PDA

View Full Version : Tasha Time!

blondetasha
08-04-2009, 10:04 AM
I live with my SO, who does not know about my crossdressing and I'm sure many of you understand when I say I have a strong desire to go out dressed.

The perfect opportunity may just be coming up for me to do this!

My SO will be away for a week at the start of Sept and I would love to get all dolled up and visit a TV friendly night.

I am in Essex, with easy access to London - would be keen to drive and use a hotel somewhere. Could anybody recommend a place or event?

I'd like to meet people that understand this side of me and hopefully make some new friends ;)

Tasha
x

Sarah_GG
08-04-2009, 11:32 AM
Well, there's the Way Out Club not too far from London Bridge?

I went there with my SO a few months ago - it was our first trip out together. We had a good time but being a bit long in the tooth got there far too early and left not long after midnight :D.

Vicky Lee, the hostess, will do her best to welcome you and some of the gurls will be friendly but it's a bit difficult to chat to people above the music!

Much nicer to go with someone else! :)

Veronica Nowakowski
08-04-2009, 11:35 AM
what about Halloween? You should be able to get away with it then.

blondetasha
08-04-2009, 11:38 AM
Well, there's the Way Out Club not too far from London Bridge?

I went there with my SO a few months ago - it was our first trip out together. We had a good time but being a bit long in the tooth got there far too early and left not long after midnight :D.

Vicky Lee, the hostess, will do her best to welcome you and some of the gurls will be friendly but it's a bit difficult to chat to people above the music!

Much nicer to go with someone else! :)

Thanks Sarah, I will def have a look into that. I have nobody to go with im afraid :(

Do you know if there is a friendly hotel nearby?

what about Halloween? You should be able to get away with it then.

Of course! I will make the most of this opportunity!