PDA

View Full Version : Blood test

Maija
08-07-2009, 11:08 PM
Hi
I don't have the wonderful adventures many of you do, but today I did have a little one.
I had to go to a lab about 12 miles from work for a blood test for cholesterol etc. So I fasted as required since last night, then at noon went to the gym as usual and did 2.5 miles on the elliptical. Following I put a a black silky tee top ) I wear this or other silky tops sometimes while running and nobody has said a thing!) and walked out to the parking lot.

In my truck I changed into a pair of high heel boots and drove to the lab. I have been there several times before and wore heels the last couple of times. The woman that draws blood there has always been very friendly and professional. Today was no different.

Afterwards I stopped at a fast place to et a sandwich and a drink. I walked in still wearing my shiny silky top and my boots. It was a fun adventure for me.

I had to change to go back to work then.

Maija

dawnmarrie1961
08-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Maija,
That was a wonderful adventure! Don't knock your experiences. It's the every day activities that creates the biggest impact and triumphs!
I'm proud of you!
That takes courage and self confidence!
You've got both!!

I can usually tell when I'm reading a post weather someone is being factual or just fantasizing. Posts about the ordinary are much easier to believe. If I don't believe then I'll ignore it, unless the details are really hot & thought provoking. Then I might get feisty and respond in kind.

Just to keep people from thinking I'm a total prude.

But stories about the common everyday occurrences that happen in our lives can reach out and touch the hearts of others in a manner that can raise the hopes of those who have faced similar circumstances. Teaching them to do better. Showing them that they are not alone. Underneath all the fantasy and the erotic thoughts that this site may provoke there are "real" people here that are just trying to muddle our way through life just like everyone else. We work. We laugh. We love. We cry. Just like everyone else.

Be safe. Be smart.

Dawn Marrie

Christina Horton
08-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Wow good for you. Before I was going out dressed I would put on my high heal boots and go. 95 % of the people did not even know I was wearing them. Just some women did but that normal eh. One day I am sure you will go to the same full out dress as I do. I am pretty much fearless .

Maija,
That was a wonderful adventure! Don't knock your experiences. It's the every day activities that creates the biggest impact and triumphs!
I'm proud of you!
That takes courage and self confidence!
You've got both!!

I can usually tell when I'm reading a post weather someone is being factual or just fantasizing. Posts about the ordinary are much easier to believe. If I don't believe then I'll ignore it, unless the details are really hot & thought provoking. Then I might get feisty and respond in kind.

Just to keep people from thinking I'm a total prude.

But stories about the common everyday occurrences that happen in our lives can reach out and touch the hearts of others in a manner that can raise the hopes of those who have faced similar circumstances. Teaching them to do better. Showing them that they are not alone. Underneath all the fantasy and the erotic thoughts that this site may provoke there are "real" people here that are just trying to muddle our way through life just like everyone else. We work. We laugh. We love. We cry. Just like everyone else.

Be safe. Be smart.

Dawn Marrie

You must not believe a word I have said about my adventures EH. My exployetcs are very intense but true. When I posted my first day out post one girl no matter what I said to her would not believe me. SO I guess it's hard to tell if someone here is lying or not. I have not lied once here but that's for the reader to decide. Mijia I hope to read about all your CD adventures in the future. I look forward to it. Good luck HUN.:hugs:

sissystephanie
08-08-2009, 02:24 PM
I sure hope you wore something between the black shiny top and the heeled boots!:D

I go to the local YNCA every day, and frequently wear some very similar to what you described as work out wear. In fact, I have a black shiny silk like top that my GGF loves to see on me. Today I wore a pink printed racer back tant top with pink shorts, and pink and gray running shoes. Didn't get a single comment, not that I really expected any. Because of doing other things earlier, I did not go at my usual time so did not see the usual people!

Keep pushing, and you will find yourself going out fully dressed very soon! It is the only to fly like the beautiful bird you can become!!:daydreaming: Yeah, I know male birds are the pretty ones, but after all, we are males underneath!!

Maija
08-09-2009, 12:40 AM
Thanks for the encouragement!

I guess I am a little bolder than I realized. Yes, i was wearing pants (drab mmens pants) when I went to get my blood test.

:)