PDA

View Full Version : Becoming uninhibited

~Emma D~
08-07-2009, 04:58 PM
Hi ladies

the genie seems to have escaped the bottle this week, since I became a member

I went shopping today for nothing in particular.
Seen a skirt I loved in Next and decided to buy it, fab dogtooth pencil skirt:)
I then bought tights and other bits and pieces and thought that was it

Anyway, I was walking through another large dep store, when a rack of skirts for sale caught my eye.
Looking through the rail I found a smart black pencil skirt reduced from £20 to £5 - problem was it was a size 10, but it looked a wide fit.

So decided to buy it, but only if it fitted. So off I went to mens dep, picked up a couple of things and went to changing rooms - SA checked what I had going in noting that I had a skirt amongst the things.

She did'nt say anything as I went in, I promptly tried the skirt on and was so pleased that it fitted.

on coming out the changing room, the SA asked if I wanted to take the items, I just smiled and saId just the skirt please, handing back the male clothes.
She just stood there open mouthed as I walked away with a lush skirt.:)

I would never have done that a week ago.

Feel as though I am breaking down inhibitions and beoming confident in who I am.

:love:

alexis GG
08-07-2009, 05:07 PM
well done you Sarah,,,,, there'll be no stopping you now :heehee:

Sylvermane
08-07-2009, 05:15 PM
love it. hopefully ill get the courage to do that. as it is i do most of my shopping online, small easily "explainable" things such as stockings, pantyhose, makeup... those are easily offset by the girlfriend that doesn't exist.

az_azeel
08-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Sounds like you had a good experiance there Sarah.. but be carefull i can see a pink fog setting in... :heehee:

Sarah_new
08-07-2009, 05:51 PM
Well done Sarah, now you have the shopping bug .......

Christina Horton
08-07-2009, 06:06 PM
Just wait until you shop em-fem you will never want to shop on drab again. And I don't. When I leave my door I am en-fem , with the exception of A. when I go to work B. when I go for a laser hair removal section on my face. And that's pretty much it. But I can do it cuz I have no Inhibition at all.
I hope soon you will earn your wing and take fight and fly high with us lucky girls whom live in the world outside the closet. good luck.

BLUE ORCHID
08-07-2009, 07:16 PM
It gets to easy and to costly to quicky soon you will
need a bigger closet.
.................................................. .............thanks.........ORCHID

Kayla Shadows
08-07-2009, 07:34 PM
Good for you Sara :hugs: Thats what its all about.Well,not all but you know what I mean.Enjoy yourself and have fun with being who you are :)

Veronica Nowakowski
08-07-2009, 07:48 PM
Congratulations, I was feeling like that earlier today buying makeup, then I saw my next door neighbor who is friendly with my parents at the counter and I was just hoping she wouldn't see the makeup in my hands She didn't say anything but hello, so I think I'm safe there. Though I imagine I'm going to have to tell them eventually as I blossom.

Myself, I prefer shopping for femme clothes en femme, no one thinks anything of it that way. I passed today and it's a sort of high that I'm going to enjoy while I can still get them. I suggest doing it, unless you enjoy the high you got today too much.

kellycan27
08-07-2009, 07:54 PM
Good job.... Felt wonderful didn't it?