PDA

View Full Version : new achievement

Kathy4ever
08-06-2009, 05:03 AM
Tuesday night went to Target and bought a dress. Changed in the car. Put on my bra that I hid in my car and womens sandles and already had my panties on.This is the one pair my wife has not found. Drove around and went to a mall parking lot and walked a little ways from the car. Loved the feel and of air up my legs. This was the first time I ventured this far. Ususally do this at home, but wife is around all the time now that she has no job. Miss my alone time so now have to find other avenues to meet my desires.

Jeanna
08-06-2009, 05:14 AM
Good going. Your mandate has changed hasn't it? I've been there and I kid you not, it's addictive. Being out in the real world is better than the house any day.
Have fun.
Jeanna

mklinden2010
08-06-2009, 08:19 AM
>>Changed in the car.

Oh, for goodness sake!

This is the kind of low-class activity that gives us all a bad name.

Sneaking around, hiding things, looking ridiculous in public...

Changing in the car?

For Heavens sake, show some sense and class - get a van.

StaceyJane
08-06-2009, 08:22 AM
I've changed in the car many a time.
Once you start you will just want to push the envelope farther and farther.

Alice B
08-06-2009, 09:14 AM
I think it is time to talk to your wife about the need to dress once in a while.

Rachel Morley
08-06-2009, 09:29 AM
The first time I ever went out dressed I partially changed in the car .... after I'd got past the neighbors that is. You didn't mention makeup, so I assume you didn't wear any (?) You can always remove it with some "wet-wipes" before you go home. On that point ... how can you be sure your wife won't allow you to dress, at least a little bit in private? I agree with Alice, maybe you guys should talk.

kasha
08-06-2009, 09:53 AM
If a car is what you have, then a car is what you have. But perhaps in the name of modesty you can block up the windows just so you don't give someone a show ;)

Keep on keepin on
Kasha

docrobbysherry
08-06-2009, 10:22 AM
>>Changed in the car.
Oh, for goodness sake!
This is the kind of low-class activity that gives us all a bad name.
Sneaking around, hiding things, looking ridiculous in public...
Changing in the car?

For Heavens sake, show some sense and class - get a van.

Or, better yet, a HOTEL ROOM!:brolleyes:

Sorry u have to live this way, Kathy!:sad:

lesley jay
08-06-2009, 12:58 PM
it may seem like a small step but i bet it made you feel great.

Christina Horton
08-06-2009, 01:19 PM
I Can't image dressing in my Corvette. To small. even if I had a van I still could not want to do it. You see I have a makeup vanity and I use it.

I could never think of not having room to do my makeup. When I was home and my mom said I could dress down stairs A earth shaking moment and then when she went shopping with Christina WOW my life and Christina's world have just opened almost all the way. Now only if I could find a job where I could dress there I would be almost golden. Just need a girl friend. Oh if you want to read about my Mom's excepting my CDing ,read my newest posts. But I think you need to talk to your wife (if) she knows you CD and ask her if she does not want to see you dressed ask her if you could just dress in the house and go out like that. Y.N.K. EH.

This is a pic of my vanity and It's in MY room. And yes I am single. Not cuz of my CDing cuz of my trucking.

Kathy4ever
08-07-2009, 03:30 AM
When I said car I did not mean a little car,I have a Suv and there is plenty of room. Yes I had some lipstick on that i bought after she threw my other one away.