PDA

View Full Version : New dress stolen

gretchen2
08-05-2009, 02:52 PM
So I order a new dress from Amazon the other day and I receive it today. I am opening the package in the kitchen with much anticipation. My girlfriend of six years comes walking in just as I pull the dress out. I am delighted with my purchase and can not wait to put it on, which will be in about five minutes or at least that is what I think. As usual she wants to hold it and check it out. She is generally not the type of girl who wears dresses or any other type of female garb. So she asks if I would like to see her in it, and of course I do. A chance to see her in a dress is a real treat for me. The next thing I know I have just lost a brand new dress and I did not even get a chance to try it on. That’s OK though, I just re-ordered the same dress one size bigger. Girls are so cool.

JaytoJillian
08-05-2009, 03:15 PM
great story. consider yourself lucky!

Teri Jean
08-05-2009, 03:47 PM
That is really cool but I hope you didn't order the same color as the other. You don't want to end up looking like bookends. lol

Teri

carhill2mn
08-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Lucky You!

Christina Horton
08-05-2009, 05:23 PM
Your going to have to tell her to not steel your stuff , Unless she does not mind if you steel her stuff, then It will be a one upmanship and your clothes will never be the same again.LOL. It sound like you have a cool yet grabby girl friend. I think the only way around it would be to find clothes you like that she does not.:heehee: Just a thought.

Leslie Langford
08-05-2009, 05:39 PM
...that gives you the perfect excuse to raid her lingerie drawer and snag her sexiest and laciest bra for yourself.

Finders keeper, losers weepers :devil:!

5150 Girl
08-05-2009, 05:45 PM
Lucky for me my SO is 2 to 3 sizes larger than me. I actualy inherited some things she out grew! :)

Nadia-Maria
08-06-2009, 03:19 AM
You are a lucky girl.
My wife easily accepts I wear her dresses, yet is very reluctant to borrow something femme from me. Feminine proudness it is !! :devil:

BLUE ORCHID
08-06-2009, 07:56 AM
Only in my wildest dreams now. It's don't ask don't tell thinggie now.
Some years ago I gave my wife a couple of sequin party
dresses to take on a cruise.
.................................................. .....thanks.............ORCHID

BLUE ORCHID
08-06-2009, 07:58 AM
Only in my wildest dreams now. It's a don't ask don't tell thinggie now.
Some years ago I gave my wife a couple of sequin party
dresses to take on a cruise.
.................................................. .....thanks.............ORCHID

gretchen2
08-06-2009, 08:35 AM
So here is the real kicker, she decides that she is going out for the evening and will not be back for a few hours. This gives me the perfect opportunity to try on the dress that I originally bought for myself. So I go into her closet looking for that really cool dress and to my surprise she has hidden the dress. She obviously knew that I was going to wear that dress the minute she turned her back. Oh well I guess I will just have to wait until the next one comes in the mail, and it is the same color. We can be twins.

cdoll
08-26-2009, 09:49 AM
You are lucky your girlfriend is so nice.

Gerard
08-26-2009, 10:57 AM
hahahahaha.

fun story.

Fab Karen
08-26-2009, 08:04 PM
So here is the real kicker, she decides that she is going out for the evening and will not be back for a few hours. This gives me the perfect opportunity to try on the dress that I originally bought for myself. So I go into her closet looking for that really cool dress and to my surprise she has hidden the dress. She obviously knew that I was going to wear that dress the minute she turned her back. Oh well I guess I will just have to wait until the next one comes in the mail, and it is the same color. We can be twins.

Which would give you cause for hunting it down. Of course, you should've said "where's my dress?" before she left.

sherri52
08-26-2009, 08:06 PM
And so it starts

Angie G
08-27-2009, 12:18 AM
Way cool Gretchen.:hugs:
Angie

Electra
08-27-2009, 04:33 AM
So I order a new dress from Amazon the other day and I receive it today. I am opening the package in the kitchen with much anticipation. My girlfriend of six years comes walking in just as I pull the dress out. I am delighted with my purchase and can not wait to put it on, which will be in about five minutes or at least that is what I think. As usual she wants to hold it and check it out. She is generally not the type of girl who wears dresses or any other type of female garb. So she asks if I would like to see her in it, and of course I do. A chance to see her in a dress is a real treat for me. The next thing I know I have just lost a brand new dress and I did not even get a chance to try it on. That’s OK though, I just re-ordered the same dress one size bigger. Girls are so cool.

Well, the positive side is that you may have converted a GG to wearing female apparel. I for one am tired of seeing women in jeans, jeans, jeans or trousers, trousers, trousers.