PDA

View Full Version : stray wig hair led to me outing myself!!!!

stacy-marie hanna
08-04-2009, 05:42 PM
well what a night!
my dad and his wife came home 2hours ago arguing which is a usual thing after they have been drinking.the cause of the arguement was that my dads wife had found a single long blonde hair on her and my dads bed.
i tried to stay out of the arguement but when my dads wife is acusing my dad of sleeping around(pot calling the kettle black)i had to act so with a bold display of stupidity(or courage dont know which) after having to listen to them scream at each other for over 1 1/2 hours i knocked on the door and told them whothe hair belonged to.it belongs to a tacky blonde wig i use for play dressing(nurse,schoolgirl uniforms etc,my best wig is brunette) itoldthem its mine and showed them the wig and told them i like to crossdress.they seem ok with it and my dad says he already knew(ithinkhe sawme sneaking out for a walk 3 nights ago also he sometimes takes it upon himself to tidy my pigsty(my bedroom is often messy thats my dads word for my room)and if hes gone under my bed which i know he has as hes vacuumed for me he would have found my lingerie box,along with store carrier bags and recepits.
my dads wife seemed ok just a little shocked that i both dress and my 1 stray hair has made her make a fool of herself which i did apoligise for and she to me for me having to out myself.

stacy-marie
xxxx

AllieSummers
08-04-2009, 05:48 PM
I believe everything happens for a reason. Sometimes we don't know why. I think someone was just wanting you to be honest with them.

I hope it all works out well for you.

Kisses,

Allie

TxKimberly
08-04-2009, 06:13 PM
Well the first thing I've got to say is that you did the right thing! Knowing that the personal cost to you might be considerable you still stood up and did the right thing instead of letting your dad take the heat for something he didn't do. That's awesome and shows honor, integrity, and courage.
My next thought is - why was your hair on their bed? lol Tsk Tsk Tsk

stacy-marie hanna
08-04-2009, 06:20 PM
thanks for all your kind words, i dont have a clue how it got on their bed other than transferance(loose hair on carpet picked up on sole of foot or caught on cats claws,we have 4 of them,cats that is)i never go in their room dressed and very rare when in guy mode unless the phone rings and i grab phone from their room instead of running downstairs.

stacy-marie

rebecca_morris_75
08-04-2009, 06:49 PM
I agree, I think it's great that you stepped up and took action. It sounds like it wasn't too horrible, and you showed your Dad's wife what was up. Glad to hear she apologized as well.

Miranda09
08-04-2009, 06:50 PM
Way to go Stacy. You did the right thing. Not to worry...things will work out fine, BUT, keep track of those loose hairs!!!! :)

Christina Horton
08-04-2009, 07:45 PM
thanks for all your kind words, i dont have a clue how it got on their bed other than transferance(loose hair on carpet picked up on sole of foot or caught on cats claws,we have 4 of them,cats that is)i never go in their room dressed and very rare when in guy mode unless the phone rings and i grab phone from their room instead of running downstairs.

stacy-marie

First off . How old are you. Second are you sure it WAS your hair on the bed? just playing devil's advocate. Cuz Y.N.K. What you did was wonderful. I think they owe you one, It's hard enough to "come out" but to do it then WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. good on you girl. Now the next step is to see if your mom will help you dress do your makeup and of course teach you all about being a women. Just don't push her let her set the pace.

Have fun now that you can. Go and SHOP SHOP SHOP.

vikki2020
08-04-2009, 10:16 PM
Hey Stacy, it takes a little something to stand up like that, good on you! Now that the dust has settled, take a breath, and figure out what happened. This could open up doors that were previously closed. Good luck!

heatherdress
08-05-2009, 12:21 AM
A very courageous act on your part. How do you handle the alcohol and fighting? That is a very difficult burden for you.

FionaO
08-05-2009, 07:36 AM
A very courageous act on your part. How do you handle the alcohol and fighting? That is a very difficult burden for you.
I agree it was a very courageous act. As for handling the alcohol and fighting; possibly CDing is a way to enter into another world and forget about your troubles. It works for me.
FionaO

RachelDenise
08-05-2009, 08:07 AM
You did the right thing not matter what the outcome. Integrity is in short supply. Courage goes well with what you did as well. You should feel good about yourself! I applaud you.

LisaM
08-05-2009, 08:38 AM
Stacy-Marie,

You definitely did the right thing and it reflects greatly on your character. I agree with Allie---I believe things happen for a reason. Hopefully, this opens up your relationship with your family and allows you greater openness with your dressing.

Mary Morgan
08-05-2009, 09:21 AM
Good for you Stacy. You did the right thing. Now let's hope they do the same.

stacy-marie hanna
08-05-2009, 04:31 PM
thanks again everyone such kindness.
to answer a few questions
to christina w,im 25(i know a lil old to be still at home)and yes as i know for a fact the hair was from my wig my dad is not one to cheat,its his wives both current and 2 exs including my real mom that have cheated on him.
and to heather dress and fiona o,i deal by blocking out the noise of them arguing with noise by either listening to music through headphones(metal and steampunk cover all other noise)watching tv/dvd with loud sound or going on xboxlive usually playing burnout paradise.i dont use my dressing as an escape ive been dressing since the age of 12 long before my dad and his current wife were together,dressing is just part of who i am i do feel i am 50/50 split between male and female(not in a lady ga ga way)
again thankyou all

stacy-marie
xxxxx

MarcellaMcNul
08-05-2009, 07:40 PM
I also applaud your integrity and courage. It takes guts to stand up the way you did!

docrobbysherry
08-05-2009, 08:00 PM
First off . How old are you?

Your DAD cleans your ROOM FOR U? OMG, Stacy Marie! U must be SO EMBARASSED!:o

Angie G
08-05-2009, 08:31 PM
You did a great thing Stacy. you can be proud of yourself we are.:hugs:
Angie