PDA

View Full Version : I spent the day...

Danielle Gee
08-08-2009, 06:03 PM
Hi Girls: My wife was going to be out of town all day today. So I thought I'd spend the day as a "House-Maid" or cleaning girl. I have a Black and white hotel maids uniform I bought from E-Bay, so I thought I'd put it to use.

After putting on my leopard skin bra and panties I got for my birthday and some thigh-hi stockings & Mary-Janes I got to work.

I washed & dried all of our laundry plus folded and put it all away. Next I dusted and straightened up the living room and kitchen. I made the beds in both my wife's room and in mine too.

Then I went over our hardwood floors with a Swiffer duster, then mopped all of them. I was so busy that the day just flew by!!!

Dressing like a woman just seems to make my life complete....How 'bout you other girls?

PS: I took a few photos today and posted one in my profile.....any comments are welcome XoXoXo:brolleyes:

Danielle

MWCMDarlene
08-08-2009, 06:23 PM
I can't wait until school starts back again, so that the SO and kids are gone during the day. I get Friday's off from work and that is usually set aside for my dress-up day. Since school has been out for the summer, my dressing has been greatly limited to just early morning before anyone gets up and it consists of only bra and forms. But when school is in session, I too do "housework" while dressed for 1/2 the day and the other 1/2 is spent doing the "manly" chores that require me to be in drab.

Chiana
08-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Sadly, dressing up does not encourage me to do any housework. In guy mode, I am not that into housecleaning. It sure would be nice to have someone around her who wants to clean house. But it just isn't Chiana's thing, either. Maybe if Chiana had a cute french maid outfit..... Hmm.

Kara Connor
08-09-2009, 02:04 AM
I've always fantasized about dressing as a French maid and then doing various housecleaning tasks. Not sure if I would actually get any cleaning done or just spend all the time looking in the mirror! Also, the larger sizes in Frech maid oufits never seems to be as cute as the smaller ones, and that would spoil the fun of it.

PaulaJaneThomas
08-09-2009, 03:37 AM
Housework does nothing for me. Neither does a maid's outfit. I don't know any woman who would wear such an outfit to do the housework so I think your assertion that you dressed like a woman is a bit shaky.

loardata
08-09-2009, 04:49 AM
Why do you have seperate rooms?:2c:

Danielle Gee
08-09-2009, 07:54 AM
Why do you have seperate rooms?:2c:

Because when I sleep, I sound like an entire work crew sawing thru a hardwood forest:straightface:

Angie G
08-09-2009, 08:44 AM
Sounds like a busy and fun day.:hugs:
Angie