PDA

View Full Version : For the love of my GG

Jonien
07-15-2005, 06:17 PM
Oh tomorrow is going tobe hard, today while at work I had some time to wast so I took a strol down a local market with money in my pocket a bad move well I found this fab white hancerchive skirt with a full circle and it was just £5.00 It was a must have.
well thinking tomorrow I shall wear it when we go out BUT it is our 23 years anerversary 23 years and Jilly sugested just for the day to be in drab I havent sead yes or no yet just changed the subject this going to be hard as I love my wife and to spend a Saterday in drab need I say more !
I do realise that my friends cannot advise on this but what would you do him or her, no sorry him has long gone fem or drab :think:

Jenny Beth
07-15-2005, 06:40 PM
Compromise! The key word to keeping a relationship strong. Twenty three years is something to celebrate and even though you'd rather be in that skirt your wife has other plans. If it were me I'd gladly (well almost gladly) give her the day in drab but just think....now you have something to look forward to on Sunday. Oh and by the way......Happy Anniversary!

Tamara Croft
07-15-2005, 06:49 PM
23 years is a long time *Happy Anniversary*. Your wife is asking for one day, just one... for the man she married to be that man on such a special day. Is that too much to ask?? How many days of the year does she actually ask you to be drab for her?? It may be drab for you, but I don't see it as drab for your wife. I hope you make the right decision for your special day :hugs:

Jonien
07-15-2005, 06:56 PM
Thanks Jenny yes I will be giving her the day after all relationships are bast on give and take (I give she takes) jokes aside, Jilly has stood by me evern helped with my wordrobe after all she is my life
L love
I is
F for
E ever

Dragster
07-15-2005, 07:38 PM
Good decision Jonien,
If you've got a wife who supports you most of the time, she IS doing most of the giving. Now your anniversary is a time for you to return the compliment, if only to say thank you for what she's given you so far. I'm sure you realised that before you asked the question though. I certainly hope so!

Tony

sunshine9924 GG
07-15-2005, 07:39 PM
I'm glad you made the choice to do the drab thing for your wife for just one day. It's feels great to an SO when they ask for just one day in drab, and they receive it. It helps to let us know that we're still important to our hubbys and that the dressing isn't more important than we are!

Happy Anniversary!

Sunshine

Priscilla1018
07-15-2005, 07:47 PM
Happy Anniversary Jonien.Your wife is supportive,such a wonderful thing,treat her like the special lady she is.

Holly
07-15-2005, 07:52 PM
Jonien,

Honey, you're doing the right thing! Your wife is gonna be sooooooooooooooo happy! (And so will you). Happy anniversary to the two of you!

Sierra
07-15-2005, 07:55 PM
Yaaa!Go ahead and show her the love she deserves :thumbsup:

DonnaT
07-15-2005, 10:23 PM
Congratualtions and Happy Anniversary.

You've made a wise choice Jonien. Heck, it's only one day. I just spent from the 7th to the 13th in drab 24/7.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_22_12.gif

Jonien
07-16-2005, 05:41 AM
and Thank you all for your good wishes its Saterday morning I'v showerd and its time to dress in dr..dra. drab ok so looked in the wardrobe, that little aria on the left hand side not a lot to choose from so it didnt take long just jeans shirt or a suit so its blue jean and a silk shirt sports bra to reduse the bumps no makeup what a site I must look
well I,m now cressdressed and it dose feels so strange typing in drab trying to get into that old male mode.
Well it's time to wake Jilly with a cup of tea.

:) :) Ill be back

Jonien
07-16-2005, 06:12 PM
Well I spent the day in drab but wife decided to try on my new skirt this morning and unfotunatly for me she got into it and loved it and stayed in it all day untill this everning she had to spill a drink on it grrrrrrr what could I say acidents will happen and I still love you well love is forgiving ain it Just hope the stain comes out. ok i'm calm :liar:

emmicd
07-17-2005, 10:37 PM
Jonien,

Congratulations to the both of you on your special day! Cheers! Good idea to respect your wife's wishes and dress accordingly. After all she has been very supportive of you so you should respect that and not take it for granted!

I agree with the other girls and say do the drab look out of respect.

Emmi

Holly
07-17-2005, 10:43 PM
Jonien,

Now see? That wasn't all THAT bad. Honey, you handled it well. Must have been interesting seeing her in YOUR clothes for the day. (What kind of material is the skirt made out of?)

Jonien
07-18-2005, 12:43 PM
Jonien,

Now see? That wasn't all THAT bad. Honey, you handled it well. Must have been interesting seeing her in YOUR clothes for the day. (What kind of material is the skirt made out of?)

It dosen't say but it looks like polyester but very heavy, I'll try and take photo come the weekend should have done when Jilly was wearing it as she did look good all in white.

Stephenie
07-18-2005, 01:17 PM
Happy Anniversary, Glad you enjoyed it.