, was in their shoes and could be shaped like them!

Marcia Blue
08-03-2009, 09:54 PM
I look for female figure and face first.

sissystephanie
08-03-2009, 10:12 PM
Not Rocket ship Underpants, that's for sure! I look at her clothes in general, and how they look and fit. If she is about my size (16) I look even more closely at what she is wearing. I might want to ask her where she got that beautiful blouse, etc.!!:D Since I am almost bald, and don't wear a wig I don't pay much attention to hair, or shoes either!

MJ
08-03-2009, 10:15 PM
Start Hormones all ready :tongueout

Cheshire Gummi
08-03-2009, 10:18 PM
Eyes. That's always the first thing I notice. I'm not just trying to seem like a great guy, either. I truly believe you can tell things about people by looking in their eyes.

I am fortunate enough to have a girlfriend with gorgeous eyes. I could stare at them all day, quite literally. They're so big and dark and soulful. They look filled with tragedy and, at the same time, a kind of peace that I want to be a part of. Either way, they make me want to kiss her.

Anyone gagging yet?

Chiana
08-03-2009, 10:40 PM
Definitely hair style first. Second is face. Third figure. Then her general attire.

Aeva
08-03-2009, 10:42 PM
The shape of the torso. That is, the proportion of the ribs to the hips... This is a throw back from figure drawing classes :3

Frédérique
08-03-2009, 10:45 PM
I found that since I have started to get more in to CD ing when I look at picture or see a woman out in public after I have looked at her over all appearance I tend to focus on her Eye brows. I don't know what it is about eye brows but that's right where my attention goes. I was wondering what you girls notice first

Believe it or not, I look at the waist* first (if there is a waist, of course!), followed by overall posture. I agree with you, Megan -- the eyebrows also draw my attention…

* A male friend once asked me what my favorite part of a woman’s body was. When I answered “The waist,” he said “You mean the s**t? True story…

Sarah-RT
08-03-2009, 10:51 PM
apart from throwing her curves a glance :D , im not sure, i would say hair.. but it could be legs, then again it could be her make up on her face. pretty much everything that makes her a woman that i try to be

Kimmie W
08-03-2009, 10:52 PM
Figure first, especially the way a gg moves. Then hair and eyes. There is something alluring about some girls that is hard to describe physically, a look or attitude that makes me wish I could pull it off.:heehee:

Megan_Okana
08-04-2009, 02:01 AM
From a distance, I do look at her figure, and yes I dot wish I had curves. BUt when they get close, Its eye brows, Ive noticed most of them aren't identical and a lot of women's brows are too thick. I think Im getting too, I dont want to say judemental, but attentive to minor details

Joanne f
08-04-2009, 03:34 AM
Hey i am married , i don`t look at other females :heehee:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i am also a liar :devil:

Shari
08-04-2009, 05:20 AM
Legs and feet.
That is if you're lucky enough to find a woman wearing a dress these days.

Otherwise, boobs. Now there's something today's woman is not afraid to show off.

diane51
08-04-2009, 06:20 AM
The first thing I notice is the hair which pulls my eye to the face from there...

Marisa_M
08-04-2009, 06:55 AM
I was wondering what you girls notice first

1) How is she dressed and her makeup, nails and hair.

2) What kind of shoes is she wearing.

3) If her legs are better than mine :eek:

amandag
08-04-2009, 07:08 AM
My eyes are drawn to hair, face, then posture.

TGMarla
08-04-2009, 08:37 AM
Hair

Face

Clothing

Butt

Legs (if available)

Dannigirl
08-04-2009, 09:07 AM
I notice the chest, not the breast, but chest. I am quite hairy and would love to remove my chest hair but my wife likes it too much. I do trim everything which she is fine with but one day would love to go totally smooth. I also notice the eyes to try and figure out how I can do mine better.

MichelleP
08-04-2009, 09:53 AM
If she is right in front of me then;

1. Face

2. Hair

3. Figure

4. Clothes/Style (including shoes)

5. Posture

However, in most cases they are at a distance and/or turned away. Then I notice:

1. Figure

2. Hair

3. Clothes/style (including shoes)

4. Posture

5. Face, when I can see it

Michelle

Wen4cd
08-04-2009, 10:07 AM
Usually face, unless she's wearing something like bold, contrastng stripes. My eye is fascinated by contrast and patterns. Usually, it's in the eyes, but stripes can distract attention.

skirtsuit
08-04-2009, 10:14 AM
With a pretty well-dressed woman, it's the whole super-feminine package that I notice. The way she carries herself, her walk, her attitude, her presence - for that is the real core of femininity

All the Best
SS / Ann

rebecca_morris_75
08-04-2009, 10:34 AM
A few years ago I would have just said the legs and nothing else, but now I notice the face first (features, makeup application), then hair, then the outfit she is wearing. Legs are still important, but it seems like most girls these days don't realize it/don't care :sad:

Diane Smith
08-04-2009, 04:45 PM
Shoes first for sure, then overall build and deportment, then nails and jewelry, finally hair and face.

- Diane

tricia_uktv
08-04-2009, 04:54 PM
It depends on what I am looking for. If its earrings, I will check them out first, a handbag and I will check that out first. The one exception I suppose is if she is strikingly attractive, then I will ask myself why.

Elsa Larson
08-04-2009, 04:59 PM
I don't exactly know how to describe it, but some women have their total presentation just right, so that my initial impression, without a second glance is of divine perfection. A few tgirls manage to do this, too.

For gals who don't exude such perfection, I look for their best feature(s). Even a woman who appears plain at first glance usually has many attractive features.

And don't forget inner beauty. It shines thru.

Jeanna
08-04-2009, 05:08 PM
The first thing I notice is their weight. I mean the weight that they are carrying. Proud and confident, chin up or slouched wobbly, dreary or,the I wish I could die cancer look. Attraction is based a lot on one's energy. They project something of a confidence "energy" into void of the living.Positive energy attracts everyone.Have you ever been attracted to someone and you can't figure out why?
I see a lot of people that could use proper grooming etiquette but they are attractive none the less.

Oh by the way I too look at eyebrows lately, probably time to do mine.

Jeanna

Sarah09
08-04-2009, 05:11 PM
A persons hairstyle is usually what catches my eye first.

charlie
08-04-2009, 05:34 PM
Clothes, overall outfit, footwear and legs.

skirtsuit
08-04-2009, 05:44 PM
I don't exactly know how to describe it, but some women have their total presentation just right, so that my initial impression, without a second glance is of divine perfection. A few tgirls manage to do this, too.

yes! I think these are the sexiest, most passable tgirls - its about attitude & style.

I have met a few girls who, on close inspection are really fairly masculine, but through their attitude and bearing are absolutely amazing looking.

All the Best,
SS / Ann

5150 Girl
08-04-2009, 06:59 PM
I notice boobies,, but ususly more with envy than lust. Next is hair, again, mostly with envy

MonikaW
08-04-2009, 08:12 PM
As said earlier, distance plays a role in this. If I spot someone further away, then it is the outfit I notice first. However, upclose I focus on the eyes, nails, and shoes first.

I really love to see how a woman has done her eyes, and I always pay close attention to that. I've picked up many ideas for makeup by simply payint attention a woman's eyes.

sherryleigh
08-04-2009, 08:23 PM
Generally it's the make-up I look at, then the outfit or clothes, shoes and finally the figure. Make-up because it helps me try for my "look", clothes...well because I love fashion, Shoes because I love womens shoes!!!:), figure because well just because :)
Sherry

LaceyMay
08-04-2009, 09:09 PM
I have found that what i notice about a woman first, is usually what I am trying to improve on myself at the time.

For awhile it was shoes, and stockings. (I was trying to figure out proper walking and what goes with what)
Then it was outfits. Color coordination, textures, seasons latest styles etc..
Eyebrows when i was trying to clean mine up. Trying to figure out what was reasonable on a woman, without having to pluck mine down to pencil line brows.

I am always looking at makeup and hairstyles, and learn something new every time I see a well executed style or look.
The list goes on, and changes everyday, depending on what it is I am trying to achieve that day or week, or month..lol.

Lately i seem to be noticing hips and curvatures of the woman's form. I am pretty stick like, and am trying to see what i can do about enhancing my shape a little bit, without overdoing it.

Next week, who knows!

Wishing you all the best adventures in femland.

Hugs
LaceyMay :)

Alice Green
08-04-2009, 10:13 PM
I have to admit I notice what they are wearing.

Missy Tanya
08-04-2009, 10:40 PM

For gals who don't exude such perfection, I look for their best feature(s). Even a woman who appears plain at first glance usually has many attractive features.

And don't forget inner beauty. It shines thru.

Very well put Elsa, I couldn't agree more with the total presentation. When ever I see a woman that has the look. I'm just so happy that I was lucky enough to see her. And I give her that adoration, for I know how much work and effort she has put into looking that good. Now I just need to find my presentation deep down in the bottom of the drawer somewhere!! Tanya

heatherdress
08-04-2009, 11:24 PM
Eyebrows too, if they extend without a break from eye to eye. Major moles, triple chins, missing more than a half dozen teeth, beer guts - these are appearance items I notice rapidly, if present. Otherwise, I usually focus on someone's eyes first.

dawnmarrie1961
08-04-2009, 11:44 PM
Megan,

Most woman usually scrutinize the competition more intensely than most men realize. Ask any woman what color shoes another woman was wearing who was just briefly passing by and I'll bet they will be able to tell you right down to the name and style of the shoe. Your focus on the eye brows is not unusual because well defined eye brows will frame the eyes, make them look bigger and give the face a polished look. Cosmetologists consider eyebrows and eye brow shaping the most important facial feature. Shapeless and messy eyebrows can ruin any make-up effect. So you are definitely looking in the right spot. Most women have eyebrows that require some type of definition (eye brow shaping) to look complete. Applying make-up to your eyebrows helps them stand out and look complete. This gives an overall balance to the face.

So breakout the eye brow pencils, Ladies! Practice. Practice!.Practice making the arch that flatters and enhances the eyes! Because you'll look m-a-r-v-e-l-o-u-s!!!!

What do I notice first? I notice the hair style first, then the brows, the eyes...downward. I guess I start from the top down.But that's just me.

Be safe. Be smart.

Dawn Marrie

honeybait
08-05-2009, 12:03 AM
Crossdressers amaze me period....(I'm excited to be here...I havent felt this way since I was a kid...what is wrong with me?)

It's the fact they have the nerves to do it that amazes me...it's the spirit behind the crossdresser that amazes me, that makes them, you, beautiful to me...
I can't explain it...all I can say is the facination I use to have with women, the vunerablilties, I now have with cds...

Maybe I need to see Dr Phil...I don't know...

I wish I could live in a whole city with nothing but cds...how nice that would be...

I'm like a hybred mutant wanna be cd...I don't know what I am...I just know I like being here...

erickka
08-05-2009, 07:00 AM
O.K here goes my order
1. eyes/face
2. hairstyle
3. figure
4. her sense of style (wardrobe)

But if she has a great smile, all of the above kinda take a back seat.

sarahNZ
08-05-2009, 08:54 AM
definately the clothing and the style for me. I try to replicate some of the looks but I don't have a wide enough range of clothing yet.
I'm getting there though:heehee:

Joanboy2001
08-05-2009, 09:11 AM
I look at her feet. Lately I'm into shoes.

Rachel Morley
08-05-2009, 09:26 AM
It's not usually one thing that I always notice. It varies. However, If it's out in the real world (not a picture) then it's almost always what she wearing. I just love feminine clothes :) If it's the woman herself that I notice first then it'll probably be either her face, or hair.

jeanine38
08-06-2009, 07:38 PM
Purse and shoes...

love heels
08-06-2009, 08:07 PM
Eyes, face, hair, legs, shoes, clothes, body. :)

cd_jamie
08-06-2009, 08:41 PM
first things I notice are face, hair, over all figure and boobs.

Pantyhose Queen
08-06-2009, 08:51 PM
Usually I check out the Legs, Shoes, and then the whole package

dana55
08-06-2009, 09:21 PM
i susally look at the outfit they are wearing. If i see one i really like i get the biggest urge to go and dress! :)

Sarah_new
08-07-2009, 10:05 AM
I tend to notice hair first, then legs, overall shape, clothes (i.e. how the outfit works or not!).

Thinking about this, could this thread be an indication of where we should focus our attention if we want to pass. I mean, given the number of replies listing hair either first or second, this tells me that in order to pass your hair must be in a feminine style.

Cary
08-07-2009, 11:22 AM
1 The body as a whole

1.5 Her outfit

2 Legs (hose or not)

3 Shoes

kristinacd55
08-07-2009, 11:27 AM
I look at the outfit & imagine me in it! Then on to everything else!

Cary
08-07-2009, 11:34 AM
I look at the outfit & imagine me in it! Then on to everything else!

I agree!

ccrossd32
08-07-2009, 11:58 AM
bobbies first, wishing had them too.
then shoes, whishing I had those too.:o:daydreaming:

sometimes_miss
08-07-2009, 08:53 PM
After the initial notice of an 'hourglass' shaped person, or someone moving about in a stereotypical female fashion within my peripheral vision range, the first thing my eyes are drawn to is her hair. Long hair gets further attention, very short hair gets the person ignored.

prene
08-08-2009, 04:31 AM
1) Hourglass figure (I love corsets)
2) I love breasts - (I wish I had them)
3) Hairless fem face

Laurraa
08-08-2009, 05:04 AM
Their general attire and how they pull it off.