PDA

View Full Version : My MOM Wow o wow o wow ooooo wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina Horton
08-05-2009, 11:44 PM
Hi again. Did I say WOW, well it's a earth shattering week.:D Ok well where to start , I know first read my other thread.....http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112976 ok ok i know its a long read but it gives you back ground on my mommy. :daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming: Ok if you read the story and I would recommend you do, My mom hates my cding. Well that all changed over My High school reunion. See saw Christina twice and hugged her with a joke;) (for the joke you must read the other thread.:devil:

Now I have been home since Monday it's Wednesday now. My mom as sister had to come over from Vancouver Island to get dad to sing something. I was dressed as Christina and out paying bills and doing some shopping. My sister called me as said there at Denny's with dad and Liz(Dad's girl friend) and she wanted to know were I was I told her I was about 30 Min's away, I asked her to ask dad if it was ok with Christina come for dinner.LOL.:heehee:
Now dad was good with it when I told the family in 93 but now he has a much harder time with it. It was decided for them cuz there were leaving soon to come over to my place to bring me the box's they brought from home so I can tidy up my place better. After I was off the phone with my sister apparently My mom was defending my CDing to my dad:eek:. Now that's a ling way form the woman who would never see Christina ever. WOW. Shock all over again.
ok they got to my place (I was waiting for them) I ask mom If it was ok to take my pop bottles to the recycle place with her van she said "Oh of course" WOW O WOW Going out with my MOM en-fem and my sis. Holly Sh*t. Plus mom wanted to go to the mall to find a computer game she wanted . I asked her if I could go she said " well of course" OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.............. I CAN'T BELEAVE THIS, :daydreaming: . We went to the bottle place I got $42,55 for them and then we proceeded to the mall. We got there and went ti the mall I go to every time I am home. We went to the EB games but the did not have the game The New Nance Drew game. So mom asked if there was a candy store I said yes over here. We went there and looked around and found nothing. My sis told mom there was a puppy place and mom would like to see it , "yes she would" . We walked there and found nothing it was gone. Oh well. So we left and got back to the car when Out family friend Ming called , He knew the were in town and wanted to go for coffee. Well mom wanted to see Her brother but said ok. We picked up Ming and he told is where a white spot was and went there to eat. All the time in the van and in the restaurant mom was try to tell me ways to make my voice better and my makeup, Well a little with the makeup but Hay that awesome eh. after we ate we went to Uncle's house. We did not call them, we just showed up.

You see my uncle and his family is a very big supporter of Christina and has helped me so much.My sis could not park in the drive way so I jumped out with Ming mom stayed in the van until the parked it. Ming and I went up the stair's and My Ant Was there and hugged me and then said Hi to Ming, I said guess who's here. She said "who" I said "mom" She said WWWHHHAATTT" And almost knocked me to the ground to see with her own eye's and ran down the stairs to greet them. She could no believe mom was there with Christina. The 3 other kids (one was away) came and Hugged me and also couldn't believe my mom was there. Well we had a good visit, (good visit what the hell am I saying it was the best, I just wished it lasted longer) , you see Mom and Tam had to get the 9:30 ferry home. Well we dropped Ming off at the sky train and went to my place . They put some Christmas presents in the van for me and We hugged and said good bye.

This has been the most shocking, stunning, earth shattering, Mind blown,Live changing,Most fun week Of my live.....To this date. Things will get better I have no doubt.

Well that's my day, yes I know it was long but think of it this way, If my mom can change , when she was so dead set against it and do a 180 degree turn , then maybe some of you all can hope just don't push your loved ones. I pushed last year for Xmas and mom almost said don't come then. SO hope lives it the world and I just happen to be in it path. I hope you all have A good day like mine soon. HUGGS. And this goes to my mom.:love:

This is my wonderful Mommy.Ya gotta love her EH!!! Plus My sister in the background!

sissystephanie
08-06-2009, 12:26 AM
Christina, you must be higher than a kite!! I know I would be. I am so happy for you, my dear!!:):)

Persephone
08-06-2009, 01:33 AM
Wow, Christina, this is so great!!!

Do temper your enthusiasm with a few "baby steps" though, girl. You may still be a bit more on "probation" with your Mom than you may think. It may be wise to let her decide how welcoming she wants to be toward Christina.

Meanwhile, wonderful news! Enjoy!!!

MJ
08-06-2009, 06:07 PM
wow i am happy for you sis

Christina Horton
08-06-2009, 10:55 PM
Wow, Christina, this is so great!!!

Do temper your enthusiasm with a few "baby steps" though, girl. You may still be a bit more on "probation" with your Mom than you may think. It may be wise to let her decide how welcoming she wants to be toward Christina.

Meanwhile, wonderful news! Enjoy!!!

Ya I will , but my mom always would tell me this, Lets say I asked her if she did not want the rest of her candy bar I would say "can i have the last bit of you candy bar" she would say "ya sure" or something like that, Then I would say "are you sure" She would say " if I was not sure I would not have said yes" SO when she says she is good with this then she is not just being nice she means it.

I will still take it slow cuz I don't want to over load her. But dam it like being able to drive your car at 150 miles per hour and a sing saying slow to 60 for children on highway, man that's the least I can do.I will make sure mom does not get overwhelmed by it all. But what a week eh WOW.I love you so much MOM!!!!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::love::love: :daydreaming: :battingeyelashes::D

alice12
08-06-2009, 10:59 PM
so cool, I am so happy for you both

Alice

Marissa Anne
08-06-2009, 11:23 PM
Oh Christina, I'm so happy for you! I appreciate your posts so much and I'm so glad you're out there making your own path!

I can't wait to meet you soon in person. We should get together before the end of the month when I go on vacation!

Marissa Anne

LittleLou
08-06-2009, 11:36 PM
no ****ing way... thats great

SherriePall
08-07-2009, 11:51 AM
Wow, what a turn of events for you, Christina!

Christina Horton
08-08-2009, 01:41 AM
Oh Christina, I'm so happy for you! I appreciate your posts so much and I'm so glad you're out there making your own path!

I can't wait to meet you soon in person. We should get together before the end of the month when I go on vacation!

Marissa Anne

Well girl if no one makes a path then no one can go any where , right!!! My life have been an up hill battle , whether its been fighting other people , to fighting who I am , well no more , if you want to walk the path I have made good for you if you want to make one of your own then Please use the lessons I have shared and cut your own . I would love to meet up just waiting for you hun.SEE YA.

Teri Jean
08-08-2009, 06:28 AM
Christina, oh girl I am so happy for you and your mom. I would not ask why but love the final result. Have fun with her and let her help you if she offers. Wowwwwwww is the best way to discribe this.

Huggs to you and your mom.

Teri

Laura_Stephens
08-08-2009, 07:38 AM
Thanks for the wonderful story. I am happy for you.

paulaN
08-08-2009, 08:03 AM
Absolutely fantastic. You must be in pink heaven. Way to go.
And thank god for mom's like yours and mine. Thank god for mom's every wear. Happy happy joy joy.

pamela_a
08-08-2009, 08:13 AM
Christina, that is absolutely great. I'm so very happy for you. Just be careful you don't bump into too many clouds :hugs:

-Pam-

Jenny Beth
08-08-2009, 09:21 AM
You've got a great Mom there. Now don't get your hopes up but I'll bet she's already thinking of what to get you for Christmas. ;)

Christina Horton
08-09-2009, 10:26 AM
Christina, oh girl I am so happy for you and your mom. I would not ask why but love the final result. Have fun with her and let her help you if she offers. Wowwwwwww is the best way to discribe this.

Huggs to you and your mom.

Teri

Thank you hun, but I will all ways wonder why. Your right I will love it. Now I don't think she will give me tips on makeup and the way I dress and stuff, But then again I never thought she would ever except it too. I will have to see what happens the next time I go home . That will be Christmas time. I go home for 3 weeks so we shall see if she lets me dress then. Cross your fingers for me.LOL.

Absolutely fantastic. You must be in pink heaven. Way to go.
And thank god for mom's like yours and mine. Thank god for mom's every wear. Happy happy joy joy.

Your Mom excepts your dressing eh. Cool .

Just before Christmas last year I was so far in the pink fog I was pushing her, Witch I should not have in know, That dam fog was so thick I was overwhelmed. I told her if I can't come and at least be able to get dressed down stairs so she could not see, then I may not come home at all. Well according to my sis, she almost said "then don't come at all". I am very ashamed of that, and I wish I never did that. I am not sure if I hurt her (I will find out and apologize to her) but it is possible that it was the though (in her mind) that she might lose me . I don't know but I feel really bad for that. I think family is the most important thing in my life and would never want to hurt them.

One the other hand I can't ignore my FEELINGS right. I just hope the pink fog does not get so thick that I forget , or lose whats important in my life, like family.

And yes Thank God for MOMs.

Happy happy joy joy Demolition man

docrobbysherry
08-09-2009, 11:27 AM
WOW!:thumbsup:

Christina Horton
08-16-2009, 07:57 PM
WOW!:thumbsup:

I find it hard to belive your speachless Hun. Ok now out with it , I know your not the (loss for words) kind of girl. Lol. But your right WoW does sum it up good.