PDA

View Full Version : Had my 2 month blood work and

Kimberly Marie Kelly
08-08-2009, 02:01 AM
the doctors, my primary and my HRT doctor are both happy with the results, Dr McGinn has said everything looks good and said my next blood work will be in about 4-5 months (Dec). Not having any issues or problems. Makes me very happy.

On a side note, a swimsuit top that did not fit me at all years ago, cup wise, is now fitting much better Evidence that I'm developing breast's. :battingeyelashes: Kim

MelissaSue
08-11-2009, 10:25 PM
Congratulations, Kim! Peace of mind and contentment can be so elusive. I'm happy that you're getting a lot of it right now.

Aubrey Green
08-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Good news is always welcomed. Congrats Kimberly

Sejd
08-11-2009, 11:29 PM
Kimberly, that's great news. Good luck! I am going for my first HRT appointment on the 25 of this month. Cant wait.
love
Sejd

aussie24tg
08-15-2009, 03:18 PM
Grats :) I not going back to my doctor till November for a visit..

She said I don't need blood tests now cause My level's are perfect and I got 0 history of bad things in my family. so for 1 yr blood work it has looked good.

I wish it was Summer here.. I want to goto the beach in my bikini :( But its to cold

Penelope Marie
08-15-2009, 04:03 PM
Grats :) I not going back to my doctor till November for a visit..

She said I don't need blood tests now cause My level's are perfect and I got 0 history of bad things in my family. so for 1 yr blood work it has looked good.

I wish it was Summer here.. I want to goto the beach in my bikini :( But its to cold

I will happily trade you my summer for your winter.