PDA

View Full Version : OK, I'm only a CD. But, which came first? The chicken or the egg?

docrobbysherry
08-04-2009, 08:25 PM
My question mite only be properly answered here. By TG/TS folks.

As a late in life CD, I really DON'T UNDERSTAND what it's like to be TS! Or grow up with conflicted gender feelings/thots.
I want to look as fem as possible, because I find it exciting, stimulating, a turn on! NOT the same reasons as many others here!

As for the rest of it? I admit I don't walk, talk, act, move, or do ANYTHING like a real female. No matter how hard I try. U folks that I meet in Atlanta will understand! :doh:

So, here's my question. U folks, that grew up as men, but felt kinda ladylike, which came first? When u were a man, were your mannerism, movement, speech, etc., etc. more feminine than masculine? Did u have to pretend to be masculine?
Or, were u naturally masculine, and now want to become more fem, in all those ways, because you're MtF TS?

Which is NATURAL for u? Now that you're openly TS, do fem characteristics come naturally to u? Or, do u have relearn all those things because you WANT to pass better/easier?

I really would like to UNDERSTAND!:brolleyes:

Stephanie Stephens
08-05-2009, 06:46 AM
I think I have always had more feminine emotions than my male counter parts. I lived well enough in a mans world but I was the one to stick up for the little guy and I internalized things like hurtful actions and language. I have always had sexual feeling for men ever since I can remember. So I believe I never had a choice in all of this. Hope I answered some of your question.

Kelly DeWinter
08-05-2009, 07:03 AM
The Chicken !

Lisa Golightly
08-05-2009, 07:12 AM
I've always been Lisa in my head... and more inclined to feminine body language. The boy stuff was a disguise... for an easy life...

Now the brakes are off my best friend reckons I behave like a bit of a tart... Meh! :)

BreenaDion
08-05-2009, 12:46 PM
Geez guess im different . We are all unique in our own ways , even transition as I was Told. I Had mental, emotioal, an chemical inhibeters an blockers to prevent me from expressing my self and transition. Untle I got chemical free from anti depressives an blockers. I truely whent into transition. My mind did, I didnt even see this comen. I always wanted to be female for decades. I broke down my communication blockers 3 decades ago and began communicating like a female. I always did every thing male, never had a gay thought untile 3 months ago. I just think of sex like a female. Now I have to walk like a male while in male mode an its hard to concentrate on being male. Tues. 8/11/09 is first appointment for hormone DR. Go figure.

Love Bree:love:

Kaitlyn Michele
08-05-2009, 04:02 PM
Whether you act or look naturally feminine is totally seperate from whether you are ts..ask my 6'7" inch TS friend...you are totally in the majority of TG folk that have trouble being as feminine as they wish..that includes every type of transgendered individual

Many girls have to learn a completely different way to act and unlearn their male traits...it's a quality of life decision ...it's a choice girls make to blend in better...

others couldnt care less!!!

it's all about feeling on the inside that you are a woman

I think it's a great question

GypsyKaren
08-05-2009, 04:31 PM
Michele is quite right, you shouldn't confuse being a woman with being "ladylike", I may be a woman but I sure ain't no lady.

Karen :g1:

PetiteDuality
08-05-2009, 04:41 PM
Actually, I was thinking about this the other day.

When I was younger (school days), I was a very unadapted boy. Was not good at sports, weak, emotional.

If I've known about transgenderism and if I've had the chance to transition, maybe I'd jump into this boat.

However, now that I'm more mature and adult, the gender differences are not so bold as when you are a kid (kids fight and play sports, girls are sensitive and nice, for example).

I'm quite happy being a CD guy. I wish I could have more freedom to CD, or not having the urge. Both would work fine for me. I'm happy I didn't have the chance to transition, and I never will.