PDA

View Full Version : Woo Hoo!!!

Deidra Cowen
07-15-2005, 11:57 AM
Home from work early...getting ready to jump in the tub, shave the legs, then start the process of converting into Tgirl mode from boring drab guy.

I love my weekends when I can be femmy! Nothing more exciting than a Friday afternoon with a fun weekend looming ahead.

Tristen Cox
07-15-2005, 12:00 PM
Cool, don't mind that person by the window watching. It's just me :D

Wendy me
07-15-2005, 12:04 PM
ahhhhhhhhhh weekends are made for cding.............

Fallen Angel
07-15-2005, 12:39 PM
good for you girl! the shorter the tighter the better!!!!!!!!!!!!! have fun thats what summers about xxooxx

Sigrid
07-15-2005, 12:45 PM
mmmmm.... Sounds like you're in for a fun time! Going out on the town at all?

Julie
07-15-2005, 01:02 PM
Deidra have a wonderful femmy weekend, after a weeks work you, and we all deserve nothing less.

Julie

Stephenie
07-15-2005, 01:46 PM
Bubble bath and then satin and lace. sounds great

Deidra Cowen
07-15-2005, 04:34 PM
Yes Sigrid...heading to Le Buzz tonight. Then Model Ts tomorrow night. (both Tgirl friendly gay bars) Might squeeze some shopping in tomorrow also. Ought to be a great weekend. Hey experimented with that Nair stuff on a small part of my legs....worked fairly well.

JoAnnDallas
07-15-2005, 04:38 PM
Deidra.... Are you using the noraml Nair or the new fragrant Nair?? I do my wifes legs, since she has MS and both hips replaces, so she has problem shaving her legs. The new fragrant Nair is a LOT better than the old stuff.

Deidra Cowen
07-16-2005, 09:01 AM
Joann...I am using the new nair...as you say the fragrant nair. By the way had fun last night. Went to the bar called Le Buzz and there really was not supposed to be that much going on. Most of my Tgirl friends were not going out.

But low and behold before the evening was over four girls showed up and we had fun hanging out at the bar and chatting. Tonight at Model Ts should be really good. Think I will go to the gym and work off those Bourbon and Diet Cokes I drank last night. :eek:

katheverson
07-16-2005, 09:09 AM
Home from work early...getting ready .... then start the process of converting into Tgirl mode from boring drab guy.

Lol! That was me yesterday - same time... And "Woo Hoo!" just about summed it up :)

Angela Burke
07-16-2005, 01:40 PM
Dierdra
you are a poet!
Whoo- hoo
Girly time!

Lovely!

Angela xx