PDA

View Full Version : sexy new hair style

sophie13
08-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Hi all, well firstly i have been dressing for years and i have been out only on a few occassions dressed during the day, monday was one of them, although i wasn't wearing makeup i was wearing femme jeans, a crop t-shirt and a trendy zip top and unisex jacket.(it was raining)
My wife and i went into the local town with my main mission being to find a salon where i could book an appointment for a haircut, i intended to walk in and just tell them i crossdressed and would like a femme hair style, easy i thought!
when we got there, there was no parking so we took the park and ride, i was slightly nervous but all went well on the bus, we walked around a few shops and then went to find a salon where i felt i would be comfy, we found one and went straight in and up to the receptionist desk which at the time was empty,then a young chap approached the desk and asked what he could do for me, i kinda bottled it and said i would like a haircut, something different a bit choppy, he said is four thirty ok? i was kinda hoping he would say you have to make an appointment, but i said yeah fine. we had a couple of hours to kill so looked around town and had a bite to eat.
On our return to the salon they were running a bit late so we were offered a coffee and our coats were taken, i was getting more and more nervous but on looking around the salon, no-one was taking any notice of me or what i was wearing, cool! after a while the stylist came over and introduced herself and invited me to her station where i took a seat, how can i help you today she said, i nervously mumbled about having something different for a change,a bit choppy etc.then i thought here goes and just told her i was a crossdresser and and would like a feminine style, no problem she said and we discussed what she could do with it at its current length, that easy,why was i worried? well, after a wash, cut and blowdry she applied some wax and styled it, wrote out her name and number on an appointment card and said to call her when i next needed it cut! wow i had done it, it felt so good.
Then we walked back to the bus to find out we missed the last one, so went for a taxi, on the way an old school friend rounded the corner! arghh!!! there was me, new femme hairstyle, pink nose stud, a ring on each finger and femme clothes, we stood chatting and he never said a word about my appearance, he just offered us a lift back to the car which we accepted. well wot a day.
many thanks to my wife, without her i don,t think i could have done it on my first occassion:hugs:, and thanks to you all for taking time to read this.- Sophie-May x

DonnaT
08-06-2009, 05:21 PM
Well done, Sophie.

kellycan27
08-06-2009, 06:35 PM
Awwwwwwww what a great story! Another successful outing. Love to read of such positive adventures, as they may help encourage others to try.
Kelly