PDA

View Full Version : favorite place

dana55
08-06-2009, 09:05 PM
Hi girls!.......what is your favorite place to go all dolled up? Also, whats your favorite place that you feel the most comfortable and happy, out all dolled up? just a random poll that i thought would be fun and would give some interesting information...:)

dawnmarrie1961
08-06-2009, 09:19 PM
I'll go to the catholic church to the chapel to pray. I'm not a religious person. I've been a member of just about every church you can think of.But I was born a Catholic. Dad always said "Once a Catholic always a Catholic." Looking for what? I don't know. Maybe just peace. Then a few years back when I was really depressed I went looking around the town I was in for a chapel to pray in. The Catholic church was the only one that had an all night chapel. All the other church's chapels were locked. I prayed on my knees for hours and wept til I couldn't produce anymore tears. I felt comfortable there.

So if I was going to get all dolled up that's where I would want to go first. Not to a bar or a night club. Just a church.

Be safe. Be smart.
And pray a lot. To somebody who's listening.

Dawn Marrie

lisalove
08-06-2009, 09:29 PM
When I was still in California, there was a church of some kind that an outdoor shrine thing, where you would walk this trail and there was several different shrines to pray at. I'm not religious in any sence of the word, but this was a nice peiceful place, and I never had any problems from the people there.
Now I'm here in Missouri, and don't know of any place like that here.
I go to a gay club with my gurlfriends when they come into town, it's the place where I won third place in there "drag" pagent.
There is also a Shoneys that I always go to to eat, and try to set up meets with other gurls there. They know who we are and have no problems with us eating there.

Veronica Nowakowski
08-06-2009, 09:37 PM
I go to City Club, a goth/industrial club in Downtown Detroit. I originally went there to pick up goth girls, but it's a place you just feel comfortable crossdressing because no one cares. An open-minded group.

joann07
08-06-2009, 10:00 PM
I pretty much love being dolled up anywhere, whether it's at the mall at Victoria's Secret :love:, at Catholic mass, at a mainstream restaurant, at the movies, or out at a club. Any place is my favorite place except for a redneck bar. :)

Hugs!

joann426
08-06-2009, 10:22 PM
love to go any where ,but never go to a redneck bar never , never

Persephone
08-06-2009, 10:31 PM
Out.

Rachel Morley
08-06-2009, 10:49 PM
I like going almost anywhere in public places when dressed ... it's very liberating! .... but to answer your question, more specifically, I like going to up-market hotel lounges, up market restaurants, or classy cocktail bars for drinks. In a 4 star hotel you can dress up a little bit and and a semi-formal dress and heels is not out of place on a Saturday night. :)

sissystephanie
08-06-2009, 11:05 PM
I think I have gone just about everywhere in public dressed. In prior years "passing" very well! But now, without my late wife to do my makeup and fix my wig, I just go out as a guy in a skirt, etc. I do have lots of favorite places, where the staff treats me as a lady and calls me Stephanie. I love to go to my local "Hooters" dressed. The waitresses there always come over to talk to me and look at my outfit. I even have a Hooters waitress outfit of my own, but have only worn it for Holloween!:heehee:

I do stay away from real redneck places!!